• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Article from UK FHM magazine (June 2001)

BritBloke916

TMF Poster
All credit goes to fellow UK tickler TheSteve for spotting this one. Our favourite subject was featured in the coveted "Perversion of the Month" slot of this months FHM magazine. Without further ado...

"The next time you tickle your girlfriend, think twice. What seems like an innocent gesture may actually be a sign of a deep-seated sexual desire to tickle her until she pees in her pants, sobs or comes. Such a desire is called "knismolagnia", and is not uncommon. In S&M circles, tickling is regarded as the basis of all S&M: it involves control, trust and torture.

To find your tickling brethren, go to the web. There are hundreds of sites that feature tickling personals, tickling true confessions and tickling videos. To make your next tickling attack a more erotic venture, turn off the light and lightly tickle her feet until she hyperventilates. Get her to touch herself while you do it. Or try tickling her and eating her out (but be careful of swinging limbs). If she doesn't like being tickled, have her tickle you for short periods of time. You should also use a "safeword" - a word that can stop the tickling, pronto. If you don't use one, watch out: the overly tickled women (sic) is prone to vomit."

Well, there you have it. Not a bad introduction to our "not uncommon" fetish for the my-god-you-mean-there-are-others-like-me newbie. Given how popular FHM is over here, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a sudden of burst of UK newcomers to the scene...

P.S. Might be worth doing a web-search on "knismolagnia", methinks. Would my fellow knismolagniacs agree?:)

Knisma-what then? See, this is why groups shouldn't let outsiders name them.:rolleyes:

Outside Groups

hahaha... good point, Tklr5150!

Great post, BritBloke! We almost need a "Welcome Brits" banner somewhere. :) To my knowledge, this is the first time the fetish has appeared in print, described as a fetish. Groundbreaking work, I'd say!

Bandit

I am now considering changing my screen name to "SuperKnismolagnia-er." (Wasn't there a song with that title in "Mary Poppins?")

Thank you, you've been wonderful, I'll be here all week!
:cool:

As a fellow Londoner, BritBloke, this stuff is refreshing as tickling doesn't seem to be that rife in our neck of the woods. Cheers! :)

PS: Although I'm gonna see it, will there be any pictures of it?

You don't want to know...

Whilst there is indeed a photo accompanying this article, it is of the hideous chimeric freak of nature Ken Dodd, shown wielding one of his utterly ineffective "tickling sticks". UK residents will doubtless already be acquainted with his nausea-inducing stage antics and geriatric-entertaining "How tickled I am!" slogan. Those of you that are unfamiliar with this part man / part road accident should consider yourselves blessed indeed. In short, the photo is unlikely to arouse any but the most dedicated follower of alt.sex.fetish.mutation. Case closed. Nice article though.:cool:

its called knesmisis, and its the type of tickling that is light, when you move your fingers lightly around.

the other one is gargalesis, which is harder, like poking

check wikipedia- it's always right

I stand corrected...

But then, I only transcribed the article. And that was 6 years ago! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back