• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 4

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the next chapter in the "RAW" version of my wrestling series. the storyline is moving along and this will get interesting as we go along. thanks for reading and supporting this series. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!!

"FINALLY!!!!!! i get my chance to become a CHAMPION!!!!" Daffney shrieked to the top of her lungs.

"excited?" Hollywood asked.

"HELL YEAH!!!! imagine, Daffney as the Continental Champion! sounds good!!!" Daffney said, sticking her tongue out.

"well, make sure you win okay?" Hollywood told her.

"Beckie the Farmer's SLUT is going.......DOWN!!!!" Daffney laughed.

"hey Daffney?" George said.

"yeah?" Daffney replied.

"win okay? that slut stole my title, but as long as it belongs to the tWo, i can live with it. Beckie needs to be put in her place!" George told her.

"no problem!!! i will not only bring back the title belt, but i will bring back her boots as well! see ya later alligators!!!" Daffney said as she left the dressing room.

Hollywood and the others smiled as Daffney left. George wanted her belt back, but if Daffney could win it, she would be okay. all she wanted is for Beckie to suffer.

BECKIE the Farmer's Daughter (WOWE Continental Champion)

vs

DAFFNEY (tWo)

WOWE CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT Continental Championship! introducing first the challenger. representing the Tickling World Order, here is DAFFNEY!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Daffney made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black tWo t-shirt, with dark blue jeans and black wrestling boots, the Gothic style girl of the tWo made her way to the ring. her hair was in two ponytails and her lips were painted black. Daffney stuck out her tongue and screamed at the fans as she got closer to the ring. this was ahuge opportunity for her to establish herself. she was still excited about beating Riot at SCORN, even though Riot beat her to a pulp and Jazz had to interfere. she didnt care, a win was a win. now she had a chance to become a champion in WOWE. she knew Beckie was severely ticklish and she couldnt wait to torment her. plus she wanted to take Beckie's boots. Daffney made it a mission to collect her opponents boots, then wear them to mock them. she got into the ring and hissed at the crowd.

Lee: "Daffney looks, well, ready?"

Coach: "Lee, are you trying to make fun of Daffney?"

Lee: "no of course not, but this challenger is a bit different."

Coach: "you shouldnt discriminate!! Daffney is a fine young woman and after this match will become the Continental champion!!"

Lee: "discriminate? well Coach, would you ask her out on a date?"

Coach: "HELL NO! i mean, i only go out with normal, er, different types of women. anyway, just pay attention to the match and not about the Coach's love life. that would take ALL DAY to describe!"

".......and her OPPONENT!!!! she is the WOWE CONTINENTAL CHAMPION!!! please welcome BECKIE THE FARMER'S DAUGHTER!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd went wild as the song "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit played and the WOWE Continental Champion, Beckie the Farmer's Daughter, made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a plaid print top that showed off her belly, cutoff blue jean shorts and white wrestling boots, Beckie made her way down the aisle. the blue-strapped Continental title belt was snug around her sleek waist as she smiled to the fans. Beckie was pumped up as this was her first title defense as Continental Champion and loved her new theme music as she felt she was on a roll. she was excited about the challenge and looked forward to this match. winning the title gave her a lot of confidence in her abilities. she made it to the ring and stood on top of the 2nd turnbuckles and saluted the crowd. she removed her title belt and handed it to the referee, Mr. Macphisto. the crowd was in a frenzy and Mr. Macphisto held up the title belt for all to see.

Lee: "there she is!!! the Continental Champion!!! Coach, does she look great or what?"

Coach: "she looks like a horse Lee! Daffney is going to put her to sleep and melt her into glue! we all know Daffney's game plan and Beckie's weakness. this match isnt going to be too long."

Mr. Macphisto called for the bell and the match began. Daffney immediately charged Beckie, but Beckie ducked under her swing and as Daffney turned around, Beckie clotheslined her to the mat. Daffney got back to her feet and was clotheslined again and again and again. Daffney got up one more time and Beckie scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Beckie then dropped a knee into her chest and went for the cover. 1..........2.........KICKOUT! Beckie then grabbed a ponytail and pulled Daffney up to her feet. she then threw the Goth girl against the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick that sent Daffney out of the ring. the crowd cheered as Beckie pumped her fists.

