• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story called "Over and over again"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10284
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10284

This is my first story effort and if it is well received then more will follow. Much feed back if you would. I got the idea for this from "Groundhog Day" so let me know what you think. And away we go.

Over and Over Again
Part 1

by

JRock2423

Danny woke up on what was to be another Monday morning. His alarm went off at 5:30, that is in the a.m., and he cursed his life, his job, his luck, everything you normally curse on Monday mornings at 5:30. He went to his warehouse job, worked his crappy job for 10 hours, had another horrible day, got in a wreck on the way home rear-ending some rich, yuppie on the way home, watched football and passed out drunk in the middle of the fourth quarter while lying on the couch.

Danny had done this before and he normally woke up late, got to work late, got yelled at, and that was it, but this was different. He opened his eyes to a weird noise. He remembered falling asleep on the couch, remembered the beer, and expected the hangover to hit when he figured out what was wrong. He was in bed. It was dark. The alarm was going off. It was 5:30. He didn’t have a hangover. Confused, he got up and turned on the TV to see who on the game the night before but was shocked to see the highlights of Sunday’s football games. The sports caster was acting like the Monday Night game never happened. He shut the TV off and lay back down, closed his eyes, opened them, but nothing changed.

“Okay, it has finally happened. I’ve lost my mind”. He got dressed and went to work. He pulled the same orders he pulled the day before, got in the same wreck, watched the same game but didn’t drink this time and saw the ending, then went to sleep.

His alarm went off at 5:30 and nothing seemed different this morning. He was tired like he should be but when he turned the ESPN on, it was the same show. He went through three or four days of walking around confused, going to the doctors, telling a few friends what was happening, until someone mentioned the movie Groundhog Day as a joke. Everyone thought he was crazy but he knew better. He was reliving the same day over and over again. Well, in the movie, Bill Murray had to work to make the perfect day and be the perfect person to make it out and he got to work. Trying charity, working hard, but nothing worked.

He had finally talked to a girl in his apartment complex, Sarah, who he had seen, crushed on, and obsessed over for a few months. They went out that night, had dinner and drinks, then back to he place. Danny was as normal as the next guy, but he had certain like that most didn’t. Some called it “weird”, others “gross”, others just plain “stupid”. He had never met a girl who had let him indulge in it and he was sure this wasn’t different. He had first seen Sarah at the pool and what he had seen first was her feet, dangling off of the edge of her seat, utterly perfect. Size seven by his eye judge, smooth, high arches, great toes. He was sneaking peaks when he heard a squeal come from her way. On of the random job guys from the complex had tickled her foot and she freaked.

“OH MY GOD!” was all he could think of and spent the next few months thinking about it. He had his chance now and wasn’t going to pass it up. They were watching a movie and her feet were in his lap. She asked for a massage and he had obliged and after about ten good massage minutes and quickly ran an index up her foot.

“HHHHEYYYYY” he yelped and pulled away.

Danny laughed and apologized. “I just could not pass that up, sorry, won’t happen again.” Yeah right he thought.

She reluctantly put her foot back and it wasn’t thirty seconds later that he pulled her toes back and attacked her arches with five fingers. She tried to pull away but Danny had a firm grim and wildly danced his fingers up and down he exposed arch.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAAAAAASE AHAHAHAHAHA STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHA.” She was writhing and after a few minutes he stopped. She was sweating and her hair was disheveled. Danny had a hard time hiding the growing bulge in his pants but he did well enough and played it off as just being playful. She left after the movie and he got a nice heated kiss on the way out and shut the door. He replayed the tickle session twenty times in his head wished it didn’t end, wishing he hadn’t clipped his nails before the date, wishing he would have done it longer, got both feet, that he would have……

“Wait a minute,” he said to himself “I can do it again. There aren’t any consequences. What is she going to do leave? So, I’ll just tickle the hell out of her the next day, and the day after that.” He went to bed with that thought in his head. He played the next day exactly the same and when it came to the massage he wasted no time. This time he had her lay on her stomach “I have my own way of doing this, you won’t be disappointed.” She lay on stomach as he had instructed with her feet resting on the low arm of the couch. He told her to cross one foot over the other at the ankle and as soon as she did Danny quickly straddled her calves, sitting down enough so she couldn’t move. He tickled both exposed arches, watching them twitch and flex, toes curl and uncurl, and that lovely soft skin under his nails that were in need of being cut a week ago.

“PLEAHAHAHAHASE STHAHAAHAAP AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH YOU HEEHEEHAHAHA CAN’T DO THIS AAAHHHHHHHAHAHAH YOU YOU AHAHAHA YOU AHAHAH HAHAHAHAVE TO STAHAHAHAP!!!!!” Tears were starting to come. This girl was so completely ticklish that he didn’t know what to do next. He thought of stopping then came to his senses; she would never remember this and would never get in trouble for doing it so he kept it up.

He tickled under her toes to which he got a nice laugh, held her toes and just scratched the pads of the toes which got more screaming than laughing, and then he tried the heels which didn’t get much. Then he went for his money spot, his favorite spot. He let her catch her breath so he could hear her beg.

“Danny….this….it isn’t funny…” she was out of breath and was unhappy, doing her best to get away from him but he was big and strong from all those horrible warehouse days lifting and pulling and pushing. “I…I can’t take this…..I’ll….I’ll call the police….I swear….”

Danny hardly heard, “Sarah, let me ask you something? I noticed that the worst spot of your foot seemed to be anywhere from the ball of your foot to the start of your heel, from your instep to the outside of your foot. It is so soft there; you must take wonderful care of your feet. And so ticklish. I’ve never met anyone so ticklish.”

With that she knew that he wasn’t going to stop. “Danny, you have to listen to me ok. I’ll do anything. Sex, I’m great in bed. Blow job? I’ll suck you dry….just….please stop ok?”

Danny laughed a little laugh. “Yeah, I move and you run and that is it. No, I like what I’m doing now.” With that he tightened his legs together so they couldn’t get free and attacked her arches with reckless abandon. He wiggled, spidered, scratched, did it all to those soft, sweet, milky soles of Sarah’s.

“SSSSHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAA AAAAAAAHHHHH AHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHA NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH PLEAHAHAHSE PLEHAHAHAHSE AHAHAHAHA MEEEEEERCY AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHA YOU YOU AHAHAHAHA NNNNNOOOOOOOOO.”

After a good thirty minutes of five minutes on, two minutes off, he let her go witch a sufficient smile. He went to his hidden camera and turned it off. He plugged it in and watched himself tickle torture Sarah while he let off his sexual frustration. He went to sleep with a smile and right before he fell off he shot bolt upright in bed. He had an even better plan for tomorrow. It was late into the night before he fell off. When he woke up and saw the 5:30, he turned on the TV to see the same highlights and smiled. He started right then getting ready for the nights events.

To be continued (with a lot more stories, imagine the possibilities)…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back