• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Club

kiedisluvr3348

Hey all! I'm reposting this story from the old forum with the promise of new continuations to come. Thanks for any encouragement I received and special thanks to Max (my lord, my liege, my idol!!) for your amazing suggestions! :) As soon as I am through with finals I'll be back to pen and feather. For now, enjoy!

Tickle Club

Deena looked around the old warehouse, an hour ago entirely empty and silent, but now filled with the sounds of female voices and hysterical laughter, and wondered how she got into this. Standing amid the crowd of girls she watched the source of the laughter, a girl locked in stocks, getting her feet tickled with a feather. She could feel the excitement in the room. Glancing about the crowd, she caught the eye of Taylor, the brains behind “Tickle Club”. The two had gotten the idea about a month ago. Deena met Taylor at a local club and began hanging out with her a lot. As she got to know Taylor better, she discovered Taylor’s interest in tickling. Deena had never really been tickled herself. Sure, she was accustomed to getting an occasional tickle from boyfriends and a few of the guys she hung out with, but no one had ever actually tied her up and tickled her for long periods of time. Her persuasive friend convinced her to try it out, and Deena found herself tied spread-eagle to the posts of Taylor’s bed while her friend, who proved to be quite the tickling expert, tickled her underarms, sides and feet skillfully and ruthlessly. After an hour of intense tickling, Taylor let up on her, but Deena realized that she enjoyed the newfound sensations and soon the two were tickling each other every chance they got. As Deena’s skill improved, they found themselves growing weary of the same old tickling games and began seeking out other victims that they could lure into their tickling traps. That was how Tickle Club got its start. The club had humble beginnings, but soon grew in size as girls began bringing their sisters, cousins and friends along. Worried that if word got around too much their club would be flooded with would-be ticklers or worse, broken up by concerned authorities (they were trespassing after all), Taylor decided to lay down some ground rules at their first official meeting.
“Alright ladies, as you all know you are here because you are some of the most ticklish girls around. You are also here because you have a genuine love of tickling and being tickled. However, in the interest of keeping this club exclusive and ensure that our meetings run smoothly, we’re going to need rules:
The first rule of Tickle club is we do not talk about Tickle Club. And the second rule of Tickle club is: We do NOT talk about Tickle club. This includes friends, boyfriends, relatives, et cetera. Any potential new members must be cleared through me. The third rule of Tickle club: If someone passes out or yells a safeword, the tickling is over. The fourth rule of Tickle club: Only one tickler per ticklee. Fifth rule: Only one tickling at a time. Sixth rule: No shoes, no sleeves. Seventh rule: Tickling will go on as long as it has to. And the eighth rule of Tickle club: If it’s your first night here, you have to get tickled.”

“To keep things interesting, you will all be receiving periodic assignments. Your first assignment is to go out and tickle an unsuspecting stranger in a public place. After completing this assignment you will report back to me.”