Lee: "look at Beckie go!!! what a champion!!!"

Coach: " get real Lee! dont worry, Beckie will go down as she is and ALWAYS will be a LOSER!!!"

Daffney got to her feet and tried to get back in the ring. Beckie reached over the top rope and grabbed a ponytail and tried to pull Daffney back into the ring by her hair. Daffney screamed, but then she reached out and grabbed Beckie's ankle and pulled it out from under her. Beckie hit the mat and Daffney held onto the ankle. she then dragged Beckie over to the ring post and with Beckie begging, Daffney rammed Beckie's ankle against the ring post. Beckie screamed in pain as Daffney rammed the ankle five more times against the ring post. Mr. Macphisto screamed at Daffney to stop and get back in the ring. Daffney hissed at him and rammed Beckie's ankle against the post one more time. she then got into the ring and looked at Beckie on the mat, clutching her ankle and moaning in pain. she grabebd Beckie's hurt ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then viciously twisted the ankle and Beckie screamed in agony. Mr. Macphisto asked her if she wanted to submit, but Beckie refused. the pain shot through her ankle and Daffney kept twisting it.

"SCREAM BITCH SCREAM!!!!" Daffney yelled.

Beckie cried out in pain a little more, then Daffney put her in the ankle lock. Beckie screamed in pain as her ankle was twisted. Mr. Macphisto asked her if she wanted to submit and Beckie refused. Daffney then looked at Beckie's boot and licked her lips. she twisted the ankle hard one more time and smiled when she heard Beckie beg for mercy.

"aw, poor Beckie Weckie!!! her ankle all hurt!! i like your boot Beckie, so i'm going to take it! but, what i want more is what is INSIDE the boot!" Daffney laughed.

Beckie screamed as she knew what Daffney was up to. she tried to focus out the pain, but became distracted again as she felt the bootlaces coming undone. Beckie then made a frantic attempt to get to the ropes. Daffney laughed at Beckie's attempt. she unlaced the boot and pulled it off, exposing Beckie's sock covered foot. Daffney grabbed the foot and twisted the ankle again. Beckie screamed in pain again as now her ankle was exposed. Daffney was removing the sock and exposed the ankle, which was a little swollen. she then peeled the sock off the heel, then the arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally the toes were exposed. Daffney howled at the sight of Beckie's bare sole. she looked at the pink skin and just knew it was very tender. she then kissed Beckie's sole, then raked her fingers along the sole.

"NOOOOOHAHEHAHEHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHAH DONT DO THAT!!! PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!!" Beckie screamed.

Daffney went to town on Beckie's foot, sending Beckie into hysterical laughter. she twisted the ankle again, then tickled again. her fingers were scurrying against the very tender ball of the foot and Beckie began to squeal.

Coach: "i told you she's a pig!!! listen to her squeal!!! this is great!!! GET HER DAFFNEY!!! GET HER GOOD!!!"

Lee: "Beckie is in deep trouble now! besides Terri Gold, she just might have the most ticklish feet ever. if Beckie doesnt get out of this, we will have a new champion!"

Beckie laughed harder and harder as she felt Daffney's evil fingers tickling her sole. she felt her toes getting assualted and she just laughed even more. she then yelled out in pain as daffney began to bite her toes. Daffney bit Beckie's big toe, then resumed the tickling of the delicate arch. Beckie was losing strength fast and knew she hade to make it to the ropes otherwise she was going to submit. she reached out and began to crawl her way to the ring. Daffney bit her toes again, then tickled the undersides of the saliva covered toes. Beckie screamed, then laughed again. she was getting closer, but the tickling was driving her insane. her ankle still hurt and the tickling was vicious. she thought about giving up and fighting another day. but she heard the crowd chanting her name and she reached out one more time and grabbed the bottom rope. the crowd cheered as Mr. Macphisto told Daffney to let go of Beckie's ankle. Daffney reluctantly did so, then placed Beckie's toes on the mat and stomped on them. Beckie screamed in pain and Daffney grabbed her ankle again. she began to drag Beckie to the middle of the ring and tried to twist the ankle. Beckie then kicked her other leg out and nailed Daffney in the knee. Daffney crumpled to the mat in pain.

