• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 4

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for the next episode. to all the readers of this series. thank you. i hope you have been enjoying the series so far and soon, all the new champions of this particular "brand" will be crowned. so, sit back and enjoy! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

"Victoria, i think you need to watch out tonight." Bronco Billie said.

"why?" Victoria responded.

"the Glamour Girls are trying to make sure that they win all the championships. i have a feeling they might try to cheat you out of a win. after all, you are facing Lana Star. that woman will stop at nothing to make sure she wears the championship belt again." Billie warned.

"dont worry Billie. Lana reminds me a lot of Trish Stratus. she knows she cant beat me straight up, so she has to cheat. i will be ready for it. besides, i think Lana needs a good laugh when i beat her...." Victoria smiled.

"yeah, she sure is a ticklish one. i did enjoy her laughing like a pink pig at SCORN. wait! who's there?" Billie asked as she heard someone knocking.

the door opened and a figure walked in. both Victoria and Billie began to smile as they realized who it was.

"glad to see you here....." Victoria smiled as the figure sat down, out of camera view.

"this is Terri Runnels standing by with Americana. Americana, you have a tough match up next with Gail Kim. if you win, you will be in the final of the WOWF United States Championship tournament. are you ready?" Terri asked.

"you know Terri, ever since i made my wrestling return here in WOW, a lot of people wonder if i can still perform at a high level. but i think it is fate that me, Americana, is competing to win the UNITED STATES Championship. i believe it is fate. think about it. what would be more fitting than Americana being the U.S. Champ? Gail Kim is tough and she is a former WWE Women's champion. but i am a former GLOW champion. tonight, i take my first step to winning championship gold!" Americana smiled as she walked away.

GAIL KIM

vs

AMERICANA (Glow)

WOWF 1ST ROUND UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! this is a first round match for the WOWF UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!!! introducing first, here is GAIL KIM!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Gail Kim played and the crowd booed as the Asian beauty made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a black leather top with black leather shorts and black wrestling hiking boots, Gail walked towards the ring with a scowl on her face. she was determined to make her mark in the WOWF and felt that she was definitely a favorite to win the tournament. she remembered her debut in the WWE, becoming the WWE Women's champion in her first match. now this was her chance to capture some gold. she made it to the ring and put her arms in the air, mocking the crowd.

Johnny C: "Gail Kim is in the ring and looks ready for battle. but, can she beat Americana?"

Bobby: "are you kidding?!!! Americana has no chance against Gail Kim. she is definitely much prettier and much more talented. besides, who wants to see the U.S. champion with the name Americana? tonight, Gail Kim is going to show why she will take on Sable in the final!"

"......and her opponent, representing the goold ol' USA, please welcome AMERICANA!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "American Badass" began to play and the crowd went crazy as Americana made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a red, white and blue body suit with stars and stripes, along with red, white and blue wrestling boots, she carried and American Flag as she began walking towards the ring. Americana liked her theme song as it pumped her up and the crowd went nuts. she was determined that she could still compete at a high level and make an impact here in the WOWF. she smiled and waved at the crowd as she got into the ring. this was her moment. she didnt want to waste it.

Johnny C: "look at this crowd! what an ovation for Americana! Brian can you feel the American pride?!!"

Bobby: "i can feel something alright. i feel a pain in my stomach watching this shameful parade! you know who she reminds me of?"

Johnny C: "who?"

Bobby: "she reminds me of that ALL TIME LOSER, HULK HOGAN!!!! mark my words! Americana will fall tonight!"

sceej56, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Gail Kim immediately attacked Americana by first poking her in the eye, the kneeing her in the head as she hunched over. Gail then stomped on Americana as she laid on the mat. sceej56 warned her several times about the kicks and she just screamed back at him. she then pulled Americana up by the hair and threw her against the ropes. Gail then delivered a crushing drop kick and Americana hit the canvas and was in pain.

Johnny C: "Gail has been a spitfire since the beginning of this match! Americana is in deep trouble!"

Bobby: "no surprise here! it is only going to be a matter of time now."

Gail then dropped her knee into Americana's chest, then went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. Gail smiled as she saw Americana trying to survive. Gail then grabbed her ankle, flipped Americana onto her stomach, then intertwined her legs and began twisting Americana's ankle. Americana screamed in pain as Gail twisted her ankle, but refused to submit when sceej56 asked her. Gail smiled as she held Americana's boot in her hands, twisting and turning her ankle. Americana screamed louldy, but realized she had to make the ropes. she began to reach for the ropes, but Gail was clamped onto her legs, twisting her ankle. Gail laughed as she saw Americana's feeble attempts to make the ropes. Americana heard the crowd cheering for her and she began to use up all her strength to make the ropes. she began to drag Gail's weight as she tried making the ropes. Gail stopped smiling and realized Americana was getting closer to the ropes.