And so it began. Now, 2 months of assignments, meetings and ticklings later, the Club’s membership had increased dramatically. So much so that they had to relocate from Taylor’s basement to this abandoned warehouse. New members were constantly arriving and veterans of the club were constantly honing their skills to unleash on the “newbies”. The girls also received many assignments from Taylor, including one in particular that Deena could recall. It involved finding a random boy and getting him to tickle you until you reached orgasm. The catch was he could not be a boyfriend or a close guy friend. He had to be someone that the girl barely knew.
Deena chose an exceptionally cute boy in her Biology lab whom she had noticed earlier in the year. She volunteered to pair up with him as his lab partner and soon they were in her basement, going over their latest lab project. Deena’s mother was working late, so she knew she had a few hours. Wearing a short sleeveless dress and tiny slip-on sandals, she hoped Marcus would not be too difficult to coerce into tickling. She walked back down to the basement with drinks and some snacks and caught Marcus studying her figure. She glanced at him. He was a very attractive young man with dark brown hair and soft brown eyes. She was really enjoying the possibilities that could occur if her plan worked. Smiling she sat beside him. “All this hard work is wearing me out. I need to relax. I would kill for a good foot massage right now”. She saw Marcus’s eyes gleaming as he stared down at her pampered feet, with their toes painted a bright shade of red. “Well, I give great foot rubs. My…uh…cousin’s a masseuse.” “Well great, go to it” she said, sliding slowly out of her sandals and placing her feet in Marcus’s lap. “Be careful though…I’m very ticklish.” Marcus grinned mischievously. Deena could tell he was going for it. “Oh really?” he asked, wrapping his arm around her ankles, “even….here?” At that he ran a finger up her bare sole. Deena giggled. Marcus gripped her ankles tightly. “Hmm…how about…here!” he cried, as his fingers wiggled over Deena’s arch. Deena yelped and burst into hysterical laughter as Marcus tickled her foot relentlessly. “HAHAHAHA…THAT TICKLES SO MUUUUUCH!” she cried as his fingertips ran up and down the length of her soft, bare sole.
Marcus was definitely enjoying her reactions as he continued “investigating” all of the ticklish spots on her bare feet, eliciting giggles and squeals from Deena. He was a very skilled tickler and she wondered where he got his technique. She didn’t get to wonder long though, as her mind was soon flooded with intense tickling sensations. Marcus seemed to hit all of her most ticklish spots and he concentrated on them the most. Using his left hand to pull Deena’s toes back, he tickled across the balls of her feet with his right. “Tickle, tickle tickle”, he taunted. “AAAAHAAAHAAA! PLEASE STAAAAHAHAHAAAAP” was all Deena could muster, as Marcus climbed onto her knees, pinning her down in one quick motion while continuing his tickling onslaught with both hands. Tears streamed down Deena’s face as Marcus tickled in between her toes. His fingers weaved in between the toes of her right foot, as his other hand continued working over her left arch. Her sides aching from laughter, she realized that she was laughing so hard that she wasn’t even able to make a sound. This silent laughter continued as Marcus pulled her right foot towards his mouth, wrapping his lips around all five toes and wiggling his tongue in between them. This was definitely the most ticklish sensation Deena had ever experienced. He stopped for a moment, allowing Deena to catch her breath as he reached into his bookbag and pulled out a tie he had worn to classes the other day and had taken off midday. He used it to tie her wrists together above her head. Her underarms were now completely exposed in her sleeveless dress. “Oh Marcus, please stop tickling my feet…it tickles too much” she said. “Don’t you like getting tickled, Deena?” Before she could reply, his tickling fingers quickly began attacking her underarms. “AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA” was all that came out. Marcus straddled her waist and she could feel the bulge in his pants. He was obviously getting very turned on by this. So was she, she realized, as Marcus’s touches turned feather-light and he sent light, teasing strokes down the underside of her arms, stopping just before he reached the smooth hollows of her armpits. He continued down her sides, tickling her ribs through the silky fabric of her dress. She giggled and realized she enjoyed this softer, gentler touch to his earlier attack on her feet. He began tickling her softly up and down her sides. His wiggling fingers traced a path from her ribcage down her sides and over her tummy. She squealed as he tickled her tummy near her belly button. He gradually began tickling faster and faster up and down her sides. Her laughter became louder as all ten fingers began spidering up and down her sides, closer and closer to her underarms. Finally, Marcus leaned over and started tickling her underarms again. This sudden feeling was even more intense after the soft tickles he had given her sides and tummy that she began laughing harder. “OHHHHH PLEASE STAHHAHAHAHAAAAAP!” she cried as his fingers wiggled in her soft armpits.
Her body shifted and tried to squirm out of reach of those tickling fingers. Her tickler was intense though and he continued attacking her underarms. Then suddenly he stopped again. He smiled at Deena…the kind of smile that let her know he was enjoying more than just the tickling. “Does that tickle a little too much?” he asked her, entirely serious and without a trace of his earlier taunting. “Yes” she replied sheepishly. Intense tickling was something she was used to in the Tickle Club, but she knew if he kept it up she would pass out before she could complete her assignment. Her arousal at the intense sensations was evident though, as she felt a tingle between her legs. He grinned and said “Well, I can do more than just make you laugh.” He began running a finger down each arm, slowly and sensually. He began wiggling his fingers again, this time just softly enough to make Deena giggle slightly. He continued down her sides and began tickling her belly. He tickled her soft tummy with all ten fingers as her giggles continued. This feeling was less intense and more bearable and her arousal was growing more and more as his fingertips trailed all over her tummy. His fingers began moving lower and he was now barely tickling, only stroking his fingers softly up and down over her hips and sides. His fingers played with the area of her lower tummy skillfully, and she knew exactly what he intended to do. The feeling between her legs grew more intense as his tickling fingers got closer and closer. He avoided touching her most sensitive area directly though, and instead began working his way up and down her inner thighs. Deena’s giggles turned into moans as his fingers crept closer and closer. She felt her orgasm building within her, knowing it wouldn’t be long now. His fingers began teasing the area between her thighs and hips, tickling intently. Suddenly, she felt it coming. Apparently Marcus did too.. Sliding a hand up her skirt, he began tickling her over her panties. It was all she could take. Her muscles tightened and she felt a wave of orgasm as her body began bucking and throbbing. She moaned loudly as Marcus continued tickling her under her skirt. Finally, her muscles relaxed. She looked up at Marcus, who was now hard as a rock. He smiled. “I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did” he said. She smiled back and decided he deserved a little something in return…..

