• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Junior's Tickling Fetish"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
ASHLEY JUDD

Starring in

Junior’s Tickling Fetish
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy)

The incredibly beautiful Ashley Judd was on the set of her new movie “Junior takes Manhattan” when she was introduced to the most peculiar creature she ever had the pleasure of meeting. The film was a comedy about a 300 pound gorilla named Junior who is found in the jungles of Africa by Ashley Judd’s character and brought to New York City only to get involved in non-stop calamity.
Working with animals for the first time, Ashley Judd found Junior to be just the sweetest, most charming thing in the world. He was a very well trained gorilla and also highly intelligent. The adorable Junior would frequently visit Ashley Judd’s trailer with refreshments, magazines, anything her pretty little heart desired. And she would happily reward him with a peck on the cheek and a scratch on the back of his neck.
“I do believe Junior has developed quite a crush on you, Miss Judd.” An assistant to Ashley noted.
Well, one day on the set, Ashley Judd was scheduled to have a pedicure. She always had very pretty feet and did her best to keep them pampered and soft. Junior stopped by Ashley Judd’s trailer, like he always does, to give the actress some magazines to read during her pedicure.
“Hi, Junior. Oh, thank you. You‘re such a sweetheart” said Ashley Judd, all smiles when Junior handed her the last issue of “Entertainment Weekly.”
Junior pointed at Ashley Judd’s very pretty feet and gave a curious grunt as the pedicurist began to remove the Styrofoam toe separators once her toenail polish was dry. It was a very deep shade of red that caught Junior’s eye, the way it contrasted against her soft, milky-white skin.
“I’m getting a pedicure, Junior,” she explained while the primate looked on fascinated and excited.
Well, as the pedicurist was removing one of the Styrofoam toe separators, she accidentally tickled Ashley under and in between her toes. Immediately, the actress shrieked and jerked her foot back violently saying, “Watch it! I’m very ticklish!” The pedicurist apologized and Ashley Judd giggled at the incident replying, “That’s okay.”
When the pedicurist was done, Ashley held up her feet to let Junior see the finished product. “Do you think my feet look pretty?” She asked.
Junior then grasped Ashley Judd’s left ankle and took pleasure in appraising the lovely foot of the popular actress. The curve, the arch, the heel, the ball of her foot, looked so soft and so well defined. Junior began to slowly stroke the tender sole of Ashley Judd’s newly pedicure foot, noticing how soft and smooth it was.
Immediately, the EXTREMELY TICKLISH Ashley Judd screamed and giggled and tried to pull her foot out of Junior’s grasp, but the gorilla was just too strong. “THAT TICKLES, JUNIOR! STOP!”
But, the overgrown gorilla was too content to let go. He loved the way Ashley Judd’s baby-soft skin felt underneath his fingertips, even though it tickled poor Ashley like crazy.
“AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEE! STOP IT! STOP IT!”
Junior was making the actress angry with him with his incessant tickling and she began to beat the gorilla on the back with a rolled up magazine. Junior finally stopped and turned to Ashley Judd, with a confused grunt.. Ashley gave him a stern look and shook her finger at him. “NO, NO! DON’T DO THAT TO ME! THAT TICKLES ME! NOW LET GO OF ME... NOW, JUNIOR!” Junior released the actress’ foot. He felt dejected and left her trailer with his head down.
The next day of shooting, Ashley Judd herself felt bad for scolding Junior the previous day. She immediately called for the animal to visit her in her trailer. She apologized for yelling at him and held him as she lovingly stroked his back. The loveable primate was happy again and pointed at Ashley Judd’s feet and made a scratching gesture with his hand as if he were asking to tickle her feet again.
Ashley began to laugh nervously and shake her head saying, “No, Junior. That tickles me. I’m very ticklish on my feet.”
Again, the animal pointed and made the same gesture with a pleading grunt.
“No. Junior.”
Then the primate gave a disappointed sigh and held his head down.
The pretty actress rolled her eyes and groaned in frustration replying, “Oh, okay. I’ll let you tickle my feet for one minute, Junior.” Immediately the gorilla perked up and started jumping up and down with happy grunts. Ashley Judd shook her finger at Junior stating, “but only after we wrap up shooting today.”
Junior nodded and left Ashley Judd’s trailer excited and jumping with joy.
Oh, God. What have I gotten myself into, the actress asked herself.
Well, the director called it a wrap about 7:00 that night. The cast and crew were pleased with how everything went and were optimistic about the movie being a huge hit when it was to be released the following summer...especially the two stars.
Ashley Judd had only been back in her trailer for about 20 minutes when the
anxious Junior arrived with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. Ashley was delighted and gladly gave Junior a peck on the cheek and a scratch on the back of his neck.
“Thank you, dear. Oh, you’re so sweet.”
Junior blushed then pointed to the actress’ pretty little feet and made that scratching gesture again with his hands. Ashley Judd giggled and cringed a little in ticklish anticipation. “Okay. Okay. You can tickle my feet now...but only for one minute, you understand?”
The happy gorilla nodded and the very beautiful and very ticklish Ashley Judd lay back on her bed, stuck her feet up, and begrudgingly placed them in Junior’s hands. “I can’t believe I agreed to this. Oh, I’m gonna be so ticklish“, she thought out loud.
The playful primate immediately held Ashley Judd’s ankles in a headlock and began to slowly remove her sandals.
“EEEEEEEK! OOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” She exploded, already squirming and beating her fists on the bed before Junior even lay a finger on her.
Then with all five fingers, Junior began to slowly and methodically stroke the incredibly soft and sensitive soles of the gorgeous film star.
Ashley Judd went berserk.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES!”
Her pretty little feet wiggled and flexed like crazy and her toes curled locked in the cutest way. She struggled to pull her captive feet out of the gorilla’s grip, but the mighty Junior held them fast. And in the position Ashley was in, she couldn’t reach her hands or pull herself upward to stop him either. All she could do was lay there squirming and tossing her head back and forth, screaming in ticklish agony.
Junior continued his tickling assault of the hot, young actress. He really was enjoying the softness of her skin as well as her reaction to his titillating touches. He stroked the sides of her feet with long brushing stokes...
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OKAY! OKAY! PLEASE, JUNIOR! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAND IT ANYMORE! IT TICKLES TO MUCH!”
...tracing along the hyper-ticklish balls of her feet.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!”
...scrabbling along her ultra-ticklish arches where Ashley was the most ticklish.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
...and feeling the smoothness of each of those beautiful toes of hers, adorned with red toenail polish, under and in between the irresistable morsels.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAGH! YOU’RE KILLING ME, JUNIOR! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
Finally, Junior’s permitted minute of tickle torturing Ashley Judd’s horribly ticklish feet had come to an end. “Okay, Junior! Times up! Let me go now!”
Junior gave a dissapointed sigh and begrudginly released the exhausted actress who lay in a pool of her own sweat, gasping to catch her breath after the long and ticklish ordeal. “Oh, Junior, you have such a tickle fetish.” she claimed, still panting.
The embarrassed Junior held his head down, blushing. She recuperated and Ashley Judd got up and walked over to him and gave him a great big hug and a peck on the cheek. “But, I still love you.” Junior perked up again and made happy grunts. He subtly reached his hand behind and around Ashley’s waist and gave her a quick little tickle around her waist. Immediately, she jerked away and cringed shouting, “EEEEEEEEEEEK! YOU LITTLE SNEAK!!!”

THE END

LOL

This has got to be one of the funniest stories I have ever read! But still a good one! Rockauthor, You must be butter cause your on a roll!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back