• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

san diego tickling

Boggiejoe

Hi I just moved to San Diego from the east coast and was looking for a female ticklee for some fun. I have a girlfriend so this is just tickle fun, hope to here from you soon

Boggie, I've got a friend who just may be able to help you out. I won't give you her name yet, but I'll ask and see what she thinks of the idea.

Since tonight is Halloween, Boggie, I wouldn't expect a reply anytime soon. If she doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll keep hounding her until she does. There is also an e-mail address that's available that will give you information on West Coast Gatherings. Send a PM to one of the moderators and I'm sure they'll get you the information. If I find it, I'll get it to you.

Thanks, featherfingers. That IS the address to mail concerning gatherings in San Diego, or anywhere else in California, though it IS possible to start your own event.

I've had INCREDIBLE difficulty getting an event started in SoCal. Folks are very shy about hosting in their own home, and no money seems present to host in rented space.

When one of those comes about, I know of personalities that will happily roll down to assist you folks in hosting an event in SoCal. I did, in LA, and had a fine time.

dvnc

Wow! You'd think Southern Californians would be the least uptight about having a tickle get- together, what with all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood and it's free-spirited reputation. Thanks for the info, DVNC.

I'm guessin' they're more self-conscious then other locales. More press-aware. More worried about how others will weird out.

That, and the familiarity with a monster crime rate, and you have folks fearful of a house full of strangers. Havin' had them strangers in my hotel room, I found 'em all delightful. There's a great crew in SoCal. Just no one that wants to host, or pay for a hosting location.

If you find the space, I'll see someone that knows what to do is there. I'm wagerin' there'd be many there, too. By the third event, you'd have fly-ins, 'cause California is easy to visit, y'know?

dvnc

I wonder where Boggiejoe is? I live in Tucson, AZ and might visit California for tickling purposes, but he could actually organize the whole shindig. I'd love to see an event occur here in Tucson, too. You're right about the stranger factor, though. You never know who you're letting in your door when you organize parties like that. I'd like to see TMF members receive some sort of ID card. I'd buy one if TMF created it and sold 'em for $5 apiece. That way, you'd be granted entry without any worries.

There's actually already known folk in San Diego. They had a host from upstate come down and host at a hotel, and another of the northern hosts held one down there at his new place. Events went well, even.

Could be done again.

SOMEONE has to provide housing. I held one in LA in a hotel. Another of my crew held one in San Diego in a hotel. It's do-able.

Just gotta be serious about hosting it. I'm pretty sure there's still folk that have hosted, that are trusted and trustable, that would holiday down there to host again.

Just gotta provide the space.

ID? You wanna manage that? I don't. That's a great deal of legal responsibility, and who enforces protection against fake ids? Easier to manage my list, 'cause I know who's in, and can trace 'em by email. You'd be amazed.

dvnc

Boggiejoe, don't be discouraged. I'm from Tucson, Arizona and even ads in the personals have been ignored. I'm glad I have that one Tickle Lady Friend to help me get my 'tickle fix'. I'll ask that San Diego lady once more to see if she can help you.

Hi Boogiejoe :D
How are you?
I live in San Diego.
I am very Ticklish!
I got your PM and replyed to it.
Featherfingers is a little brat but, he knows it! ;) Giggle!

You sure do featherfingers baby! Giggle! I can't wait to do it either! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks giggles its nice to know i'm not alone in san diego:D so whats there to do for fun around here:devil:

Well I did get together for tickling fun this weekend with Thunder, mgctouch, and tickleshotel! That was lots of fun! ;)

No you are not alone in San Diego!
There is a lot of us. :D

Last edited:
GIGGLES32 said:
Well I did get together for tickling fun this weekend with Thunder, mctouch, and tickleshotel! That was lots of fun! ;) :D

I want details, Giggles, and I want them now!!! Or whenever it's convenient for you.

Well i'd really love to get to know some of my fellow ticklers in the area

featherfingers said:
I want details, Giggles, and I want them now!!! Or whenever it's convenient for you.

I bet you do feathefingers! Giggle! I bet you do! Will talk to you soon! ;)

GIGGLES32 said:
I bet you do feathefingers! Giggle! I bet you do! Will talk to you soon! ;)

Giggles, I should be logging on later tonight, about 9pm or so. I'll look for you then.

Ok I will try to log on then. To tell you stories! Giggle! ;)

SD local here as well

Hey, I just wanted to say to all-yall that there are plenty of us ticklers and lees that love to play in the wonderful San Diego area. I know my name is norcaltickler but that was because I just graduated from college up in nor cal and just moved back home to SD for grad school, so..... I am a male but I do have quite a few lady friends that love to meet up and have some tickling fun, but are a little shy. If any females want to meet up with me just reply to the email and we can chat, and if you guys as males want to work something out, maybe I could hook you up with one of my very very very lovely friends, but it would be up to them of course. SO whoever, hit me up and we will chat about it. [email protected]
OH AND GIGGLES, IF YOU GUYS EVER MEET UP AGAIN IN SD FOR A GATHERING MAKE SURE TO HIT ME UP.

HI everyone:D Giggles32 is right,she,thunder,and mgctouch got together a few weekends ago and had a wonderful time tickling,talking:D
I am planning to move down to San Diego myself sometime after the 1st of the year ,I will be overjoyed knowing there are local tickle partners :D ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back