• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Search

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
I remember awhile ago a TMF posted a true story where he tickled his wives feet. The story goes like this: they were cleaning the house and he got her to go under the bed, once there he lowered the bed onto her ankles trapping her feet and leaving them vunerable to tickling. I really liked this story so if someone has it I'd appreciate it if they could repost it. Thanks.;)

We would help you, but the last time we did this it took 1 hour 10 minutes and someone else got credit.
Love,
Anna and Heather

I think I found the story you are looking for. It is called
"don't go under the bed" but I am having trouble posting it.

If you do a search on that story title you should be able to find it.

No Luck

Well I spent a good chunk of time searching for the story inder that name and a few others and nothing came up. But thanks for your help anyways.

So I'm bumping this post in a renewed effort to find this story. Here's some more details I recall:

The husband and wife are cleaning the house and he convinces her to go under the bed, once there he purposefully lowers the bed on her ankles trapping her. He then proceeds to tickle torture her, even using his penis at one point to tickle them. If anyone has this story I'd apprciate if you could forward it to me. I believe it was a true story too.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back