• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Ripa Tickling Story.

DenverLer2018

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Please let me know what you think. I am not afraid of criticism. Thank you.

Kelly Ripa: Tickled at the Spa

Kelly Ripa hurried out the door for her appointment at the spa. She decided to use a different spa than she was used to. Finding a good spa is hard. She looked the phone book and decided on Katie's house of pampering, because they offered massage and pedicure services. Kelly had a rough week so she thought a massage and pedicure would do her some good. Kelly liked to pamper herself all the time, and there was no time like the present. Her husband was out of town and she had no appointments for a few days.
Kelly pulled up to Katie's house of pampering. There was no cars in the parking lot. Kelly walked up to the door and walked in. Kelly noticed the girl behind the desk. She was a georgeous blonde about 5' 5" tall. She was wearing a slinky dress which showed off her breasts and curves. Kelly admitted she was a little jealous. The blonde behind the counter said "hi, my name is Katie, how can I help you?". kelly said "I would like a massage and pedicure". Katie looked a kelly smiled, and said "I can help you with that". Katie led Kelly to the back room. Kelly followed Katie for what seemed like 5 minutes. Finally Katie stopped at a door and opened it. Both Katie and Kelly walked through the door. Katie said to Kelly " I am honored to have the beautiful Kelly Ripa in my spa. I have a special surprise for you". Kelly wondered what the surprise might be. Little did she know she would find out sooner than she wanted.
Katie handed Kelly a silk robe and told her to change into the robe. Katie then excused herself from the room to let Kelly change. As Kelly undressed, she thought of how much she needed this pampering. This week had been so busy that she had not had taken the time to have her usual pedicure. As for the massage, she had been stressed out so bad that her nerves were frazzled. Kelly smiled at how good the massage was going to feel. There ws a knock at the door and Katie popped her head in the room and asked Kelly if she was ready. Kelly said "you do not know how ready I am". Katie just smiled at Kelly. Katie led Kelly further down the hall. They finally stopped and entered a large room. Kelly could see here was a lot of chairs in this room. Some of them had foot soaks and some of them did not. Katie led Kelly to a chair at the end of the room. Katie told Kelly to sit there and to soak her feet. Kelly did as she was told. Katie left the room.
Kelly got pedicures once a week even though her feet were extremely ticklish. The worst part was, tickling her feet sexually aroused her. This was something Kelly told nobody. After about 10 minutes, another beautiful blonde came into the room. This time the blonde was very short, she could not have been more than about 5 feet tall. The blonde said " hi, my name is Amber and I will be giving you your pedicure today". Kelly could not help but notice Amber was barefoot. Amber's feet were very tiny, only about size 3 with a beautiful coat of burgandy polish on them. kelly noticed her feet and said "you have pretty feet". "Thank you" Amber said. Kelly did not have big feet by any means, but seeing Amber's " feet made her feet feel big. Amber took Kelly's feet out of the soak and started to rub them. This tickled Kelly terribly and she jumped when Amber ran her finger across Kelly's sole. Amber said "are you ticklish"? Kelly lied when she said "no, you just surprised me". Amber said "you have very beautiful feet". Kelly said "thank you". She never had her feet complimented by another woman before. Amber dried her feet off and started with her pedicure. Kelly was suffering terribly, it seemed like her feet were more ticklish than ever before. Amber asked what color polish she wanted. Kelly said "I would like the color you are wearing". Amber said "ok" and lead Kelly to another chair. Kelly sat in the chair and Amber applied the polish. Just having the polish put on her toes tickled. After Amber finished applying the polish, she dried it. Amber said "we are all done. Simone will be giving you your massage next, she is very good". Amber stepped out of the room and left Kelly to herself.
After 10 minutes, there was a knock at the door. A beautiful brunette stuck her head in the door and said "my name is Simone, and I will be giving you your massage". Kelly noticed that Simone was also very short. She had the same bare feet and wore the same color polish as Amber. Simone led Kelly further down the hall to a room at the end of the hall. Simone led Kelly into the room and closed the door behind her. There was a lone massage table in the middle of the room. Simone gave Kelly a towel and told her to put it on. Simone stepped out of the room. Kelly slipped her robe off and put the towel on. Kelly looked down at her newly polished toes and thought to herself how sexy they looked. As Kelly walked across the carpeted floor, a horribly ticklish sensation came frm her feet. Kelly hurried up and climbed up on the table. As soon as she laid down she heard a hissing noise coming from the vent in the room and Kelly started feeling sleepy. Soon Kelly's world faded to black.
