• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turn back

ReturntoGod

In this time, this time of incredible mercy before the Parousia, the second coming of Christ, we are being given incredible graces and are subject to heavenly mercies. Please do not resist them. This is the last chance. As the Blessed Mother in Medjugorje says, "The time for conversion is near an end." It will all happen within the lifetime of the visionary Mirjana. We are at the final, climactic point in human history. Open your hearts. Are you on the right side? Are you sure of salvation? I will talk with any of you on the phone. I will pay for the call. Email me at [email protected] and I will talk with you. Please turn back to Jesus. This is the last chance. I can tell you what hell is like from the Catechsim of the Catholic Church or by Jakov's (one of the visionaries description), but I doubt you'll want to hear it. I am being radical now, but it is needed, because the Lord wants me to stir you. Turn away from evil, from sin and back to Him. There is little time left. Do good deeds, help your neighbors, be merciful. Those who reassure you thatI am a nut, beware of them. Satan has overpowered them as is using them as his tool. This is it, make your choice now. You are either for God or for evil.

I pray you make the right choice and I will pray for you, but the time for conversion is drawing to an end. Turn back to God! He loves you and will forgive you. His mercy is infinate!

S

Feeling OK?

We're pretty "stirred" at the moment as both a group (the TMF) and a country/world Scot. I'm not usually blunt, but you seem distraught to the point of incapacitation. I'm sure you attribute it to the coming crisis you envision, but you may want to check out some other possibilities. Having chatted with you in the past, I can safely say that this thread is NOT your normal pattern....don't be too concerned about the evil ticklers...I think God and Satan have a few more extreme cases to work out first, ok? Q

Scott

Take a sabbatical. Log off. Unplug your computer, TV and radio. Leave the papers to pile up on the porch. Spend some time with family. Play fetch with your dog.

You're not alone in fighting the good fight. Let someone else carry the load for a while, then return refreshed.

Regards,
Strelnikov

Curious?

I'm curious,

When this visionary dies and the second coming still hasn't happened, what will your excuse be?

Aw, c'mon, folks, let the man preach if he feels the need.

Folks have been dealin' with the faithful of certain sects of Christianity for decades, when the come door-to-door or stand on street corners. Scott's just got a novelty here. His street corner's digital.

Share the love, people. Keep in mind that I ain't Christian, and I *still* think his regular sermons here are sort of charming in a general fashion. He clearly believes strongly, and it comforts him. Eventually, like all of us that believe strongly in our faith, he'll likely learn that folks don't generally want the church coming to them. They want to go TO the church.

Scott, brother, have you considered just setting up your site as a digital church, and announce such here, regularly? It would save you having folk get weird on ya, and would allow folks seekin' a faith to find you easily. It'd also avoid insulting those, here, that HAVE a faith already, and aren't Christian. Some of us do, you know. I won't be prowling such, but I'm not Christian, and I already READ that book. I'm readin' another, now, as I'm ever curious about faiths. Mine, however, ain't changed yet, and I've been readin' this stuff, and gettin' such preached to me, for decades.

Still respecting ya,

dvnc

Oddly enough...

I don't FEEL overpowered by Satan, although that last snickerdoodle I ate is giving me a bit of a tussle! ;) Q

Ok, it's time....

I've been quiet on this topic for a long time, but now I want to say something.

Scott, I can understand and appreciate what you are trying to do. In these times all of us need to be closer to our God.

However, not only is judgement up to God alone...threatening judgement is also God's domain. Where the Catholics went wrong (and this is only MY belief, so please don't flame me...worship as you will) was putting Man in positions that should be held by God alone.

Now, believe what you will, but my relationship with Christ is good, and has remained intact throughout the worst and best parts of my life. I fully believe on faith what Jesus actually was and is to the world. His sacrifice saved me from eternal sin.

Now, is this carte blanche to sin? Of course not. But my faith tells me that I would know if my God were angry with me. He'd let me know. Now I'm not saying that what we do is holy and righteous, but face it.

We're not killing people here. I believe that a fetish like this is hard-wired into the brain. It's part of the make-up of an individual. And who made that individual? Now, if I were to make people do this against their will, I would be slapping God in the face, and I know it. What I practice with my partner is consensual.

We're all going to die, Scott. Be it in your coming Apocolypse (which has been misinterpreted by people for millenia) or by a bus, we will stand before God. And it is by faith alone, not deeds, that Man will enter the Kingdom..."so that no man may boast."

While my deeds may not be up to par (and whose are?), my faith is unshaken.

I'm also curious to know what denomination you are involved in. Just curious, because I've never heard of the gathering you told us about, and I'm Pentacostal, we do all kinds of wierd things! LOL

Good luck in your endeavors and by the way...

Interesting choice of Screen Name....Nazgul...

...the leaders of the demonic hordes of Sauron from Lord of the Rings:D

Re: Ok, it's time....

Dave2112 said:
... And it is by faith alone, not deeds, that Man will enter the Kingdom..."so that no man may boast."

While my deeds may not be up to par (and whose are?), my faith is unshaken.

I totally agree with you on this note Dave2112. Humans are not perfect. God (or your deity of choice) made us this way, so why would He expect us to be perfect? If we can accept ourselves for who we are and live a good life, why wouldn't God forgive us the minor mistakes that are made in life? The notable exceptions would be of course violations of the 10 Commandments or the 7 Deadly Sins or whichever universal rules you might live by. But if you violate those then you aren't really living a good life are you? I believe as long as your faith is with you, then God has no reason to turn you away. Just my thoughts, keep all roasting to a minimum please. :D

DVNC.. Read your post.....

Truly, you have an open mind. Very cool. You are one suave F!

Interestingly enough...

My "AbaddonDrkAngel" screen name survived three different religious conversions (counting atheism), even lasting well into my Christian phase (my current and, hopefully, final phase). Never bothered me, although putting the email addy on the church logs was a mite embarassing. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back