• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina the Teenage Witch and the Alba.

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
"Sabrina!!!!" yelled AUnt Zelda. Sabrina reluctantly made her way down. Having disobeyed yet another rule (using magic to erase her faults, making people loathe and despise her), Zelda had informed her that a more severe punishment was in order. Sabrina made her way downstairs where to her surprise was a OtherRealm judge in Black and the cloud trial. She remembered how she had avoided Bullet the Lion after putting Salem in Gordy's body. Now, she was in real trouble. The Judge in black was Christina Aguilera. "She's a witch?" thought Sabrina "boy, isn;t she kind of obvious?" "Sabrina Spellman, I can read minds!" declared Judge Aguilera. "Now for breaking yet another rule and for increased punishment for past misdeeds including turning your friend Valerie into a witch, using an ageing potion and for changing the law of physics; you have earned a session sans with... the Alba!" she announced. Zelda and Hilda's eyes nearly popped out of their veins. "Um... Your honour" started Zelda. "No, she shall be punished. ANd the sans is clear also, no subsituions as you once did for Hilda Spellman!" interrupted the mighty AGuilera. "What's the big deal? What's the Alba?" asked Sabrina. A look of fear appeared on the face of everyone present. BEfore any questions could be answer, Sabrina was in front of a door. "Please knock!" it said.
What will happen to Sabrina? We just wanted to float this sotry and finish it by late November!

Oh yes, I want to know what's the Alba!!!

But knowing you two naughty ladies, I bet the Alba happens to go by the name of Jessica... :)

Naughty? :blush: Only girls can call us naughty! ;) ;)
As for this tale we will finish it by late Novmeber.
As for the Alba....

Sabrina, kocked and the door opened. % women were waiting for Sabrina. "Hello, Sabrina! I'm Dawn!" (Yeah we are so orginal!) "Hello, Sabrina, I'm Piper!" "Hello, Sabrina, I'm Willow!" "Hello, Sabrina, I'm Kennedy!" "Hello, Sabrina, I'm Tara!" "uh... Hello everyone. So..um... this Alba guy, what's he like?" asked a nervous Sabrina. The girls giggled. "You'll see!" giggled the blonde girl in the front called Tara. A huge bubbly jacuzzi was in front of them. "Okay, so.... hey!" screamed Sabrina as her clothes were removed. Soon, she was as naked as the day she was born and into the jacuzzi. Soon all ^ girls were naked in the tubs (Guys and Gals minds in the clouds not in the gutter!) "You require cleaning!" declared Tara. The girls immediately started to scrub Sabrina all over! "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Sabrina. (We got the idea from our story with Azura Skye and similarly from a later story about long suffering hotel manager Catherine and her German problem workers!). All % girls got to work mythodically cleaning every inch of her body. Her underarms and soles were quite vigorous in their cleaning as was her anus, pussy and navel. The laughter seemed to go on without end for Sabrina as Dawn used a toothbrush to clean between her toes. While she was shaking, her body seemed unresponsive to her mind's commands. She would later learn the bubbles were a type of paralysing anaesthetic for her body, slowly it down. Her rear end was repeatedly cleaned with a fresh toilet brush causing endless streams of laughter. Urine flowed from her which was quickly washed down. Her vagina moist with touching of her private parts was vigorously dealt with by a ticklish feather cloth. Finally she was clean, the sweat, juices and urine removed. As she walked her heart ached. & girls were waiting for her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back