When Kelly awoke, her world was still dark. She could feel a blind fold covering her eyes. Kelly tried to reach up and remove the blind fold, but her hand would not move. Both hands were immobile. Kelly tried to move her legs, but they were also immobile. Kelly was stretched out in a spread-eagle position, lying on her back. Kelly felt cold as she soon realized she was naked., not even the towel covered her. After a few moments stark fear came over Kelly. She wondered what was to become of her. After what seemed like an eternity, Kelly heard the door open. Kelly heard a woman's voice say " I hope you did not have any plans for the next few years". Kelly recognized the voice, it was Katie, the girl at the front desk. " My husband will be looking for me and you will be in trouble when he finds me". Kelly's voice was shaking as she tried to hold back the tears. "I have taken care of your husband" Katie said. "He had a horrible accident and will never be alive to come find you" Katie said. "What have you done to my husband" Kelly sobbed? "Well, let's just say he should have drove instead of flying" Katie said with an evil chuckle. For the first time in her life Kelly was afraid for her life.
" I have made arrangements for you to be kept here for a long time.I have something special planned, I think you will like what is in store for you" Katie said. "My girls and I have some PLEASUREABLE things in store for you" Katie laughed. "Don't go anywhere, oh that's right you can't. Oh girls, could you come in here please" Katie chuckled out loud. Kelly heard the door open and could smell the sweet perfume of her captors, as they entered. "I think we can remove her blind fold, we want her to see what is coming" Kelly heard Katie say. One of the girls reached down and removed the blind fold. Kelly was blinded by the sudden light flooding her eyes. When kelly could finally see, she saw the girls who had pampered her earlier. They were now going to become her tormentors. "Amber, could you go and get the stuff we are going to need" Katie said. Amber left the room to go get, God only knows what.
Amber was gone for about 10 minutes. When she came in the room, Kelly shuddered with fear. Amber wheeled in a cart with various tools of torture on it. kelly could see what awaited her in Katie's torture chamber. On the cart were feathers of various types, oil, honey, a couple of vibrators, a back scratcher, some shaving cream, a razor, and some other things that would make a ticklish girl fear for her ticklishness. "What are the vibrators for" Kelly asked, almost afraid of the answer. "I told you we had some PLEASUREABLE things in store for you, didnt I" Katie said? Kelly screamed out "no", but on the inside she was screaming out "oh God yes" Kelly was strangely excited by the thought of being tortured by these women. Kelly had always been the controling type, using her charms to always get what she wanted. She was now going to find out what it was like to be controlled. The thought made Kelly become wet with excitement.
Amber picked up a feather from the table. It was a very stiff owl's feather. "What are you going to do with that" Kelly asked? Katie said with a grin on her face "I am going to begin your torture". Katie walked to Kelly's head and began to run the feather around Kelly's left ear. Oh God did it tickle. Shock waves ran down Kelly's spine. She had never experienced anything like it before. Kelly bucked hard in her restraints, but they held tight. Kelly was in tickle hell. Amber worked over her left ear. While Amber was torturing Kelly's ears, Simone grabbed another feather. This was a peacok's feather. Simone moved to Kelly's breasts and tickled Kelly's right nipple. Kelly did not expect this new sensation. Kelly's nipple stood up at attention. Kelly's arousal was getting stronger. While Amber and Simone tortured Kelly's upper body, Katie grabbed the shaving cream and razor. As Katie approached Kelly's mound, she could see Kelly was getting wet. "I think somebody is getting turned" Katie said in an almost little girl voice.All three women laughed. Katie put some shaving cream in her hand and spread it on Kelly's blond mound. Kelly looked down to where Katie was and said "what are you doing"? "I am making you more accessible, Kelly honey". "Please don't" Kelly begged. Katie just laughed as she continued to spread the shaving cream. Kelly struggled at first, but the sensation felt strangely erotic. Kelly soon began to grind her hips against Katies hand. Kelley was lost in the world of tickling and eroticism. The tickling was torture, but it felt so good. Kelly was on the edge of orgasm. Kelly thought to herself, "I hope this never ends". Kelly could not let these girls know what their touch was doing to her. Katie finished applying the shaving cream and picked up the razor. "Stop for a second girls, we wouldn't want to cut Kelly would we" Katie commanded. By now Amber had moved onto Kelly's right ear and Simone was still at Kelly's left nipple. Both Simone and Amber stopped what they were doing and looked at Katie. "we do not want to hurt Kelly here, do