• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Third Period Class (True)

Markuss

This would be my first true post..

I sit behind my friend Jenn in my business class (I swear they're making us out to be corporate whores..)..Jen is about 5'4, very tiny build, shoulder length golden brown hair, and just very very cute..she's got that cuteness thing going on.. One day last week I let her borrow my pen...my..favorite pen.. and she didn't give it back.. so I said that she must suffer the consequences..I then started to lightly tickle her sides and she tried not to budge.. I kept it up for awhile and told her to give it up.. she kept saying "Never!" and "Bite me!".. followed by cute little giggles as a result of my light tickling.. I kept it up for a large part of the class and she still wouldn't break.. so I upgraded to harder tickling.. I dug my fingers into her incredibly ticklish sides and she yelped and tried to get away.. I was in paradise.. but she still wouldn't give up my damn pen.. so I continue tickling her.. every day.. whenever she raises her hand (she always raises her hand) I would tickle under her arms which seems to be the most sensitive spot.. I have a feeling I'm going to have a fine and dandy semester ;).. It's just too bad she has a boyfriend.. anyway thanks for reading.. later

Markuss

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, its been nearly a week. Please give us an update on that girl with the screaming ... and the ...hands uping ... and the laughing ...
One of my favorite fantasies to have a cute girl sitting in front of me raising her hand and me tickling under her arm. She can't keep it up and is laughing and yet she wants to have the teacher call on her.
If I could only bring back those times at school......

Max

Well..

Well Max I had the same problem.. I was actually pretty antisocial.. but now i have a lotta female friends and actually literally I have tickle experiences every day now.. Lets see there's sarah, who's I tickle every day, Meredith, who isn't too ticklish but so fun trying to get her laffing.. she's also very cuddly with me so it's easy ;).. then there's Jess at work (KFC) (Sucks there) who I tickle whenever I walk by the sink, where she is usually leaning over.. and I get a few pokes in here and there on other girls too.. just gotta be friendly about it and take it in a joking manner.. but anyway to answer your request, Jenn has still chosen not to give back my pen..she was teasing me with it today by making sure I saw her write with it and when I complained she would kiss it.. I didn't get too many chances to torture her today kuz we did group work and she sat on an angle from me.. but near the end of the class i just lodged my hand under her tiny arm and tickled for about ten seconds with no warning.. she was really tryin to get away but my hand was locked under her arm.. oh and when class was over and we were walking down the hall she was carrying her books and I kept squeezing her sides.. of course she kept laughing and twirling but I wouldnt leave her alone.. (im a persistant tickler once i know Im in..muha!).. then it was over as well as my day.. ill keep you updated on some more tickling experiences I have..(Im going bowling with Jess tomorrow so Ill see if I can get any tickling in..) I'd be happy to hear anyone elses stories related to mine as well.. hope I didn't write too much (Markuss you dumbass you wrote to much) shuttup concious!

Later
Markuss..

I'm just like you Markuss. I used to be highly antisocial, now I tickle a girl whenever I can (having a reputation of being completely random helps too :) ). But anyway, today on the bus I take to Cleary College, a friend of mine, Amber, was admiring the handiwork I did on my shoelaces. I do my laces straight across instead of criss-crossing them. So, of course, I offered to do it for her (anything to get those shoes off). Lucky for me, she stuck her foot in the aisle in arm's length... so I got a few quick tickles in.. oh happy day.

Too Cool For School

Good for you dude! When I was in H.S. I was too shy to try anything like that. But luckily all the girls I knew thought my shyness was so cute I attracted them like a hummingbird feeder.

I amnaged to sneak in a few tickles, mostly with my girlfriends tho.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back