• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Complicated Question Really.......

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
This is a weird question, but "What if your words could be judged like a crime?" Would you be guilty??? How guilty would you be??

Depends on whether you are on trial with the PC police or not.

RE

Your words can be judged as a crime. Christ says in the Diary of St. Faustina, that our tongues can do us so much damage. That is not damage here upon this earth, though we do hurt others with our words, but rather we hurt ourselves. We hurt our own souls. Be merciful and loving. Do not judge others. Love others.

S
The Blessed Mother is the mother of us all

"Words are cheep, but can turn out expensive"

Last edited:
Yeah.....

Yea I think actions speak louder than words.....words most of the time mean nothing.....I have said many things that I truly did not mean.

Actually, depending on the words you speak, your spoken words CAN be a crime, a legal one. Insults spoken are a form of assault. Lies are the basis of grift, all of which is criminally prosecutable.

Speaking out against this country with the words of allegiance to an enemy is treason, a high crime.

There's all kinds of words spoken that can be criminal.

As for stating whether or not one has perpetrated any such crimes, so far, it seems, no one is dumb enough, here, to implicate themselves in writing. We're apparently evolutionarily higher up than the dumb ones.

Oh, and Scott? I know who my mother is, and she doesn't use that moniker.

*sigh*

Thanks, Scott, for driving me farther from Christianity, sir, than ever I was before. I'll not come nearer until zealots like you cease attempting force to give perceived wisdom. Force is a fool's game, where wisdom is concerned. Know that, by your faith, you've damned a soul, mine, 'cause I'll come no nearer until I'm certain no one will preach to me again outside of the walls of a church. By your faith, sir, you've sent me to a bad end. This is not a church, and thus has not such walls. Congrats, brother. You go to your savior's gates with that on you, now. Want to stop yet? I hope so. It's tiresome.

I do dig the love, though, Scott. That's fundamental to everything. Even the damned.

So many wonderful folks of that faith, and you, Scott, persist in maligning it with the cheap and base methodology of digital evangelism. Share the love, brother, and leave the pulpit in the church, with the faithful. The alternative, you've already created.

dvnc

dvnc, you're speaking from my very heart! I would certainly appreciate it if Scott could limit his unsolicited preachings to all the threads he already has on this forum.

This has nothing to do with negating whatsoever belief or religion. Just imagine: How would you like constant sermon-like interruptions from a christian zealot in normal party discussions?

Now, let's get on with the party. Who brought that awful red wine?

No offense meant to you, Scott, but

if you are on the Road to Purity and Devotion, why are you wasting your time on a fetish website?

Maybe you are dancing with the Devil when you come here and it is hard to release that. My advice to you, for whatever its worth, is to turn your back on this site and let us pagans take the helm. We will do fine.

You go and be righteous.

Thanks for getting this started. Now, I feel it is time for you to let the children take over while you venture towards more loftier endeavors.

This is not meant to be sarcastic. I am very sincere.

Max

Mods,

Why are you bothering to respond? Scott has freely admitted with perverse pride that he not only refuses to pay attention to what other people say to him, he feels that we should not even attempt to dispute the Divine Wisdom he is privy to.

To quote Dave Barry, I find it too often true that "The people who most want to share their religious beliefs with you almost never want you to share yours with them."

As for Krokus' original question, I have no idea. I'd have to become a devotee of some serious under-the-counter pharmaceuticals just to have the thought processes necessary to answer that one. :p

Snickerdoodle....

It's really quite a funny word, and as a cookie, it normally tastes quite good, until Satan overpowers me and makes me eat too many. Ya know, it's tough to get dvnc riled up, and yet the threads and posts of Return To God have done so....reason enough to limit the # of threads revolving around the subject. One per week seems PLENTY to me, how say all the rest of the brethren? Vote up, because if you don't, I'm going to start a SnickerDoodle thread and post about my fav cookie on everyone elses thread too....can't abide dvnc being unduly upset, so I will strike back with my formidable arsenal of cookies if forced! Q

Qjakal, I refuse to accept the authority of the Snickerdoodle in the face of the One True Cookie: the Tollhouse Chocolate Chip.

