• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Very Happy Halloween

stampstock

TMF Master
I showed up at the halloween party about a half hour later than the invite said. Late enough to make an entrance, and early enough not to make one too big. I only knew a couple of people at the party, so me, dressed as an American Indian, with a drink in my hand as soon as I entered the kitchen, put down my pouch and started milling about the pirates, hippies, zombies, and witches. These were freaky people in full regala, myself included, and although they didn't act out their roles, it didn't take much firewater to look at these characters and feel like you could play with them. The entire house was decked out in heavy halloween, with decorations even hanging from the exposed beams of the ceiling.
Others arrived almost in clusters. A cowgirl, a harem girl, more witches, more zombies, and an army girl. I started hanging around the army girl, because she had a body that begged attention. She was a tall blond, at least 6'3", with shoulder length hair in a headband. She wore a black sleeveless cutoff top revealing a flat belly with a hint of softness on her lower abs, tight khaki cargo shorts, white sweat socks and black boots. Yeah, I definately started hanging around the army girl.
We talked for a while, teasing each other as indian vs. cavalry. I accused her of monopolizing the spinach dip, and she actually said, "Well Chief, what are you going to do about it?"
We were in the kitchen, and directly above her was an exposed beam. Her stomach looked delicious, and as I stepped closer, the harem girl came over and asked army girl to untie the knot in her gold chain. Army girl muttered that she's the best at undoing knots, and released the kink in no time at all. 'What better time', the alcohol told me.
"Impressive, for a little gold chain," I said, handing her a shot of sake.
"You could do better, I suppose," she jabbed.
"I could TIE better," I said, pulling a length of nylon rope from my pouch.
"I'd still undo the knot," she declared as she emptied the glass.
"Try this one," I offered, looping a rather simple one.
After she got the first few undone, I feigned disappointment and teased that she was a real tough chick, adding if she were tied up, she wouldn't be able to get out. She had this streak in her that couldn't stand being challenged, because she said she's always been able to get out of anything.
Concealing my lust, it took everything not to blow it, and I told her to give me her hands. She put them in front of her and I led her to the next room, a darker den area where only a few people were hanging, and they were just getting up to go to the next room. I looped the rope around her wrists with a deftness she couldn't have expected, and passed the length between her wrists so that any upward tug would lift both arms equally. Keeping her hands at belly height, I told her to turn around, which she did, the expression on her face one of confidence, and without her knowledge I twice threw the slack over the exposed ceiling beam.
Standing behind her, I asked her if she was comfortable, and she replied yes. "Good," I answered, a whisper in her ear, "Since you're so good at this, I just want to make it a little more difficult for you." Just then, I pulled the rope, and the slack lessened. Another pull and she turned to me, her hands now up to her chest. "Hey man, what are you...?" Another pull. She began to pull back, and I felt the rope burn, but I dug my fingers into that luscious belly, and she shrieked, momentarily giving up her leverage. I pulled harshly, gaining advantage of her and watched her wrists shoot up past her face
and with one more pull saw her biceps pin against her ears. With blinding, lust-filled, heart-pounding speed I tied the slack around her thighs and cinched the knot just below her knees, effectively binding her legs together. I completely forgot that I was in someone elses house.

So much more to write, tell me... you want to hear more.

IMHO you've got tallent. Onward and upward with your tale! :cool:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back