• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Halloween Tickle

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
This is my first time posting a story. Mainly cause it's my first one worth posting. Anyhow it happened last night at a hallpween party where I got to tickle a girl I've had a crush on since high school.

Here's some details. She's about 5'4, red hair, slim build and just plain cute. Also one of the nicest people I know. As an added bonus she came to this halloween party dressed as 80's style madonna, and how many out there wanna tickle her right?

So as the party went on she got fairly drunk, I was pretty messed up too. Basically the party was dying down. So a group of us were hanging out in a room upstairs just kinda chilling out. I was sitting in a chair next to the bed. Madonna as we'll call her was lying on said bed next to me. Basically nobody wanted her to pass out so everyone was bugging her to keep her awake which was fun in itself.

Then my opportunity came, she rested her legs up on the arm of the chair I was sitting on with her feet facing me. I decided I'd start just kinda testing her first see if I could get a reaction. So I placed my right hand next to her foot, I then subtely began pokely the sole of her foot. Not much of a reaction. But I factored in a few things, first she was wearing socks which may have desensitised her a bit, also she was fairly drunk. I also thought of my motto "ticklish until otherwise proven" and decided to persist.

Next I drew my index finger up the length of her foot. She felt it, but it didn't look like a tickle reaction. So now I started to do the entire bottom of her foot looking for that golden spot I felt existed. Then I hit paydirt. Right at the top of the arch of her foot. I tickled her there, she began snickering and giggling and pulled her foot away. But promptly put it back. So I kept tickling.

She looked at me and said "don't" in a rather humorous way. "Don't fall asleep" I replied. I enjoyed this tickling game of cat and mouse. I'd tickle the sweet spot one foot, she'd pull it away, then I'd get the other in the same spot. My favorite is sometimes she'd try to block the sole of her foot using her other foot, so then I'd just tickle the foot she was using to block.

This went on for probably 10 minutes or so. But what interested me is she knew I was gonna tickle her feet, yet she always put them back on the armn of the chair, which leads me to suspect she enjoyed it. In any case I got to tickle my high school crush, and even a bit of a fantasy as she was dressed as madonna.

Pretty impressive, dude! Takes cajones to seize the moment like that (in front of other people). Congratulations on fulfilling one of those things that follow all of us around our entire lives - a ticklish encounter with an old flame from high school. YOU DA MAN!

Thanks dude. Ya nobody else seemed to mind. In fact at one point the girl sitting next to her gave her a brief rib tickle too.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back