• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 3

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another episode. thanks to those who read this series and especially those who respond. i hope you have been enjoying this brand as we march our way to determining the first Women Of Wrestling Federation champions. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd erupted into cheers as the 2nd show of the newly formed WOWF started. the crowd was especially fired up as 3 more tournament matches were going to take place, plus Torrie Wilson and Dawn Marie were going to face off.

Johnny C: "welcome everyone to the WOWF!!!!! this is Johnny C and of course right next to me is Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan. Bobby, welcome back to another exciting show!"

Bobby: "it's good to be here Johnny boy! tonight is going to be a great night! we are going to see the most spectacular woman in the WOWF compete tonight!"

Johnny C: "you're right Brain! Torrie Wilson is competing tonight!"

Bobby: "Torrie Wilson? she's okay, but she is not the most spectacular woman here in the WOWF! that title belongs to the fabulous LANA STAR!!!"

Johnny C: "Lana? yes, she is beautiful, but she is going to have to pull out all of the stops as she takes on the former WWE Women's champion Victoria!"

Bobby: "the man child? Lana will have no problem taking care of her!"

Johnny C: "well right now, Terri Runnels is standing by with the newly formed tag team from the Glamour Girls, Francine and Jackie Gayda! Terri?"

"thanks Johnny! i am standing by with a newly formed tag team, Jackie Gayda and Francine! ladies, tonight you are participating in the WOWF Tag Team tournament. this is your very FIRST match and you have to take on the former WOW Tag Team Champions, Asian Invasion. are you nervous?" Terri Runnels asked.

"nervous? Terri PLEASE! this may be our first match, but we are Glamour Girls!" Jackie said with a cocky smile.

"besides, all we take on is Asian Invasion. they are the biggest JOKES in all of women's wrestling. how they were champions before is amazing. but tonight, we will put them in their place. at the feet of the Glamour Girls! let's go Jackie!" Francine told her partner.

ASIAN INVASION (Jade/Lotus)

vs

FRANCINE www.foreverfrancine.com /JACKIE GAYDA (Glamour Girls)

WOWF TAG TEAM 1ST ROUND CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen! this is a FIRST round matchup in the Women Of Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship tournament! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Jackie Gayda played and Jackie Gayda and Francine made their appearance at the top of the ramp to a chorus of boos. Francine was dressed in a light purple sports bikini top, with matching light purple sports bikini bottoms, with black knee pads and black boots. Jackie Gayda was dressed in a pink sports bra, with black wrestling pants and black boots. both women were excited to be a part of the tournament and it was up to them to win the Tag Team titles for the Glamour Girls. this was not only their first match as a tag team, but it was also each of theirs first match since the merger bringing them into WOW. they had no fear of Asian Invasion and looked forward to facing them. they made it to the ring and hi-fived each other.

Johnny C: "well, love them or hate them, you have to admit they are quite beautiful."

Bobby: "of COURSE they're beautiful. they're Glamour Girls! tonight, they will defeat Asian Surrender and move on to the Tag Team Championship final and beat Harley's Angels!"

Johnny C: "you sound so sure.."

Bobby: "read my lips Johnny! the Glamour Girls.....WILL.....WIN!!!"

".....and there opponents!!!! coming down the aisle, introducing Jade and Lotus, ASIAN INVASION!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

soft Oriental music played and the crowd cheered as Asian Invasion, Jade and Lotus, made their appearance at the top of the stage. Jade wore her red wrestling dress with red boots and Lotus had her yellow top with yellow shorts and skirt and her yellow boots. both women smiled as the heard the crowd cheered. they walked down the ramp and waved to the crowd. both women were excited for this opportunity. since they lost their Tag Team titles at SCORN, this was a great opportunity for them to regain some championship titles. it was strange that they were considered favorites, but it gave them great confidence. they made it to the ring and looked at their opponents.

Johnny C: "they they are Brain. the former Tag team champions! they are looking confident!"

Bobby: "i have no idea why. after all, the last time they were in a match, Lotus was begging because your poor little tootsie was being tickled. what a bunch of losers!"