we" Katie said again? Amber and Simone shook their heads. Katie shaved Kelly's pussy quickly and efficiently. In 5 minutes she was done. Kelly's pussy was now as bald as a baby's behind. "Okay you guys can go back to where you were before. Simone began sucking on Kelly's right nipple, slowly licking her engorged nipple. This new sensation pushed Kelly to the brink of a titanic orgasm. In the mean time Amber, leaned down and licked Kelly's left ear. Kelly did not expect this. Katie grabbed the vibrators and took her place between Kelly's legs. Kelly's heard the hum of the vibrators and waited for the sensation that she knew was coming. Katie took the first vibrator and buried it deep in kelly's pussy. Kelly finally could take no more. She felt the tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure wash over her. Kelly came like she never had before. Katie could feel Kelly's body shudder as Kelly let loose an earth shattering scream. Katie promptly took the second vibrator and teased Kelly's swollen clitoris. Kelly's second orgasm hit her, and mercifully she passed out. Katie was so turned on by Kelly's reaction that she had to pleasure herself. katie removed the vibrator from Kelly's pussy and went to a chair and vibrated herself to orgasm. In the mean time, Amber and Simone assumed the "69" position and licked each other to orgasm. The room was filled with screams and moans of pleasure from the three women. When Katie had cleared her head, she said to Amber and Simone "time for Kelly to experience some real tickle torture".
When Kelly recovered from her orgasm, she was tied differently. She was hanging from the ceiling in a spread eagle position. Her wrists were tied to hooks attached to the ceiling. Kelly's ankles were tied to hooks in the floor. kelly felt so ashamed, she had been driven to orgasm by these three very beautiful women, and she enjoyed every minute of it. She did not want them to know this, or they might stop. Kelly's arms hurt her a little, from the strain her weight was putting on her shoulders. After about 5 minutes, all three women came in the room. They were all naked. Kelly had to admire all three of them, they were georgeous. Amber was the shortest of the three. She was by far the best looking one of the three. She had the biggest breasts. They were perfectly shaped and did not sag. Kelly noticed that her pussy was shaved bald. Amber was so sexy, it turned Kelly on. Then there was Simone, she was sexy in her own right. Her breasts were a little smaller than Amber's. Her pussy was also shaved. Last, but not least, there was Katie. She had the most perfect breasts. They were not too big, and not too small. She also sported a bald pussy. After Kelly had been shaved, she now mayched the other three girls."I hope you had a good rest, you are going to need it" Katie laughed. Kelly cried out "how long are you going to do this to me for"? Katie said "till we get tired, and that will not be for a very long time". Simone wheeled the table over to Kelly and selected a feather from the table. Kelly's eyes grew as big as saucers. Kelly said "what are you going to do with that"? "I am going to tickle you to death" Simone said. Simone disappeared behind Kelly. Kelly could only imagine what torture she had in mind for her. Kelly jumped out of her skin as she felt Simone drag the feather down her back. Katie said "I have her thighs". Amber did not want to leave Kelly's feet unattended to, so she found Kelly's left foot and went to town with her nails. Katie knelt down between Kelly's legs and thought to herself " where should I start"? Katie chose both legs. Katie lightly tickled between both of Kelly's legs. Softly at first, gradually getting harder. Kelly screamed out. Nexto to her feet, her inner legs were her second most ticklish spot. Kelly threw her head back and screamed. She did not know how much more she could handle. Amber was at her feet, attacking Kelly's feet with her nails. Amber focused on the undersides and between Kelly's toes. Amber found that between Kelly's toes got the biggest reaction. Amber could smell blood and went in for the kill. Kelly screamed ou in ticklish agony whenever Amber moved on to a new toe. In the mean time, Simone had abandoned her feather and was using her nails on Kelly's ribs. Kelly was extremely ticklish there, and every tickle from Simone, brought forth a new scream from Kelly. Kelly was in tickle hell, it was worse than when she was tickled before. Katie noticed Kelly's pussy was getting wet. katie stopped tickling between Kelly's legs and went to get a few things. Amber abandoned her nails and decided to lick Kelly's toes. kelly felt Amber's tongue between her toes and went ballistic. Kelly was on the verge of passing out. Amber gave one last lick and moved on to Kelly's right foot. Simone continued to attack kelly's ribs, alternating between hard and soft. Amber now concentrated on Kelly's right foot. She started with her nails on Kelly's soles. Kelly's laugh had now gone silent. She could not make anymore noise. Katie returned with the two vibrators and some lubricating jelly. Katie motioned to Simone to stop tickling Kelly's ribs. katie handed Simone the lubricating jelly