• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hoilday tickle (true)

arches

TMF Poster
The hotel where i was staying in Cyprus last week had regular evening entertainment.One evening they had fun and games for guests.
12 chairs faced each other on the stage,and they asked for 6 ladies to take part in a game of keeping quiet( they didn't say how you had to keep quiet)! they then asked for 12 men to come on the stage,I voluntered (again not knowing about the game) the girls sat on the chairs with their feet on the other,sticking through the back of the chair.
6 men were asked to sit on the girls legs. Then the compair said to win a bottle of champagne,all 6 ladies were going to be tickled on their feet an the last one to keep quiet would win.
we had 30 seconds to get a reaction form the word "go" we were all to tickle together.I had a girl called Gemma she is 25 with short dark hair.I removed her high heeled mules, and sat there gazing at her feet waiting.A dream or what!
"Go" he shouted, laughter echoed around the stage.
Gemma clenched her toes as i planted all fingers and thumb on her sole and scribbled towards her toes,she lasted only a few seconds and gave a big Ha ha ha ha ha. For me over far too quickly.
I looked around and only 3 were left, all were laughing silently.One had her hand covering her mouth,and was shaking with laughter.One had her eyes tightly shut and was grimicing.The other had a big smile and was laughing on and off silently.
They somehow all kept quiet,so sudden death was announced for these 3. Each had their toes bent back and the other lucky blokes had another go.This time they all laughed out loud very quickly and there was a difficult decision as to who laughed last to win the champers.Wow what a game that was.

[SIZE=+4]FANTASTIC![/SIZE]
This is a fantasy shared by most of the lers here. (At least, among those of us who shared their fantasies.) Thanks for posting - it was fun reading.

great story! would have loved to have been one of the women!!:D

The hotel where i was staying in Cyprus last week had regular evening entertainment.One evening they had fun and games for guests

Ok, what was the EXACT name of the hotel in Cyprus and do they have any vacantcies!!

Really that is a MUCH better version of "Musical Chairs"!!!

I wanna play too!!! :)

Great stuff arches

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back