"you want to reach the ropes huh? well, you will have to do it as i take off your boot!" Gail laughed.

Americana's heart nearly stopped as she heard Gail's words. she tried to reach for the ropes again as she felt her bootlaces coming undone. she began to reach frantically for the ropes as she felt a tugging of her boot. Gail pulled hard and the boot came free. she then threw the boot out of the ring and stared at Americana's socked foot. Gail then laughed as she began to pull away the sock. soon, Americana's heel was exposed, then her sole. Americana began to whimper as she felt the sock come off the ball of her foot, then finally, her toes were exposed. Gail looked at the stirrup of Americana's body suit on the sole and with her fingers, deftly pulled the stirrup off, completely exposing Americana's pale sole. she saw Americana's toes wiggle and knew Americana was going to hate this.

"ticklish Americana?" Gail asked teasingly.

"please dont touch my foot....." Americana begged.

Gail then lightly ran her fingers across Americana's upturned sole and Americana exploded in laughter. her foot wiggled wildly and Gail laughed as she tickled the soft foot. Americana's head laid on the mat and roared in laughter. she felt her toes getting pulled apart, then squealed in ticklish laughter as Gail tickled the soft webbing between her toes. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but Americana refused. she hated being tickled and her feet were deadly ticklish, but she heard the fans chanting "USA!!! USA!!!" and she began to try to reach for the ropes. her hand was nearing the ropes and Gail stepped up her tickling torture by rapidly scraping her nails up and down the pale sole and Americana exploded in laughter. her head shook wildly as Gail held her foot and scrabbled her nails without mercy. Sceej56 asked again if she wanted to quit and she refused. she then reached out one more time and made contact with the ropes. Sceej56 immediately told Gail Kim to break the hold.

Johnny C: "she did it!!! Americana made the ropes! now Gail has to stop tickling Americana's foot!"

Bobby: "talk about luck! dont worry, Gail is already grabbing her ankle again! Americana will not survive this!"

Gail grabbed Americana's bare ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. as she tried to do a step over toe hold, Americana used her booted foot and shoved Gail off of her ankle and into the ring post between the turnbuckles. Gail held her shoulder and Americana got to her feet. she then kicked Gail in the stomach and as Gail hunched over, Americana delivered a DDT. she then went for the cover. 1...........2..........kickout. the crowd moaned as Sceej56 said it was a 2 count. Americana noticed Gail was still groggy and then looked at her foot. she figured that perhaps it was time for some payback. she then put Gail in a figure four leglock and Gail screamed in pain. Sceej56 asked her if she wanted to give up, but she refused. Gail then noticed Americana's eyes. they had a gleam in them.

"tell me Gail, are your feet ticklish?" Americana asked.

"LEAVE MY BOOT ALONE!!! DONT YOU DARE!!!" Gail screamed.

Americana then plucked the laces loose of Gail Kim's boot and Gail tried swinging and reaching for Americana. Americana leaned back and managed to get the laces done. Gail was cursing at her and Americana knew Gail must be really ticklish on her feet to react so frantically. she then removed Gail's boot, exposing her black sock. Gail now began to beg as she saw her sock getting peeled off. Americana's body filled with excitement as she peeled the sock off and exposed Gail's barefoot. Gail nervously wiggled her toes and Americana then went to work. she began to tickle Gail's soft foot and Gail exploded in laughter.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHE NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEEEEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A!!"

Americana played with Gail's toes with one hand and tickled the arch with the other. Americana loved hearing Gail laughing like a helpless little school girl. she then pulled the toes back and tickled the delicate undersides, which sent Gail into hysterics. she wasted no time and tapped the mat. her foot was too sensitive.

Johnny C: "Gail tapped!!! Americana wins!!!"

Bobby: "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! how could this happen?!!! why does this always happen to me!!!!! damn her!!!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen!!! the winner of this match as a result of a submission......AMERICANA!!!!!"

Sceej56 raised Americana's hand in victory as the song "American Badass" played and the crowd cheered. Americana smiled as she felt a huge relief to be in championship final. Gail Kim grabbed her sock and boot and left the ring. she was very upset that she lost this match. someone was going to pay. Americana posed for the crowd as this was her moment. she was one win away from becoming U.S. Champion.

*************COMMERCIAL***********

"Americana won? that just goes to show you Gail Kim is a choke artist..." Sable laughed.

"Sable, you are going to have an easy time with her! nothing will stop you from winning the U.S. Title!!" Sunny laughed.

"now ladies, it is MY turn to perform! it is going to be an all GLAMOUR GIRLS final when i defeat that psychopath Victoria! Patti, are you ready?" Lana asked.

"YES LANA!!!! you can do this!!" Patti cheered.

