• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling out the pretentiousness (F/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
-
-
-
Cassandra walked home late that night. The Darkside club only ever opened once a week, and she always wanted to make the most of it. She didnt consider it a shame that Mary, Anne and Sally had gone home early, she felt they crowded her a bit too much. The only thing she regretted about them leaving was that they had taken the car, and Cassandra was not enjoying walking home in her high leather boots. She brushed her raven black hair behind her shoulder. She was very proud of her hair, and always dyed it with dark purple streaks, even when she wasnt going out. The main thing she liked about the club was looking down at pretentious teens trying to be goth by wearing slipknot hoodies and too much makeup. She constantly forgot that she was exactly like that when she first got into the 'scene' aged 15, but had now been a part of it for seven years, and so had felt se had matured. She never wore too much makeup. A bit of mascara and black lipstick but that was it. Her skin was naturally incredibbly pale, again something she was incredibly proud of.

Eventually, she reached her house. Well, it wasnt actually HER house, it belonged to Sally. Sallys father was quite rich, and brought her a house for her, Mary, Anne and Cassandra to live in until they could afford houses of their own. The key turned in the lock, and Cassandra walked in.

'Sally? Anne? Mary? Im back.'

There was no answer

'Oh, and thanks for waiting to give me a lift'

Cassandra loved sarcasm. As she walked upstairs, her thoughts were half focuesed on how sad it was that Sally, Anne and Mary always tried to be like her, and half focused on how she hates it when ugly girls wear leather. She had been getting alot of attention from boys since she could remember, and so had a habit of looking down on those considered less attractive than her. The boys could be fun though. A few free movies, then watch with delight as their hearts snap when she dumps them. She had gained a reputation for doing this, not that any of the boys listened of course.

She didnt bother turning the light on in her room. She preffered the dark. And anyway, why bother? She already knew what it looked like, there was nothing to see. On the walls were posters of bands in black which she didnt even like, her bed was at the back of the room, and a pair of stocks and a rack she had found in the basement were in the corner. She liked them, they made her room look more spooky. She didnt btoher to get changed, except taking her coat off. She just fell on the bed and went to sleep.

When she woke, she wasnt in her bed however. She was sitting up. To be precise, she was sitting up with her feet in her own pair of stocks. In front of her stood the grinning faces of her three housemates. Sally spoke first

'Wow Cass, you could sleep through the armageddon! We had no trouble moving you over here'

Cassandra sighed

'Okay, if this is meant to be some kind of joke, then im not laughing'

And even bigger smile grew across Marys face

'Ohh, you will be soon Cassie! Belive me!'

Anne slapped Mary on the arm in a friendly manner

'Shut up, idiot, youll give the game away!'

Sally resumed talking

'You see Cass, weve noticed that....well, we know youre a goth and all, but even still you just arnt happy enough!'

Cassandra rolled her eyes

'Well, I hate to break in to you, but being locked in my own stocks dosnt make me cheerful'

Anne smiled again

'OHHH! Can we start now? Can we can we can we?'

Mary walked over to Cassandras closet, and took out one of her favourite coats. It was almost entirely covered in stiff black feathers. Mary plucked one of the longest feathers off the coat. Cassandra however, didnt notice this. She was more preoccupied with what Sally was doing.

'Hey, sally! Leave my boots alone!'

'Im sorry Cass, but they have to come off if everythings gonna go to plan!'

Sally unzipped Cassandras boots and removed them. Then she gently peeled off her red and black striped socks. Like most of her skin, Cassandras feet were incredibly white, except for the black toenail varnish. Cassandra finally understood what was going on.

'Okay, so you're gonna tickle my feet to try and make me happy?'

Mary was obviouslly delighted

'YEEESSS! Are you ticklish Cassandra?'

Cassandra couldnt remember, she hadnt been tickled in a long time. But from what she remembered.....it would be best to just lie

'Forget it, im not at all ticklish'

Sally smiled

'Ohhh, okay, so you wont mind if it stroke my finger riiiighhht....here'

Sally quickly dragged her fingernail from the ball of Cassandras foot to the top of her big toe. Cassandra let out a short squeel of laughter. An excited grin grew across MArys face

'Oh my GOD! She is SOOO ticklish! Hey, let me try!'

MAry leaped forward, and started wiggling her finers on Cassandras soles. Cassandras feet moved from side to side to try and escape the tickling, and Cannandra herself was laughing helplessly

'HAHAHAHA! Stop! HAHAHA! You are, HAHAHAHA, Im gonna beat the, HAHAHHAHHA, out of all of you, HEHEHEHHE, once I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHE!'

Cassandras threats were drowned in ticklish giggles. After about ten seconds of this, Sally stopped Mary and called to Anne.

'Anne? Is our little torture instument ready yet?'

Anne stepped forward, smiling

'Cassie, prepare to meet...Mr Feather'

Anne took out the black feather, Sally sighed

'Anne, couldnt you THINK of another name for it?'

'Nah. Itll do the job just the same though. Watch'

Cassandra gulped, closed her eyes and wrinkled her feet and the feather approached her bare soles. BIG mistake finding these stocks...

PArt 2 tomorrow. Promise. Seriosuly. Stop staring at me!

Last edited:
Very nice beginning. Keep tickling the goth girl babes!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great Story. can not wait till part 2. Need to be more tickling stories involving goth girls in my opinion.

nothing like ticklish Goth girls! looking forward to reading part 2.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back