• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shaune Bagwell on E!

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Nice tickle chair episode on Howard tonite. Shaune Bagwell isn't that bad looking either. Being the foot guy that I am I was more than pleased with the foot tickling here. What was really nice is the honest response to the tickling..........this girl was truely ticklish!!!!

God I love TIVO!!!!

Giantfan :devil:

It was definitely a good show tonight. Shaune was very ticklish. She even made a comment that she was glad that her feet weren't getting tickled. I don't think she would of held out if Artie would of got her feet sooner. She was a good sport and a good ticklee to boot.

I hated the show

Thats upper body tickling at its worst,SHE WAS NOT AT ALL TICKLISH ON HER SIDES AND EVEN TALKED THROUGH THE TICKLING WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!

I hear ya

Hey mike I agree but the foot tickling made up for it in my view. Howard finally hooked is foot tickle people up. Underarm and upper body tickling is difficult to do in that chair. The chair is however great for foot tickling........what nice feet she had too!

Re: I hear ya

Giantfan said:
Hey mike I agree but the foot tickling made up for it in my view. Howard finally hooked is foot tickle people up. Underarm and upper body tickling is difficult to do in that chair. The chair is however great for foot tickling........what nice feet she had too!

I agree! It was great to see that her feet were her most ticklish spot. And they were very attractive, with nice high arches.

Re: I hated the show

ticklishmike25 said:
Thats upper body tickling at its worst,SHE WAS NOT AT ALL TICKLISH ON HER SIDES AND EVEN TALKED THROUGH THE TICKLING WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!

I don't understand peple who say things like this. First of all, he's doing something, no one else is. People don't cry because Oprah doesn't tickle people, and yet complain to no end if Howard Stern gets an extremely hot woman half naked, tied up, and tickled. Just because they believe it wasn't done as effectively as it could have been. That's just ridiculous.
Secondly, if you hate it,which you said you did, why did you watch it? Were you forced? You're a grown up, if you don't want to see something, don't look.
You say it was UB tickling at its worst. The way I see it, no tickling is the worst.
I know it's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but some opinions are not really the kind you should spew everwhere. I dont like onions. Thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it, but I'm not going to say it by itself on this forum because no one wants to hear it. If you have a negative comment to say, thats ok. But to completely bash someone who is doing this community numerous favors is very tacky.

my feedback

I'm going to shorten this rather than my usual rant
1) Shaun Bagwell in that outfit was an absolute knockout
2) Plenty of shots of her feet including sole shots
3) Seemed pretty ticklish on her upper body but when they hit her feet, that was pay dirt

As for what I'd change, I wouldn't change a blasted thing. To me it was one HOT minute. I don't care what anyone on here says, that was perfect. There wasn't anything wrong with it. Anyone that thinks that this thing was terrible: Congratulations, you're the craziest person alive. I can't say the dumbest because that is reserved for George W. Bush. Totally worth the wait. This new one with Alana Curry should be even better because there's foot tickling from start to finish. And those that disagree with me. As I've said, take what you can get and if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Was a nice segment.She was a beautiful woman,with a beautiful body,and ticklish feet couldn't of asked for anything more.Way to go Howard.:wavingguy :wavingguy

Oh man, I'm dying to see it!! I trust Marcus you got the clip? You are THE man, in advance, got to tell you! Everyone chant: Marcus! Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!!!

It was a very good episode. I happened to see it twice because I was up late watching the election scenario. I was very happy that he got her feet, as she was truly ticklish! On a night where things didnt go well for me, (I'm a Kerry supporter) it was a welcome diverson to see my favorite thing on an otherwise somber night for me.

Mitch

It was a great tickling episode, and finally they get the feet. And Howard is awesome. I mean who else has provided us w/so much mainstream tickling?!! My only complaint(and I know someone will tell me I'm being too negative, or picky) is that Howard, and Artie wasted their tickling on a woman who looks like skeletor

I thought it was excellent. She was definitely ticklish with special spot being her feet which I loved. Kudos for Howard just getting these girls to do it. :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back