Beckie got to her feet and noticed her ankle was still very tender. she was exhausted and knew she had to end this match soon. as she approached Daffney, she grabbed Daffney's hair and tried to pull her up. Daffney then "lowblowed" Beckie and she fell to the mat. Daffney got up and hissed at Beckie. she then grabbed Beckie's booted foot and twisted it. she wanted both feet. she began to unlace the boot and managed to pull it off. she took a sniff of Beckie's boot and smiled. she then peeled off the sock, exposing Beckie's foot. this one was just as pink and just as tender. just as she was about to tickle the newly exposed foot, Beckie managed to grab her ankle and pull it from under her. Daffney crashed to the mat and Beckie still held onto the ankle. Beckie now turned Daffney onto her stomach and put the Gothic style woman into an ankle lock. Daffney was in shock, then realized her ankle hurt. she screamed in pain, but Beckie began to unlace her boot. Daffney screamed and flopped on the mat like a fish out of water, but Beckie wasnt letting go. she got the laces undone and pulled off the boot. she then easily peeled off the sock, exposing Daffney's barefoot. she looked at the pudgy toes and smiled.

"now let's see if Daffney's ticklish!!!" Beckie yelled.

Daffney's eyes bugged out as she felt Beckie fingers tickling her pale sole. she exploded in hysterical laughter and stil couldnt believe she was in this position. her arms flailed wildly and her eyes were shut tight. Beckie attacked the plump foot and went after the pudgy toes and the webbing in between them. Mr. Macphisto asked Daffney if she wanted to submit, but Daffney refused. she felt fingers between her toes and it drove her crazy. Beckie found a particular sensitive spot in between the middle toe and index toe and Daffney erupted into maniacal laughter and began to pound the mat, submitting to the tickling. whatever spot Beckie found, it drove her over the edge. Mr. Macphisto called for the bell.

Lee: "she did it!!! she made Daffney submit!!!"

Coach: "i dont believe it!!! how lucky can a person get?!!! dammit!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, then winner of this bout and STILL WOWE Continental champion.......BECKIE the Farmer's daughter!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Mr. Macphisto raised Beckie's hand and handed her the title belt the song "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit began to play. Daffney got out of the ring and hissed again at Beckie. she couldnt believe what just happened. she was surprised that she submitted so quickly. whatever spot Beckie found drove Daffney into insane ticklish laughter. she slapped the mat in frustration and headed back up the ramp. Beckie celebrated in the ring to a standing ovation. her ankle was still tender, but she felt extremely happy. she clutched her title belt and knew she was going to remain champion.

*******COMMERCIAL********

"congratulations Beckie!!!" Terri yelled as she hugged Beckie.

"thanks!!! man it feels good to win that match!!!" Beckie exclaimed.

"how is your ankle?" Lita asked.

"it's fine. a little tender, but fine." Beckie replied.

"how did you survive that foot tickling she gave you?" Lita asked.

"i just kept fighting. it tickled like hell and i was very close to giving up, but i just kept fighting. but, i think i found a particular ticklish spot on her." Beckie laughed.

"well, now it is my turn. time for me to beat Spanish Red and keep this title!" Terri said.

"go get her champ!" Lita yelled.

"watch out for your feet!!!" Beckie warned.

"i will..." Terri said as she left the dressing room.

TERRI GOLD (WOWE World Champion)

vs

SPANISH RED (Glow)

WOWE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen!! this next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WOMEN OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!! introducing first the challenger, SPANISH RED!!!!" TK81 announced.

Spanish music began to play as Spanish Red made her appearance at the top of the stage. the corwd booed as she began to walk down the ramp. dressed in a red one piece bathing suit that showed off her cleavage, sheer nylons and white wrestlling boots, Spanish Red had a look of determination on her face. this was a HUGE opportunity for her. she had a hcance to become the World champion. in her days in GLOW she always wanted to be the GLOW champion. winning the WOWE World title was going to be even bigger. Spanish Red did her homework and knew Terri Gold's weakness. she used to think the tickling think was silly, but she now realized how effective it truly was. she looked forward to touching the barefeet of the champ.