Merman, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Lotus started against Jackie Gayda and the two locked up. Jackie dropped to her knees and lowblowed Lotus, who crumpled to the mat. Merman warned Jackie Gayda, but she simply smiled. she grabbed Lotus by the hair and pulled her up to her feet. she then rammed Lotus' face into the turnbuckles and Lotus was in pain. Jackie then scooped Lotus up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped an elbow and made the cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT. Lotus kicked out, but Jackie didnt waste anytime and started to kick Lotus. she then tagged in her partner and Francine started to chop away at Lotus' chest. Lotus was reeling as Francine continued to chop away.

Johnny C: "wow! Francine and Jackie are aggressive!"

Bobby: "oh yeah! they are going to wear them out! it shouldnt be that much longer..."

Lotus leaned in the corner of the ring, her chest stinging from all the chops. Francine lighty tickled under Lotus' chin, then started to lightly tickle Lotus' exposed belly. Lotus began to giggle and Francine licked her lips. she wanted to tease Lotus. as Lotus lightly slapped away Francine's hands, Francine tickled her ribs.

"hehehehehehehehehehe stop! w-what are y-y-you doing? hehehehehehe" Lotus giggled.

"tickling you...." Francine whispered.

Lotus continued to giggle, then fell into a ball into the corner of the ring, trying to cover up. Francine laughed and tagged in Jackie. Jackie saw Lotus in the corner and grabbed her ankle. she dragged Lotus out of the corner and flipped her over onto her stomach. she then trapped Lotus' ankles between her legs and Lotus began to wiggle her feet. she knew she was trapped.

"now ticklish Lotus.....i think it's time i paid attention to your sweet feet....." Jackie teased.

"....no!!! not my feet....." Lotus whined.

Jackie plucked the laces loose and heard Lotus whimpering. she pulled off a boot and threw it out of the ring. then she pulled off the other boot and threw it out of the ring as well. before her eyes, Jackie looked at Lotus' socked feet. she grabbed the toe of the socks and pulled both socks off, exposing Lotus' barefeet. Jackie laughed as she saw Lotus' toes close shut, wrinkling her soles.

"...look at these cute piggies! these piggies look ticklish! tickly tickly piggies!!!" Jackie teased as she began to tickle Lotus' toes.

Lotus exploded in laughter and Jackie then attacked the tender soles. Lotus' feet wiggled wildly, but Jackie never stopped tickling them. she liked the feeling of the soft skin against her fingertips and wanted to punish Lotus. Lotus was in ticklish hell and wanted the tickling to stop. her feet were always sensitive and she remembered how she submitted at SCORN because her feet were tickled. she cried out in laughter and wanted to tap out. Jade looked at her partner and knew if she didnt do something, Lotus was going to tap out. she got into the ring and kicked Jackie in the head, making Jackie break the hold. Merman forced Jace back out of the ring.

Johnny C: "what a save by Jade!"

Bobby: "dont you mean, what a way to CHEAT Jade?! Lotus was about to tap out! i hate cheaters!"

Johnny C: "you hate yourself?"

Bobby: "i LOVE myself! i am the most honest man alive!"

Lotus began to drag herself over to her corner. her feet were still tingling from the tickling and she knew she had to make the tag. Jackie tagged in Francine and Francine tried to grab Lotus' ankle, but Lotus made it to her corner and tagged in Jade. Jade came in on fire and started chopping away at Francine's chest. Francince was reeling and Jade threw her against the ropes. Jade then connected on a dropkick and Francine hit the canvas. Jackie got into the ring but Jade dropkicked her out of the ring. the crowd went nuts as Jade had all the momentum. Jade then grabbed Francine by the hair and executed a "X-factor" and went for the cover. 1........2.........kickout. Jade couldnt believe Francine kicked out, but then smiled as she grabbed Francine's ankle. she did a step over toe hold and Francine moaned in pain. Jade winked at the camera as she began to unlace Francine's boot. Francine realized what was going on and started to beg.

"...dont take off my boot...." Francine begged.

Jade finished unlacing the boot and pulled it off. she then easily peeled off the black sock and Francine's beautiful barefoot was exposed. Jade looked at Francine wiggle her toes, then raked her nails up and down the delicate sole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOP STOP!!!! PLEASE HEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHE DONT TICKLE MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Francine laughed.

Jade laughed as she dug her fingers in between Francine's toes. the crowd was going nuts as they heard Francine scream. Jackie saw her partner in trouble and tried to interfere. Lotus intercepted her by dropkicking her out of the ring. Lotus then got out of the ring and began to chop away at Jackie. inside the ring, Jade continued to tickle Francine's foot and saw her partner attacking Jackie. Francine saw Jade turn her head, then reach up and manage to get Jade into a small package. she also managed to grab Jade's shorts. Merman made the count as Jade's legs were kicking wildly. 1.........2........3!!!!!!!