Butter cookies are also acceptable, although properly limited to the Christmas season.

Mrs. Daumantas and I have tried making coconut macaroons, but they run all over. Any suggestions on improving the recipe, anyone?

As Far As Scott Goes

Scott "Refusing to pay attention to what others say to him" pretty much means that he is swallowing his pride and coming back to the tickling community.....even though he never left.....he snooped around and checked the forum, kicked people out of the chat room until he finally wanted to "Bless" us with that christian shit. If he wants to teach his beliefs, why do it on a FETISH board??? According to him, "Sin and Lust" go on here.....So just shut that shit up. I HATE hypocrits

...but I love oatmeal cookies. Snickerdoodles are OK too, I guess - maybe Q will email me his recipe.

Strelnikov

Recipe for cookies...

Insert feet into car, aim for nearest supermarket.....stir pocket until cash is found, and then simmer in line. Remove cookies from package and taste. :D Q

Russian Tea Cakes

I am partial to these for this reason: whenever I hear the words, my mind hears "Russian *toe* cakes."

biting both bait and cookies

ROFL! Q, y'never fail to catch wise to me, brother. Yeah, Scott's Christo-pimpin' had riled me a bit, but, as I've so many fine friends of that range of faiths, I'll not let the folly of religious marketing mar the pleasant company I enjoy. As is illustrated throughout this thread, folks hockin' a faith, especially in a forum based as ours is, aren't so bright.

I pull towards faiths based on love, as the communities therein are more desirable, and the people kinder and friendlier. Love don't have t'pimp itself.

Neither do chocolate chip cookies. Daumantas called out my favs already. ;) Even Scott can't mar the deliciousness of Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. This, I believe, proves he's not evil. Truly evil folks could malign the fineness of such a cookie, and indeed could besmirch the much-vaunted oatmeal variety.

I've no notion of these snickerdoodle thingies, but if Q values 'em so highly, they can't be bad.

My philosophical prowess (or lack thereof) for the day,

dvnc
who's bright enough to edit himself

:D ..... Sometimes you just NEED to be silly! Sniccckkkkkerdoooodle is my name, and I all look the same, pop one in and chew it well, cause snickerdoodles kick back like hell!

(pause for applause)

If only I didn't live so far away from HollyWood...

...we'd see more sillyness! Didja hear me clappin' for ya, brother? Made my officemates eyeball me querilously.

Yer the goodest, Q!

Work?

Office? That does imply work...yukky stuff, I avoid it as much as possible. As for your officemates looking at you askance, I would imagine that happens even if I don't sing the praises of snickerdoodles, knowing you dvnc...lol. Don't work too hard if you can help it bud, we need you to be fresh for your Mod duties! I'm sensing a lot of turmoil upcoming this week.....going out now for another bag of snickerdoodles to be ready for emergencies! Q

Is Nothing Sacred?

Girl Scouts used to give prizes for top cookie sales girls, regional and national. About 10 years ago, a kid in Detroit sold $1.5 MILLION BUCKS worth of cookies. Slam dunk for the prize, huh? Well, things weren't that simple. All city contracts had to be signed off by her father. There was an understanding: "Buy the f#$king cookies or you won't get the project." Scouts disqualified her because there's no merit badge for Extortion. She eventually got some kind of award because it wasn't her fault her father was an @$$hole.

Strelnikov

Bah...snickerdoodles # 1

An inferior hybrid cookie...don't even get me started on those TollHouse Frauds! I'll defend my snickerdoodles viscously guys, so stand back and hands on your heads unless you're looking to rumble..(feeling WWF...er WCW...errr...whatever) Q the cookie monster.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back