• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Web of Spiderman 'Sub City', (By McFarlane)

Fetishshaman

TMF Regular
There was a scene there where Mary Jane was bored, and Peter Parker decided "For Fun" To tie her up with webs. The tickling is off Screen though.

If that tickling happened On Screen I would have respected Todd McFarlane. Anyways, can anyone draw this?

Now, There's a face in that same 'book' if you close her eyes and widen her grin a little it would be the perfect laughing face, I Hope someone would draw the "Missing Panel"

http://Countess_Dewinter.tripod.com/Sara/3.jpg

Now there's another pic I'd like turned into a TK Pic. But I couldn't find even One laughing face of Sarah Pezzini (WitchBlade) Maybe someone could find a pic of her sister Julie.

I belive in Spider-Man #1 (not Amazing, or Web of, or anything, just "Spider-Man") there was a scene where Mary Jane tickled Peter on the couch (4 those of u who like male tickling)

I have that comic(the Web Spiderman one) !!!! I got it for my 10th or 11th birthday back in the day. I used to read it all the time,especially that one scene over and over again .

How come I never see that much tickling in McFarlane's later works? I'd like to see Angela from "Spawn" bound the same way as Mary Jane and tickled by The Clown or Spawn.

Fetishshaman--

I agree... would love to see Angella get it from either of them (I'm willing to bet the Clown would be an especially evil tickler). Unfortunately we'll never see it in his books... McFarlane put tickling in Spiderman because it is something couples do. As none of his other books have characters in such relationships in them, we probably won't get to see anymore of it. :(

I haven't commissioned any pieces where Spawn or the Clown get Angella, but I do have a couple of Angella pieces...

http://www.geocities.com/hahathna/Indies/lost3001.jpg - Angella and Lady Death tormented by evil tickle vines...

http://www.geocities.com/hahathna/Indies/lost3012.jpg - Angella attacked by a very playful hellspawn (a personal favorite)...

http://www.geocities.com/hahathna/Mutual/lost8002.jpg - Angella and Vampi are being played with by Batgirl and Huntress...

Hope that helps satisfy your Angella tickle needs!!!

Hahathna

10'th Muse (Rena Mero)

Image put out a Comic called The 10th Muse. It fetures a charatore whos apearence is based on Rena Mero (AKA Sable) could some body throwe one of them onto this post. Thanks if you can, no problem if you can't.

SlaverTickler--

I don't have any commissions using that character... but I'll check her out and see if maybe she's someone to add to my "To Do" list.

Hahathna:p

Cool

Anything that's conected with Sable being tickled should be on anybodies "This to do list". Just so you know I have every isshue to dat of 10th Muse and thiers been nothing in it so far. I was wondering if some one might draw it them selves. Maybe the Savage Dragon tickling her, that woul be cool.

How about a WitchBlade TK.

Ian is constantly trying to get under her skin,

Maybe Julie Pezzini (Sarah Pezzini / WitchBlade's sister, There was this one scene where she was shagging this guy and getting all giggly, but when she's giggling, the angle is such that you can't see her face.

Maybe Sarah could have a flashback of being tickled when she was a little girl.

Ahhh Jackpot!

Thanks...

Anyways, I've just thought up a story where Julie somehow "Steals" the wtichblade from her sister, and it goes out of control. The moral lesson, don't play with strange alien tendril looking gauntlets.

McFarlane's artwork

I know this is a little off-topic from tickling, but i just want 2 know if anyone's noticed this:
Now, if Todd McFarlane can draw something as scary and as menacing as Violator in Spawn, then how come when he first drew Venom in Spider-Man (and he was the first artist 2 EVER draw Venom, mind u) Venom didn't look anywhere NEAR as menasing as he has been in later years. His mouth was a lot smaller, he didn't have, like, a million long, sharp teeth, and he didn't have a long tongue. If he had drawn Venom a lot like he draws Violator, i'll bet Venom would have been an even scarier character than he is now.

Steering it back on topic

First off, I did notice that One McFarlane Drawing of Venon has his Jaws, teeth and tounge look like the Violator, in shape atleast. Second I think the guys at Marvel didn't allow him to make Venom that menacing. But that shouldn't stop Todd fom making a creature similar to Venom (After all Spawn was derived from his drawing of SpiderMan)

I could Imagine a Super Villain looking like Todd's Venom drawings (But feircer) with Venom's Web and alien tendril powers combined with The Tickler (Old Spider Man Comic Villain, I think Hahatna's got a pic of that comic stashed somewhere) and also shoots Joker Venom (From Joker of Batman) from his wrists, relentlessly pursuing WitchBlade.

The look of menace would make the creature an even better tickler.

Oh Here's the pic I was talking about

Imagine If Venom got this power and the ability to spray Joker's secret recipie.

EmSeeSquared said:
I belive in Spider-Man #1 (not Amazing, or Web of, or anything, just "Spider-Man") there was a scene where Mary Jane tickled Peter on the couch (4 those of u who like male tickling)

I remember that there was another one where he got tickled by her in the kitchen, after he explained to her in great detail about how each of his powers worked. She backs him up into a corner saying "Well, all those powers are fine and dandy but theres one thing they CAN'T protect you from" and in that panel, you see Peter's spider-sense going off as his wife "threatens" him with wiggling fingers. In the last panel, she has her hands tickling his ribs while yelling " ....the terrrible TICKLE MONSTER!!" ( what he couldn't protect himself from. lol )

Anyone know which issue this is?

I'd like to see Spider Girl pursued relentlessly by the terrible tickle monster. If anyone should tickle Mary Jane On Screen,It should be venom, he's got that huge grin.

Spider-Girl as in Peter Parker's daughter (alternate universe)? That's a good choice! I could easily c Neve Campbell playing her if they did a movie of her. And Venom tickling Mary Jane? I don't think so. She's TERRIFIED of him! She'd stay as far away from him as possible! The only character i can c tickling MJ is Peter. Or Ben Reilly, but he's dead.

I guess the chick would have to be fearless, (Or initially believe herself to be invincible) to 'enjoy' a good tickle from Venom. Too bad Poison Ivy exists in another comicbook universe.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back