• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video game tickling

Shem the Penman

Verified
There's a new game out for the PS2 called Rumble Roses, a wrestling game featuring female wrestlers. Like other wrestling games, you can head out of the ring and grab weapons to use on your opponent. And one of the weapons you can find is a stick with a hand on the end, which you can use to ... yes ... tickle. Poking your opponent with the stick makes her squirm and laugh for a couple seconds.

Now if they can just come up with some more interesting submission holds for the sequel...

Last edited:
DUDE

that sounds like a really cool game. Combines both my loves-wrestling and tickling. SWEET!! If only I still played video games regularly...

I agree

The tickoung is neat, but otherwise the game sucks ass. It has the most ridiculous story I've ever seen and possibly the worst voice acting ever.:disgust:

I'm curious to see how much damage it does.

Well...

DEV- "I'm curious to see how much damage it does".

There's a thing in the game called the humiliation meter. It fills up as you do humilating moves on your opponent (i.e. lifting them up and spreading their legs and displaying her like this to the audience before giving her a back body drop). Basically once this meter fills up your opponent gets dazed and weak due to their embarassment. The tickling stick is the best at filling it up. After several tickles your opponent begs for mercy (a feature I enjoyed) and collapses to the ground in a fit of laughter. So to answer your question, it's pretty powerful.

if it find that games used id buy it just for That!

To bad it is only for PS2 and all I have is an xbox, or I might rent it to give a good laugh

This reminds me of another tickle in a game. it's called conkers bad fur day it's a 3d platform game , and at this point in the game you have to find these bees that tickle and lead them to this big breasted sunflower lol, and when they swarm around her she giggles, makes me wonder how they got the female voice artist to giggle in the first place.

you really aren't missing too much. It's just a hand on a stick wiggling in front of them for a sec or two. They squirm and beg and laugh (this is the one bright spot for the sound in this game). It really doesn't last that long, maybe a sec or two so yeh, you really aren't missing too much. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Hmmm... to think I was actually considering renting a PS2 just so I could play this game and see for myself. I still might, but would it be worth it?:ermm:

Guys, I have the game. It's pretty cool. I like it, but it could be better.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find the
weapons to use, especially, the tickle stick.

Do you find this in Exhibition Mode or Story Mode or both?

You can find weapons in either mode. Leave the ring, go to one of the corners, and push circle. Your wrestler will lean over the barricade and hunt around, then come up with a weapon. Each corner produces one specific type of weapon:

upper right: tickle stick
lower right: brass knuckles
lower left: whip
upper left: bat

Tickle attack (help needed from $Tickletorturer)

hi there, I have already played and enjoyed the tickling in this game, sadly there's no foot tickling, maybe in Rumble Roses XX for XBOX 360, let us hope for it

I have a question for $Tickletorturer, how many times do you have to tickle them in order to beg and roll in the floor laughing.

I tried today and tickled like 35 times Mistress Spencer, but it didn't happened. I tickled her 11 times on a row but I couldn't get her laughing in the floor.

I would really love to see this, but I don't know how to do it, if you were so kind to tell me your secret technique, it would be awesome.

Thanks.

femtickler13 said:
hi there, I have already played and enjoyed the tickling in this game, sadly there's no foot tickling, maybe in Rumble Roses XX for XBOX 360, let us hope for it

I have a question for $Tickletorturer, how many times do you have to tickle them in order to beg and roll in the floor laughing.

I tried today and tickled like 35 times Mistress Spencer, but it didn't happened. I tickled her 11 times on a row but I couldn't get her laughing in the floor.

I would really love to see this, but I don't know how to do it, if you were so kind to tell me your secret technique, it would be awesome.

Thanks.

Geez, I haven't played this game in like 2 years so my memory is pretty rusty but here's what I can recall. You can't actually tickle them once they fall down, you can only tickle them in the standing position, after several tickle they fall down in a fit of laughter. Again it's been a long time but hopefully this answers your question.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back