Lee: "Spanish Red is quite the competitor! i think she is going to give Terri Gold a run for her money!"

Coach: "but Lee, this match shouldnt even take place!"

Lee: "why?"

Coach: "we ALL know Chyna deserves this match! if Spanish Red wins, i think Chyna would lose all sense of reality!"

Lee: "she hasnt already?"

Coach: "you know Lee, you are SO lucky she isnt here right now, otherwise she would choke you out!"

"...and her opponent!!! she is the WOWE WORLD CHAMPION!!! please welcome TERRI GOLD!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song music of Terri Gold played and the crowd erupted into cheers. the WOW World Champion made her appearance at the top of the stage and the crowd was electric. wearing her blue top with yellow trim, blue shorts and blue wrestling boots, Terri began to walk towards the ring. the purple-strapped title belt fit around her waists and Terri pumped her fists. she was ready for this match and knew she had to be on her toes, otherwise, Spanish Red would attack those toes. she made it to the ring and removed her title belt and handed it to thewindowguy64, the referee. she saluted the crowd, whipping them into a frenzy.

Lee: "there she is folks!!! YOUR World champion and does she ever look great!!"

Coach: "now there is a lucky woman!! Lee, she is the weakest champion ever!!! even if she survives this match, there is still Chyna looking over her shoulder!!"

thewindowguy64 called for the bell and the match began. Spanish Red immediately charged the champion and clotheslined her to the mat. Spanish Red then began to kick Terri int he rings and thewindowguy64 warned her. Spanish Red then pulled Terri up by her short hair and threw her against the ropes. she then nailed Terri with a dropkick. Spanish Red went for the quick cover. 1..........2.........KICKOUT! Terri kicked out, but was pulled up to her feet again. Spanish Red then scooped up Terri and slammed her to the mat. Spanish Red then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg. she went for the cover again. 1.........2........KICKOUT. Spanish Red slapped the mat in frustration. she then pulled Terri up and threw her against the ropes and tried a clothesline. Terri ducked, bounced off the opposite ropes and executed a flying body press. 1........2......KICKOUT. Spanish Red immediately got to her feet and Terri kicked her in the midsection. she then suplexed Spanish Red and then followed up with an elbow. 1...........2.........KICKOUT. Terri waited for Spanish Red to get to her feet then threw her into the corner of the ring and followed up with a running splash. Spanish Red moaned in pain and slumped in the corner, the ropes under her arms, holding her up.

Lee: "look at the champ go!!! what a competitor!!!"

Coach: "it's early Lee!!! just watch, Terri will choke this away and lose to Spanish Red!"

Terri looked at Spanish Red slumped in the corner and decided to have a little fun. she reached out and began to tickle Spanish Red's sides. Spanish Red exploded into laughter and began to try and slap Terri's hands away. Terri smiled as she heard her opponent giggle and continued to tickle her. Spanish Red managed to get out of the corner and tried to get away from Terri tickling her. Terri then went behind her and grabbed her ankle, making Spanish Red fall forward. Terri then laid her back on Spanish Red's hamstrings and folded the ankle of Spanish Red against her stomach. Terri winked at the crowd and began to unlace the boot of Spanish Red. Spanish Red began to scream in spanish as she felt the laces coming undone. she frantically reached back and raked Terri's eyes. Terri let go of the ankle and held her eyes. Spanish Red got up and her latin temper kicked in. she chopped away at Terri Gold's chest, then threw her against the ropes. she did a "clothesline from hell" and Terri hit the mat in a thud. Spanish Red went for the cover. 1..........2........kickout.

"so you think it's funny to tickle me huh?!! your turn Terri!!! YO QUIERO SUS PIES!!!!" Spanish Red screamed.

