• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie's Tan Feet: Tickled Madly

FFTT

TMF Novice
Mad

Edited for content.

Last edited:
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:wow: just simply :wow: that was so great...more please

Loved that story FFTT! You can write more like that any time.

Fabulous foot tickling!

Since you asked for more specific feedback, here goes:

1. I love exclusively foot-focused tickle stories, and this one is as foot-obsessed as they come. Plenty of descriptive details of Katie's peds.

2. The prelude featuring Katie's foot teasing and shoe snobbery is superb. It just keeps building--teasing!--and really had me anticipating the inevitable tickling of her pampered peds.

3. I like the convenient retractable stocks at the foot of the bed. No need to relocate the victim!

4. I dig tickle sessions where the tickler carries on a conversation with the victim about her feet. I like the way Ben makes Katie admit to being a shoe snob, and my favorite moment is when he tells her how he's getting a Ph.D. in tickling her feet!

5. Tools! :devil:

6. Personally, I would have liked to see a bit more description of Katie's reaction to the toe-sucking, but since that's not tickling-related I can't complain.

As a fellow foot fanatic, I thoroughly enjoyed this meticulous tale of tootsie worship and sole tickling. Thanks!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back