"of course i can! i am the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of this show! soon, oh so very soon, i will be champion again!!! let's go!" Lana smiled as she nearly skipped out of the locker room.

LANA STAR (Glamour Girls)

vs

VICTORIA

WOWF 1ST ROUND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

"Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! it is a 1st round matchup in the WOWF World Championship tournament!!! introducing first, VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "All the things she said" played and the crowd erupted into cheers as Victoria made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in white top that showed off her impressive abs and black shorts with black wrestling boots, she made her way to the ring. Victoria smiled as she slapped hands with the fans. Victoria was pumped about this opportunity to compete for the World title. being a former WWE Women's Champion made her hungry for another championship. she made it to the ring and stood on the 2nd turnbuckle and waved to the crowd. the noise was defeaning and it made her feel special. she wanted to make sure she did her part in preventing the Glamour Girls from winning the World title.

Johnny C: "there she is!!! Victoria and she is looking GOOD!!!"

Bobby: "c'mon Johnny boy! let's be realistic. she doesnt compare to Lana Star! Victoria may have had the title in the WWE, but this is Lana's domain!"

"....and her opponent, accompanied to the ring by Patti Pizzazz, representing the Glamour Girls, she is the self proclaimed star and executive producer of the WOWF, here is LANA STAR!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd booed heavily as the lights in the arean turned pink and the music of Lana Star began to play. Lana appeared at the top of the ramp and had a huge smile on her face. dressed in her pink leather top that accentuated her ample bosom, pink leather shorts and her pink boots, Lana began to walk to the ring. her "personal assistant" Patti Pizzazz walked next to her smiling and cheering as the boos rained down from the audience. Lana was focused for this match. after losing the WOW World title to Terri Gold at VENDETTA, she was determined to win a title. she felt the WOWF World championship was her birthright and no one, even Trish Stratus was going to stop her. she made it to the ring and rolled her eyes at Victoria. she then blew a kiss to Bobby "the Brian" Heenan.

Johnny C: "oh give me a break!!!"

Bobby: "dont be jealous Johnny! Lana is the HOTTEST woman in all of women's wrestling. this is her night! she will become the FIRST ever WOWF World champion!!"

Pips33pips, the referee, rang the bell and the match began. Lana laughed at Victoria who only shook her head. the two the locked up and Victoria used her strength to throw Lana to the mat. Lana landed on her butt and her jaw dropped. she immediately got up and charged Victoria. Victoria simply scooped her up and slammed her to the mat HARD. Victoria then began to drop elbow after elbow and the crowd cheered. Victoria then went for the cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT. Lana kicked up, but yelped in pain as Victoria pulled her up by the hair. Victoria then threw Lana against the ropes and ducked down. she then sent Lana high into the air as she did a back body drop and Lana landed in a thud on the mat. Victoria then dropped a leg on Lana's throat and again went for the cover. 1............2...........KICKOUT.

Johnny C: "Victoria is dominating Lana!! she is her power against Lana!"

Bobby: "dont worry Johnny! Lana will turn it around. she always does!!"

Victoria pulled Lana up by the hair and threw her against the ropes. she then nailed Lana with a clothesline from hell and Lana almost flipped completely over in the air. she crashed onto the mat and moaned in pain as she laid on her back. Victoria looked at Lana's bare belly, then knelt down beside Lana and lightly scrabbled her fingers on Lana's belly. Lana flinched, then Victoria dug her fingers deep into Lana's belly button. Lana shrieked in laughter and quickly got away from Victoria and out of the ring. Patti consoled Lana outside the ring, but Victoria reached over, grabbed Lana's hair and began to pull her back into the ring. she got Lana to the ring apron and tried to suplex her back into the ring. as she held Lana in the air, Patti reached out and grabbed Victoria's ankle and pulled her feet from under her. Lana crashed on top of Victoria and Pips33pips made the count. 1.........2........KICKOUT!!! Patti moaned on the outside and Lana whined, but Pips33pips told her it was only a two count. Lana pulled Victoria up by her hair and began to chop her in the chest. Victoria was reeling and then Lana threw her off the ropes. Lana clotheslined Victoria and she crashed to the mat. Lana went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT! Lana realized she was going to have to take a different approach with Victoria. Lana rolled Victoria on her side and knelt down. she then did a "claw" on Victoria's sides, except that it tickled her. Victoria exploded in laughter.

"laugh bitch LAUGH!!!" Lana laughed.

"NOOOOOO!!!! STOP!!! HAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DONT AHAHAHAHA DO THAT!!!" Victoria laughed.

Johnny C: "Victoria is in trouble now!! who would have thought she was ticklish?"

Bobby: "Lana is going to teach Victoria a lesson!!! you do realize Lana is the BEST tickler in ALL of women's wrestling! Victoria is going to suffer!!! i cant WAIT for and all Glamour Girls final!!!"