Terri moaned in pain and in her head she heard Spanish Red scream something about her feet. she then was flipped onto her stomach and felt her ankles getting folded against her rear end. then she felt her laces coming undone and Terri froze. she realized what was about to happen and her body went into a paralyzed state again. she whimpered to Spanish Red who ingnored her. she unlaced the boots quickly. if Terri Gold wanted to play tickle games, so would she.

Lee: "uh oh!!!"

Coach: "uh oh is right!!! Terri's feet are about to be tickled and there is nothing she can do about it!!!"

Spanish Red removed the boots of Terri and peeled away the socks, exposing Terri's feet. before her eyes were two beautiful and very ticklish feet. she wiggled her fingers in the air as the crowd held it's breath.

"...please dont tickle my feet..." Terri whimpered.

Spanish Red then raked all then fingers across Terri's soles and Terri exploded into hysterical laughter. her feet stayed still as Spanish Red tickled her delicate arches. Spanish Red loved the soft feeling of Terri's feet and sank her nails deeper into the flesh. she liked the reaction Terri gave when the ball of her foot was tickled. Terri's toes wiggled a little and Spanish Red attacked them next. she pulled back the toes on one foot and attacked the delicate undersides. Terri went into complete hysterics.

"OH GAWD!!! STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHAHAHAEHEHEHAHAHAHA NO MORE PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Terri laughed.

Spanish Red loved hearing Terri laughing. she then attack in between the toes and Terri erupted in more gut wrenching laughter. thewindowguy64 asked Terri if she wanted to submit, but Terri shook her head "no". the tickling was terrible and she also noticed she was in the middle of the ring. she reached out for the ropes but she was far away. Terri began to feel a little lightheaded as the tickling was beginning to drain her. Spanish Red laughed as her fingers never stopped moving across Terri's feet. Terri tried to hold on but the toe tickling was getting to her. Terri laid her head on the mat and thewindowguy64 lifted her arm. it fell to the mat. then he lifted it a 2nd time and it hit the mat.

Coach: "just one more time!!!!"

Lee: "if her hand hits the mat again, Spanish Red will be the new champion!!!"

thewindowguy64 lifted Terri's hand one more time and let it fall. Spanish Red saw it fall and jumped up in excitement. however, Terri's hand didnt hit the mat as she held it up just mere inches away from the mat. Spanish Red began to look for the title belt, but thewindowguy64 told her that Terri's hand didnt fall three times. she began to curse at him, then she shoved him. thewindowguy64 fell out of the ring and crashed onto the arena floor. Spanish Red then went back to Terri's feet and began to tickle them again. Terri screamed in laughter as fingers danced across her soles. the bell rang and Spanish Red jumped up in the air again!

Lee: "i didnt see Terri tap out!"

Coach: "she must have because the referee called for the bell!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the referee has ended this match! the winner of the match as a result of a DISQUALIFICATION and STILL WOWE World Champion, TERRI GOLD!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Spanish Red went ballistic and started screaming at thewindowguy64. he got back in her face and told her that because she shoved him, she was disqualified. Terri got up slowly and raised her hand in victory. she survived this match, but wasnt happy about the result. she wanted to beat Spanish Red. she got out of the ring, grabbed her title belt and began to walk back up the ramp to cheers as Spanish Red still argued in the ring. then the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Chyna appeared at the top of the stage. Terri stood still as she saw Chyna approaching her. Chyna got into Terri's face, then punched her. Terri hit the ramp and Chyna grabbed her by the hair and dragged her back to the ring.

Lee: "it's Chyna!!!"

Coach: "yes it is! look at her drag the so called champion by her hair to the ring like the dog she is!!! i love it!!"

Chyna then tossed Terri back into the ring, got back in herself and picked Terri up and then Powerbombed her. Terri was laid out and Chyna turned her attention to Spanish Red who was still in the ring. Chyna then kicked her in the midsection and Powerbombed her into the mat as well. Chyna then picked up the World Title belt and put it on her shoulder as she placed her foot on top of Terri's chest. Chyna wanted to send a message that Terri's days were numbered as champion.

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Riot returns to action!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? i hope you continue to follow the series as like good ol' JR says, "business is picking up!" feedback always welcomed.

Good job... I enjoyed my time as referee, and it's always fun to see Daffney tickled...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back