and a vibrator. Amber continued to assault kelly's toes with her tongue. Kelly could not handle much more of this. Katie bent down between Kelly's legs and switched on the vibrator. Kelly was too lost in the foot licking to notice the buzzz of the vibrator. katie brought up the vibrator to Kelly's clit and made contact. Kelly almost jumped throught the roof. She struggled at first, later settling down. Katie could hear the moans of ecstacy from Kelly. Katie moved the vibrator from her clit to the lips of her pussy. Kelly could feel another powerful orgasm building. Katie motioned to Simone to lube up the vibrator. Kelly was just seconds away from her orgasm. Just when it was about to hit her, Katie motioned to Simone to insert the vibrator in kelly's ass. This new sensation pushed Kelly to orgasm. kelly had never been penetrated frrom behind, but this felt so good and produced such a thunderous orgasm, she did not mind it. Katie buried the vibrator in Kelly's pussy and pushed it in as far as it would go. Kelly was now filled with two vibrators. Katie produced a belt that would hold both vibrators in place. Amber continued to lick Kelly's toes and tickle her left foot with her nails. All of these sensations were too much to handle. katie also had a remote control that would turn the vibrators on and off with the push of a button. Katie could control Kelly's orgasms. Katie set the vibrators to stay on for 5 minutes and then shut off and then come back on. Kelly was driven to the brink of orgasm, and then it was taken away. Finally, Kelly would be denied no longer. All of the sensations pushed Kelly to an earth-shattering orgasm. Kelly had never been pleasured and tortured like this in her life. Kelly loved every minute of it, but had to think of a way to get out of here. Again Kelly passed out.
When Kelly awoke, she was again tied differently. She was tied on an x-frame table. Kelly was spread-eagle again. The vibrators were now removed. Katie came in the room and said "I have a surprise for you"! Kelly could not bare any more surprises. "My friend Jenny stopped by and she is dying to get a crack at you" said Katie. Three girls was bad enough, but four would be unbearable. Kelly had cummed more today then she had in her entire life. There was a knock at the door, and in walked a stunningly beautiful blonde. She was about 6 feet tall. She was naked too. She donned the same bald pussy and color of nail polish that all of the girls were wearing. All of the girls returned to help with Kelly. Jenny and Amber assumed their positions at Kelly's feet. Simone positioned herself next to Kelly's breasts, and Katie climbed up on the table facing Kelly's feet. Amber began using her nails on Kelly soles, while Jenny used her nails on Kelly's toes. Simone began to lick Kelly's left breast. Katie dug her nails between Kelly's legs. kelly struggled against her bonds, but she was securely fastened to the table. Sweat began forming on Kelly's forhead. Kelly banged her head on the table, causing her hair to stick to her face. Amber and Jenny now started to lick kelly's toes. Kelly went off the deep end. The two women licked her toes like a lolipop. Kelly could not stand this turture. Simone bit down on Kelly's nipple, causing her to scream. Katie dug her nails into Kelly's legs harder and harder. Kelly was now in tickle hell. Kelly's ticklishness was being used against her. Kelly could feel another orgasm coming on. Katie climbed off of Kelly. Katie returned with both vibrators and gave them to Amber and Jenny. Katie positioned herself between Kelly's legs and gave a nod to Amber and Jenny. All at once the women fired up the vibrators, and applied them to Kelly's feet. Katie started to lick Kelly's clit. Kelly moaned with pleasure. Simone moved to Kelly's other breast and proceeded to suck on her nipple. All of these feelings ran through her body. Kelly tried to fight the orgasm she knew as coming. Katie licked Kelly's clit for all she was worth. Finally Kelly could not hold back the flood gates. Her orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave on a beach. Kelly's world went black.
When Kelly awoke, katie was in the room with her. Katie said "I had some much fun with you, I figured I would keep you around for my best customers to have fun with. You are going to enjoy this so much, and I will make so much money. Oh, by the way, I wrote your agent an email telling him you were quitting. You are going to be here a very long time. I have lots of customers who are dying to get you. I think you know one of them". To Kelly's horror, in walked Kathy Lee Gifford. " I had been in your position once. I am so going to enjoy torturing you". Kelly screamed "no"! Katie pulled out a ball ga and soon Kelly could only wimper. "I have great plans for you. You might as well rest, we have a long day planned for you". Katie and Kathy Lee turned and walked out the door, leaving Kelly to herself.

Awesome story.
You might want to put next to the title a descriptor of any explicit sexual nature.
I thought it was a nice touch, others may not.
Cool story.
:D

wonderful story

it is great...keep them coming if you can!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back