Johnny C: "what the....?!!!"

Bobby: "HAHA!!! Glamour Girls win!!! i TOLD YOU!!!!"

Jade sat on the mat in stunned silence, her mouth wide open in shock. Lotus on the outside of the ring looked inside the ring and saw Merman raising Francine's hand. Jackie got into the ring and hugged her partner.

"ladies and gentlemen! the winner of the bout, JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music began to play and Francine and Jackie Gayda walked back up the ramp, hugging celebrating their upset victory. they pointed and laughed at Asian Invasion and were thrilled that they were one victory away from becoming WOWF Tag Team Champions. Asian Invasion stood in the ring in disbelief. they couldnt believe they were just beaten by a new tag team.

**************COMMERCIAL**********

Francine and Jackie made it back to the Glamour Girl dressing room where they were greeted an dhugged by the other members of the Glamour Girls.

"WAY TO GO!!!" Stacy Karter cheered.

"congratulations you two! that puts the Glamour Girls in position to win all three titles!" Sable laughed.

"this feels so GOOD!" Jackie Gayda screamed.

"ONE win!! just ONE win and those belts are ours!!!!!" Francine screamed.

"now, when Lana wins her matches, it means the Glamour Girls are 4 for 4 in the tournament. anxious Lana?" Sunny asked.

"like, i am SO ready!!! that man-woman Victoria si going to feel my wrath! just like Jungle Grrl......" Lana giggled.

"now Dawn Marie, are you ready to go out there and humiliate Torrie Wilson?" Trish asked.

"you BET i am! i am going to tickle and tease that sweet body of hers!" Dawn laughed.

"looks like the Glamour Girls are going to control WOWF..." Sable smiled.

DAWN MARIE (Glamour Girls)

vs

TORRIE WILSON

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! first, representing the Glamour Girls, DAWN MARIE!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Dawn Marie played and the crowd booed as the sexy Dawn Marie made her way down the aisle. dressed in a black sports bra, with spandex shorts and black boots, she smiled cockily as she approached the ring. she couldnt wait to take on Torrie again. she remembered their rivalry in the WWE and now that a tickling craze is in WOWF, she wanted to really tease Torrie into submission. she made it to the ring and leaned against the turnbuckles. she was ready for action.

Johnny C: "well here we go Brain! a special gurdge match between Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson! they had a great rivalry in the WWE, now they resume it here in WOWF."

Bobby: "Dawn Marie hates Torrie Wilson! she feel she should have been the Playboy centerfold and believe me, i DEFINITELY wouldnt have mind! woo baby!!!!"

"......and her opponent!!! please welcome TORRIE WILSON!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd cheered as the music of Torrie Wilson began to play. Torrie made her appearance at the top of the stage and smiled as she heard the roar of the crowd. dressed in a blue sports bra, with blue wrestling pants and black boots, Torrie made her way down the aisle. Torrie was excited to be a part of the WOWF and now that her friend Stacy Keibler was also here with her, life should be a lot more fun. but she also knew she had her hands full with Dawn Marie. she remembered their rivalry and was looking forward to beating her once and for all.

Johnny C: "now there goes the definition of beauty!"

Bobby: "yes, she is beautiful. i LOVE her Playboy spread. but, tonight, we are going to see Torrie humiliated. and guess what? i dont think anyone else would mind!"

jersey_tickler, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Dawn walked up to Torrie and slapped her. Torrie held her cheek in pain and slapped Dawn back. she then grabbed her hair and rammed her head into the turnbuckles. Dawn was dazed and Torrie scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she went for the cover. 1........2.........KICKOUT. Torrie then grabbed Dawn marie from behind and managed to do a German Suplex. Dawn Marie's head bounced off the canvas and she went for the cover again. 1.........2........KICKOUT.

Johnny C: "look at Torrie go!"

Bobby: "i didnt know Torrie knew how to wrestle!"

