• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So Hot/So Brief/ Salma Hayek

Louis

TMF Poster
OK ... Just walked in the door, flipped on the TV. Access Hollywood was on. I wouldn't watch a show like that for money. Before I could change the channel there was a small piece on Salma Hayek. It was showing an outake of some upcoming film with her making out in a bikini with whoever her co-star was. Ok so I thought I'd watch this hot gal for just a second. She was on top of him in a poolside beach chair. When the scene ended they both laughed for just a second then he went after her ribs which caused her to jump out of the chair instantly.

It may have been the hotest short tickle I have ever seen.

Louis

Great post!

Sounds like Salma is as ticklish as I've hoped she is! :)

Bandit

I saw this as well. I wondered if anyone was going to report on it. The co-star was Pierce Brosnan (spelling?) Anyhow they were making out on a lounge chair for some movie they were filming and all the sudden It looked like he tickled her ribs and she jumped up. I watched the show but when they did the actual piece they cut short before showing it agian. ..she looked ticklish to me.

This sounds good! Did anyone catch it? Is anyone able to create a clip out of it?

Salma

I saw it on Access Hollywood last night. In the teaser they showed the whole scene including the quick tickle, but in the FIVE TIMES they repeated that clip, the good part was cut out!

Maybe the access hollywood site will have it? Hmm...

Bandit

Don't forget that the film "Closer" with Natalie Portman getting tickled is coming out very soon too.

dig dug

The movie that this scene took place in is called After the Sunset and it is now available on DVD. The tickling scene was cut out but it appears on the DVD under deleted scenes, the title is Tennis Lesson. The tickling is less than 2 seconds long and the camera cuts from a close-up of Salma Hayek laughing to a long-shot of her jumping away from Pierce Brosnan. DVD's are great, after zooming in close and slowing down the action it looks to me that she is really being tickled (the expression of her face and Pierce Brosnan actually touching her ribs.

waltermego

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back