• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Tickling

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
"Mum, you totally embarassed me the whole time we were there. But at least, I got to be on TV! But Mum you still should of..." Meg Griffin immediately stopped talking when her mother pulled the car over. Meg was actually nervous as her irate mother looked rather angry. Before Meg could apologize, Lois reached over and removed her sweater exposing her young breasts. Before the 18 year old could cover up one of the handcuffs the police used to restrain them both was used to handcuff her left hand to the right door. When she tried to get her hand free, her mother grabbed her right hand and cuffed her to the left door. "Mum! Let me go! Or at least put my shirt back on!" whined Meg. Lois ignored her daughter and despite the discomfort of having her daughter's hand against her hand, drove on. Meg not used to the stretch, tried in vain to release herself. Lois drove on then stopped halfways grinning sadistically. "Mum, you're freaking me out. Let me go!" ordered Meg. Lois suddenly went into the boot (trunk) and took out some rope. She promtply showed Meg the rope, freaking out the teenager who desperatedly attempted to get out. Lois grabbed her legs and promptly removing her pants and underwear exposing the naked nether regions of her daughter. She followed this up by tying her daughters' legs together and to sideway mirror. This left her soles exposing in the air. Meg felt very stretched. Lois realising this uncuffed her right arm and using her strength against her daughter's sruggling handcuffed her to the other door. Meg was shocked that she was now totally nude and was even more so when a bunch of teenagers came by. "Hey Lois! What's going on?" they asked. "Well girls my naked daughter's been irresponsible so I cuffed her to the car. She's also extremely ticklish!" added Lois grinning. Meg's eyes boggled. "NO! DOn't! Don't you do HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Meg as a pair of nails scratched her soles. Soon all 10 nails were evenly divided on some very sensitive feet causing howling hysterics. One girl climbed into the car and started blowing on Meg's belly. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screeched a suffering Meg. A brunette in a red bikini used her long fingers to torture Meg's bikini line. However it seemed to be yet another tickle spot. "HAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHAHAHANOTTHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared Meg. The somewhat drunked teenagers lunged into the car intent on inflicting torment on Meg's tight body.
The end!

hey, interesting story. Are the characters based on the cartoon family guy? Or is it coincidense.

Thanks for the compliment coolchef83. ...um... we think you should look at the title. But thanks again!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S That's a yes, by the way! Mila Kunis (Jackie, that 70s Show) plays Meg!

Nice job. My only criticism is... it's too short. I'd love to hear (or read) more about the plight of this lee.

It's funny, we intended this just to be a very short tale to discuss in addition to our story on the Strange Couple (Female version of the Odd Couple).
Love,
Anna and Heather

man that's great a mom and daughter tickle story keep it up please

AN unexpected bump. Well that's pleasing. I (Anna) must tell Heather when she gets home.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Good premise, but...

a. Nothing hot about Meg. Most Family Guy viewers won't really appreciate this. If you had, say, Connie, or Lois herself tied up, that would be a lot more interesting.

b. I find it hard to believe that Quagmire isn't somehow around for this (giggety)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back