Lana continued to torture Victoria and Pips33Pips asked Victoria if she wanted to give up. Victoria refused, but the tickling was getting to her. she then began to punch towards Lana and Lana stopped tickling. Victoria tried to catch her breath and Lana smiled.

"now let's see if those feet of yours is ticklish...." Lana whispered.

Victoria felt Lana grabbing her ankle and folding it against her rear end. Lana sat on her shin and reached for the zipper on the boot. Lana unzipped the boot and pulled it off, leaving Victoria's foot in the white cotton sock. Victoria tried to get Lana off of her but Lana began to tickle her sock covered foot. Victoria began to giggle and Lana smiled evilly.

"looks like Victoria's precious HUGE SMELLY feet are ticklish! tickle tickle Vicky!!!" Lana teased.

Victoria felt her sock get peeled off and her barefoot was exposed. Lana didnt waste anytime and tickled Victoria's big foot. Victoria exploded in laughter as she felt Lana's fingers tickling her meaty sole. she definitely wasnt used to getting tickled in a match and it was driving her crazy. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Lana smiled as she could tickle this foot forever. she played and tickled Victoria's toes, then went after the meaty ball of the foot. Lana knew she was an expert tickler. it was her that started the tickling craze and she was going to make Victoria submit, like so many others. she pulled the toes apart and tickled the soft webbing. she then pulled the toes back and tickled underneath the toe stems. Victoria just cackled away as her foot was tortured. she then began to reach for the ropes. she was amazed at how much the tickling of her foot made her weak. she still refused to submit, but the tickling was driving her crazy.

the crowd erupted into cheers as a woman stood on top of the stage. Lana didnt even realize what was going on as she concentrated on tickling Victoria. she tickled the foot a little more, then reached down and tickled Victoria's sides.

Bobby: "what's going on?"

Johnny C: "oh my goodness!!! it's JUNGLE GRRL!!!!"

Bobby: "NO NO NO NO NO!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE??!!!"

Jungle Grrl walked down the ramp and smiled as the crowd cheered. with a strut she made it to ringside and Patti Pizzazz approached her. Jungle Grrl simply slapped her and when Patti tried to throw a punch, she simply ducked and kicked Patti in the stomach and threw her against the ring steps. Lana heard the commotion and turned her head. she saw Jungle Grrl standing there and immediately stood up. Pips33Pips looked at Jungle Grrl and was ready to end the match if she interfered. Lana started to scream at Jungle Grrl and Jungle Grrl simply flipped her off. Lana went ballistic and got to the ropes. Jungle Grrl simply smiled again and pointed behind Lana.

"i am NOT falling for that!!!" Lana screamed.

Jungle Grrl shrugged and Lana was spun around by Victoria and was kicked in the stomach. Victoria then got Lana up and put her in position for her finisher. she then executed her finisher, "The Widow's Peak" and Lana slumped to the mat. Victoria rolled her over and Pips33Pips made the count. 1.........2...........3!!!!!

Johnny C: "Victoria did it!!! she going to the finals!!!!"

Bobby: "WHAT KIND OF INJUSTICE IS THIS???!!!! LANA WAS ROBBED!!! JUNGLE GRRL SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OUT HERE AND SHE COST LANA THE MATCH!!!! WHERE IS THE GENERAL MANAGER??!!!!"

Pips33Pips raised Victoria's hand in victory and her song "All the things she said" played the crowd celebrated. Victoria had a huge smile and gave a "thumbs up" to Jungle Grrl. Victoria pointed her finger, symbolizing she just had one more victory to go. she left the ring and walked up the ramp with Jungle Grrl. Lana got up off the mat and realized the match was over. she looked up and saw Jungle Grrl raise Victoria's hand at the top of the stage. Lana's face turned into rage as she just realized she lost. Patti got into the ring and tried to console Lana. Lana threw a tantrum and cursed at Jungle Grrl and Victoria. Jungle Grrl simply smiled and put her fingers up one at a time. 1.....2.......3. Lana continued to scream as she vowed that Jungle Grrl was going to pay.

Johnny C: "well folks, next week is going to be HUGE!!! all three finals will be next week and we will crown new champions!!!"

Bobby: "LANA WAS ROBBED I TELL YOU!!!! ROBBED!!!!"

Johnny C: "next week, Jackie Gayda and Francine take on Harley's Angels for the WOWF Tag team titles!!! Sable takes on Americana for the U.S. title and it will be VICTORIA, Brain, against Trish Stratus for the WOWF World title!!! tune in next week!! this is Johnny C, for Bobby the Brain Heenana, see you next week!"

Bobby: "LANA WAS ROBBED!!!!!!!!!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: all three titles will be decided!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? new champions will be crowned in the next two weeks! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back