Deena’s daydream was interrupted as she heard her name being called. She realized everyone was looking at her. Blushing, she glanced over at Taylor, who was staring at her quite sternly. “Deena, I’m surprised at you. You of all people know that what we do here is VERY serious. Staring off into space while a tickling is going on is hardly acceptable.” Deena felt embarrassed at her friend’s desire to single her out. She stammered a quiet “sorry” and stared down at her feet. “Well, I hate to break it to you, but ‘sorry’ isn’t going to cut it” her friend replied, lapsing into her drill-sergeant routine. “I’m afraid you’ll have to be punished.” Deena knew the punishment for disrupting the meetings. She hung her head slightly and made her way towards the center of the circle, where Taylor was waiting. She lay back on the table and watched as Taylor fastened her wrists above her head with two thick leather straps. Her ankles were bound as well. Deena was well aware of her predicament. The “Tickle Table” was Taylor’s favorite method of punishment. She used it to punish anyone who was caught disrupting meetings. Once a girl who had been whispering to another about a tickling her boyfriend had given her was strapped down to the table and tickled by Taylor for over an hour! Deena hoped her friend would go easy on her. Taylor reached into her “toolbox” and pulled out a large ostrich feather. She ran it across Deena’s soles as she resumed talking to the group. “Alright girls” she continued, talking over Deena’s laughter, “for next week’s assignment, I want you to pair up. We’re going to test your endurance. You are to take turns getting tickled in your most ticklish spot without laughing or making a sound. The tickling will last one hour. If you laugh at all within that hour, another hour will be added on. Deena can be the first to demonstrate.”

The End

Attachments

• 10849.jpg
    10849.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,327
  • tm_gp1.jpg
    tm_gp1.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG_20160723_2246039_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20160723_2246039_rewind.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20160803_2231432_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20160803_2231432_rewind.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 747
  • IMG_20160803_2231586_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20160803_2231586_rewind.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20160803_2235280_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20160803_2235280_rewind.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_20160808_2305036_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20160808_2305036_rewind.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 345
  • tm.feet.back3.jpg
    tm.feet.back3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 506
  • tm.feet.back2.jpg
    tm.feet.back2.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 305
  • tm.feet.back.jpg
    tm.feet.back.jpg
    649 KB · Views: 245
I said it before when it was posted over in the old "neighborhood" and I'll say it again. A great story. One in which I am most anxious to read further installments.

It's an idea that I had and you went and did it before I had a chance. Oh well. I Snooze. I Lose.

A great take-off of a great movie.

Max

P.S. Drop me a quick note every once in a while!

i just found this story in almost the last page and felt it deserved a bump up. i noticed that the author hasnt been on the forum since 2001. i hope he is ok. this story is great, the idea of a tickle club is so cool. and for assignments also. imagine having to find someone who isnt a boyfriend or husband to tickle you to orgasm. that was great. and her punishment for daydreaming during the tickling at the tickle club seemed cruel but nice , also. i was wondering if she lasted the whole hour without laughing.

isabeau

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back