• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kutyo's tale

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Aragorn, okay if we write a sequel to one of your series?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Welcome back to our feature Presentation

Our story begins with a woman. Felicia Underwood. Kicked out of her home by her husband, who vowed she would never return. Though they both knew she would. Felicia moved in with Ophelia Monroe, who had also separated from her lesbian wife some years before and also vowed never to return. Can a straight woman and a lesbian live together without killing each other? Find out in this installment of the Strangle Couple. Tadotodotedodoodoodetotutoo, etc.

"Here Ophelia, I have made breakfast. Brussel Sprouts, with outmeal cereal!" replied Felicia, pleased with herself. "Needs more ketchup!" was the immortal reply of her spiky black haired companion in her gothic get-up. "KETCHUP?KETCHUP!Why do you always spoil a good meal Opehlia Monroe, after all the time I "uhhuh" "uhhuh"" shouted Felicia, once again suffering from her allergies. "I'm going to watch TV!" responded Ophelia (think for both Blair Witch Two's girls Kim and Erica (the Wicca)). Felicia cleaned up the home as usual, leaving it nice and unspoiled. Why was Ophelia such a slob? No wonder Maria left her. "Maybe she needs a lesson!" though Felicia.
We are deliberatedly going to stop writing and let people tell us how this should go. Best reply gets written up. Also if Kim and Erica from Blair witch is not your cup of tea, write in your reply who you would have: Sarah Jessica Parker and Cynthia Nixon, Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, Gwyneth Paltrow and Sandra Bullock, etc.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back