• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Splendid Sunday (First Story I've Written)

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello, I don't post much in her but I browse a lot. I just finished this story about an experience I had today. Please excuse the spelling, and anything else that's a problem. It's late....I need sleep. :cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Splendid Sunday
October 21st, 2001
Written by Tickletheater (first story written)
MM/F

Everyone mentioned in this story is at least 18, but no older than 20.

I am just finishing off a pretty decent night and thought I'd share it with you tickle patrons. Let me back up a little bit so you can understand the scenario a bit more. My best friend in the entire world just got back into town last night, and we kicked it off with an awesome cook out at another friends home. I saw some of the old gang there, it was good to see them all together celebrating Mark's return home. Among the people at the feast I spotted his girlfriend named Tami. She was quite the gal, standing 5'6" weighing roughly 110lbs with jet black hair with red highlights with a nice hour-glass figure. She wore a pair of doc shoes, knee high sheer stockings, a mini skirt, white blouse, and a louse sweater. Yep, there was something different about Tami and it only stirred my curiousity. I had to duck out early b/c I had to prepare for the gathering at my place which was today.

Most of the people from the outing last night came to my apartment today to watch football and hang out. Unfortunately, Mark could not make it to my place until later b/c his family was having an early thanksgiving sicne he won't be here for the real deal. That also meant Tami could not make it until later which was a bummer. Don't get me wrong....I would never go after my friends girl b/c that just wouldn't be right...but she seemed much more attractive than the last time we met. In the meantime we all watched as our home team was slaughtered by their oppenents eating over-priced pizza and soda. Mark eventually made it to the gathering, but without Tami. I asked him if she was coming and he said that he would bring her later when she got off work which was in about a hour. So we continued to hang around, hooked up the dreamcast and played some NFL2k2. The time eventually came and Mark left to get Tami while we finished up our games. By the time Mark got back with Tami however, everyone was pretty much gone b/c they were only back for the weekend. They had left b/c of monday classes at the university, but would be back next weekend. So it was just Tami, Mark, Steve(roommate), and myself left.

*Cut through the background story, start reading here*

The first thing I noticed when they got in was that Mark was carrying Tami on his back and she was barefoot. That's when I knew this would be a very nice evening. We started off with some more dreamcast b/c Mark didn't get his fill yet. Tami elected to stay out and sprawled out on the floor in the *pose* watching contently. I was playing quite horribly b/c I kept stealing glances at her cute small feet. I guess she caught me looking, b/c I asked her if she wanted my sofa seat and she replied, "Ok but only if you don't tickle my toesies." I quickly let the comment brush by me as it were nothing to not alert my friend and roommate about my fetish. We had two sofas, and we positioned them into a L shape with the TV in front. I scooted down onto the floor and she took the sofa behind me. Mark and Steve were sitting on their own sofa, and were not about to share b/c of the optimal view it gave them of the TV.

She was not going to stop harassing me...which was good in a way. About 5 minutes after I let her have my seat, she got bored and propped her feet on my shoulders and started to play with my ears with her toes. Mark was cool about it b/c he knows I would never do anything to mess our brothership up. So as I was trying to carry my team I was getting bothered by a pair of cute somewhat smelly but nice feet. I eventually worked up the nerve to play back at her by trying to bite her heels in between plays. Not only did she not stop, but she bothered me even more and that was very good news for me but bad news to my game playing...

After getting our share of computer football, we decided to watch a couple of movies before Mark and Tami had to go. My roommate Steve at that time went to bed b/c he had not slept for over 36 hours. So we piled up on the good sofa that faced the TV and started to watch Sleepy Hollow. Tami occupied the corner of the couch, while Mark rested inbetween her legs and rested his head on her shoulder. This left Tami's feet exposed and that is when the fun started. They started to play around, and I was half paying attention b/c I wanted to watch the movie but all of a sudden Mark told me to grab her feet and he would take care of her knees. Of course without hesitation I pulled her tiny feet onto my lap and proceeded to tickle the living hell out of her. I started out with her sensitive arches, and worked my way inbetween her toes, on the baseline, and every other nook and cranny I could find. She was a ball of giggles, she could not move b/c Mark was still leaning back against her, and that allowed him to assault her knees and me to attack her soles. However while this was all fun and everything she managed to reach my arms and drew blood with her fingernails. Everyone stopped, and she said she was sorry but she goes absolutely nuts when people tickle her. I didn't mind that much...but why go after me...Mark was closer... :p

We settled down for a bit, but I would not relinquish her right foot b/c I said I would get her back for clawing me. Mark strangely enough took her left foot and we continued with the movie. However every little while Mark and I would play gentle assaults on her. We didn't want to make her go wild b/c of what happened last time, but we wanted to play around with her nevertheless. So I would do my share of torture by lightly tickling the tip of her big toe, or slowly running my fingertips up her arch, or even venture a bit between her toes. I mean there is only so much you can do with a foot that's tiny....they were no bigger then the length from the base of my wrist to the tip of my middle finger. They started to smell a bit more as the combined heat of our hands to the friction we generated from the tickling. I didn't mind at all, but I used it as an excuse to tease her more and started to complain about the smell. She quickly fell for my little plan by forcing the foot in my hand to my nose, man it was heaven. But I brought the foot down and delivered some torment as a way of saying thanks. We ended up slowly tickling her for the rest of the movie which was about an hour. We both made silent sneak attacks on her tiny toes every so often causing quick giggles, and the occasional snort. Sadly, the movie ended and they had to go...

Before they left Tami said she wanted a big hug from me, and I apologized about the tickling. But she told me that she didn't mind at all, and she would be back tomorrow night with Mark. A pretty decent ending to this weekend, and hopefully there will be more to come. I am not really into writing, but I had to share this with you guys.

I still have the smell of her foot on my fingers...man, I can't wait for tomorrow night! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I did ok, and didn't disgrace the forum with this quick work story... :(

Great!

Sounds like a fun Sunday! Thanks for sharing it with us, it was a great read.

awesome!

All these foot tickling stories! I love it! Got a busy week ahead of me but I'll try to continue my crow series soon. Until then I've been enjoying everyone else's input. A lot of good stories being posted lately!

-DFT

Good story!! Always good to read true tickling; much better than the fake stuff.:D :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back