• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween 5

bigearl7

TMF Expert
cannot believe no one seen it, but about an hour into the movie, the girl in in black stockings is foot tickled by a guy flirting with her. AMC has it on tonight, so a clip is looking good

I never have seen this one mentioned, man!!! Thanks for the alert!!!!

Just seen the scene,that was a nice find thanks for telling us.Sorry,though don't know how to make clips maybe someone else did.:wavingguy :wavingguy

i have this movie on tape, and i dun recall ever seeing this :confused: :confused: :confused:

It was very short and a little iffy on whether the guy really tickled her (to me). There were people walking past when it happened but the guy did have her foot in his hands. It was just before the one chick found the dead bodies in the barn.

I appreciate the alert, though; sometimes these things end up being great and sometimes nothing, and it usually ends up being personal opinion on how good/bad...

was this the hot blonde chick dressed as a devil? she was SO fine, she shouldn't have got killed >_<

No, it was the blonde chick's somewhat annoying, dark-haired friend (or were they related?). I remember hoping it would be the blonde chick, too.

That's funny! I just happened to catch that scene this year. For unexplainable reasons, AMC feels the need to show "Halloween 5" fifty times during "Halloween Week":eek: I mean they don't even start with the first film anymore. They just show H5 over and over.

Anyway.....Yes, I agree, it's a tickle scene. Two fruitcakes are at a costume party. The girl is sitting on couch and some guys comes over and starts messing with her. He takes her foot in his hand and clearly tickles her. She giggles, then kicks a little and pulls her foot away.

It's not a great scene, but it does exist. Horror films can be a hotbed for tickle scenes if you're paying attention. I posted quite some time ago about a terrible "Friday the 13th" ripp-off called "The Burning." The movie is utter crap, but it has a nice tickle scene.

For unexplainable reasons, AMC feels the need to show "Halloween 5" fifty times during "Halloween Week"

They're a little strapped for "MonsterFest" now that TCM has all the Universal classics.

Ok, that makes sense! That might explain why they aired "An American Werewolf In Paris" this year.

One year, they ran a whole slew of the classic Hammer Lee/Cushing horror flicks. Most of those old movies really aren't that good, but they do provide Halloween atmosphere.

As far as the tickle scene from H5, it's not worth making a clip. It's worth metioning, back that's about it.

For a schlocky monster movie with a really good tickling scene, check out The Boogens (upper body tickling).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back