Torrie then pulled Dawn up by the hair and was about to ram Dawn's face into the turnbuckles, but Dawn put her foot up and blocked it. she then reversed it and rammed Torrie's face into the turnbuckles several times. Torrie then fell into a heap on the mat, dazed. Dawn kicked Torrie in her side and Torrie tried to crawl away. Dawn licked her lips and grabbed the waistband of Torrie's pants. she yanked them down, exposing Torrie's light blue bikini briefs and pulled the pants off. Torrie sat on her butt in shock as she saw Dawn Marie hold up her pants like a trophy.

Johnny C: "hey there!"

Bobby: "now THIS is getting interesting!"

Torrie tried to cover herself, but Dawn Marie attacked Torrie. she managed to scoop Torrie up and slammed her to the mat. she then picked Torrie up by the hair and knelt down. she then bent Torrie over her knee and pulled down the briefs, exposing Torrie's rear end. the crowd cheered as Torrie's ass was exposed and Dawn Marie then began to spank Torrie. Torrie yelped in pain with each smack on her ass. Dawn Marie had a huge smile as Torrie's cheeks were turning red. she then began to lightly tickle Torrie's cheeks and Torrie began to giggle. Torrie's face turned red from embarrassment and kept giggling. Dawn Marie then shoved her to the mat off of her knee and straddled her back. she then began to lightly tickle Torrie's ribs and Torrie began to giggle again. Dawn Marie liked the feeling of Torrie writhing under her and dug her fingers deeper into Torrie's ribs.

"hehehehehehehehehehehe stop tickling meeeeeehehehehehehehehehehe!!" Torrie laughed.

Dawn Marie then dig her fingers deep into Torrie's armpits and the beautiful blond exploded in laughter. Torrie's eyes were closed shut and the laughter poured out of her mouth. she felt so humiliate getting tickled like this in front of everyone and felt helpless to stop it. she still refused to submit as jersey_tickler asked her if she wanted to submit. Dawn Marie liked Torrie fighting back. it gave her more opportunity to torment her. she only wished this wasnt in front of the cameras or she would tickle Torrie in her *special* place.

"i love your laugh Torrie......give up now or i will have to resort to tickling you on those cute feet of yours...." Dawn Marie teased.

Torrie continued to laugh and her eyes bugged out when she heard Dawn Marie's threat. the armpit tickling was driving her crazy and the thought of her feet getting tickled scared her. she then tapped out and jersey_tickler called for the bell.

Johnny C: "Torrie submitted!!!"

Bobby: "wow! that match was GREAT!!! i think i need to take a cold shower though..."

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, DAWN MARIE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Dawn Marie smiled as jersey_tickler raised her arm in victory. she was a little disappointed that she didnt get to Torrie Wilson's feet, but she was going to do it next time they faced. but she also had someone else in mind. she was going to get Torrie again for sure, but she also had her eyes on.....Stacy Keibler. she would love to tickle those long legs and sweet feet of hers. Dawn Marie left the ring as Torrie sat on the mat. she felt so embarrassed and looked at her booted feet. she breathed a sigh of relief that Dawn Marie didnt get her feet.

Terri Runnels stood next to Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl was seething over her loss to Trish Stratus last week, thanks to Lana Star.

"Jungle Grrl, you asked for this time. do you have something you want to get off your chest?" Terri asked.

"YES!!!! Lana Star!!! i havent forgotten what you did last week!!! you cost me a chance to become WOWF WORLD CHAMPION!!!! you slimy fake bitch!!! i guess you squealing like a pig to me! i PROMISE you Lana Star, i will get you for your sins! i am hunting you down and when i catch you, i am going to make sure you never forget ME!!!" Jungle Grrl yelled, then walked away.

Terri Runnels was about to leave, but the General Manager of the WOWF stopped her. "yes Debra?" Terri asked.

"hello Terri. i have an important announcement. thanks to some wheeling and dealing, i have added TWO new women to the WOWF roster! they are the finalist in the WWE Divas search, Christy Hemme and Carmella Decesare!!!!!" Debra announced.

the crowd cheered at the announcement. two new women were going to be making their debuts and Christy and Carmella were definitely going to be welcomed to the WOWF!

UP NEXT: Gail Kim takes on Americana and Victoria takes on Lana Star!

okay folks, how did you like this chapter? i hope you enjoy the series and feedback is always welcomed. was the addition of Christy and Carmella a good idea?

Hey is carmella ticklish anywhere on her body? Does she have a ticklish tummy, and armpit? i would love to read about carmella in the story

Great installment. I really enjoyed this one Prime, even more than most. Great series, keep up the good work.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back