• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to Hoody House Princess...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Girls in the Hood.
Inpsired by TicklishPrincess
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2004

"Please I don't want this!" Tawny begged as Ashley finish tying her left ankle to a bar at the bottom of the bed. Tawny was now tied one half spread eagle to a double bed and was trying desperately to get free.

Ah, what's the matter sweetheart? You don't want this. Now why forever not?" Ashley then stroked the hair out of Tawny's eyes and planted a kiss on her left cheek

Tawny frantically looked around the room she was in but didn't recognize it at all. She looked back at the five girls and tried to recognize them, but the hoods they were wearing didn't allow her to see their faces. It was suddenly then that she realized that she had been kidnapped by her university's notorious girl gang known as the "Girls in the hood," or the "Hoodys" as they were more commonly known. Kidnapped out of her own bed, taken away in their van known as the "Hoody" and taken to their hangout known as "Hoody House" Many girls from her school had been taken away by the Hoodys and none dared tell of what they went through. Her heart pounded rapidlly and her pulse quickened instantly as she tried to keep an eye on all of them.

"Nice silk pjs pleeb; I hear that silk tickles." Spoke Ashley. "And by the way I'm leaving your socks on so I can put you through pure agony when I slowly and torturously peel them off! You see I have developed a method of tickle stripping a girl's feet that will drive you absolutely out of your friggin' mind. And I take all the slow and torturous time I need to do it in."

Tawny's mind exploded as the words tickles and tickle entered her conscience as she still continued to writhe intensely. She shook her head wildly. "NO WHOEVER YOU ARE PLEASE! NO PLEASE I BEG YOU!"

"God I just can't get over how wide open your armpits are. Now what does silk feel like there." With that she inserted her fingers into the armpits and vibrated them about.

Tawny screamed and instantly began laughing, arching her back and continuing to writhe.

Ashley slowly stroked Tawny's armpits and she rocked the bed and instantly giggled to a scream, practically bringing the walls down.

"OOOOOHHHHH are we sensitive to my touch hmmmmm?" She stroked the armpit again and got a repeat performance.

Tawny giggled then screamed once more as a finger slowly and torturously slithered up and down the deep recess of her armpits. Even through the silk the tickling of the taught skin of her pits was driving her insane. Her back arched again, her legs strained then buckled and her head reeled from side to side and pounded the pillow. She was on the virtual edge of going totally and completely insane as the two torturous and fiendish fingers played havoc with her hysterical senses. The tickling was unbearable and the more that Ashley slow tickled the more sensitive Tawny became. She tried anything and everything to close her arms and protect her armpits from further torture, but to no avail.

"Yes, yes we certainly are sensitive to my touch aren't we? I think we'll take longer with you then we did the others, a lot longer."

Tawny's senses nearly blew all their gaskets as she realized that she was going to be held longer than the other girls had been. She hoped that someone was looking for her and would save her.

My, my, begging with our eyes now are we? Oh how nice. Have you ever been tickled senseless? Tickled way beyond what you think you could stand. I remember our last victim, she was tickled for six hours straight the first time. She was a real screamer."

Ashley's fingernails again began to lightly tease the tender skin of Tawny's deep, wide-open armpits and she started giggling then screaming and violently writhing. Then with a lightning swiftness she dug all ten fingers into the deep hollows again and Tawny rocketed off the bed with off the wall and off the scale laughter and writhing. Her relentless and torturous tickling fingers were everywhere, digging in and wrenching those pits.

"PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I DON'T HAHAHAHA WANT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU'LL STOP THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Tawny's bum and head repeatedly slammed into the mattress and she jerked intensely at her bonds. Every one of her senses and nerve endings in her armpits were blowing their gaskets. Tickling sensations repeatedly exploded within her, causing one intense conniption after another.

"My, my, the hottest girl in school is losing her mind. Oh how nice."

Tawny continued to writhe intensely. " "GOD, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE, PLEASE!"

Ashley ignored her pleas and continued demolishing her armpits. "I just love begging pleeb, please continue."

Tawny was in a state absolute total panic and was on the edge of going insane. Ashley was showing no signs of mercy or even knowing what the word meant and increased the pace of the tickling, thoroughly torturing her armpits non-stop and was now increasing even more as she added Tawny's top ribs into the tickling. They were assaulted and firmly rubbed all over and under. Even through her silk pjs top she had a way of getting under the ribs and tickling from below and this torture was driving Tawny thoroughly crazy. She bucked, writhed and laughed and screamed relentlessly, trying desperately to avoid the fiendishly torturous and relentless fingers.

"Are we having fun yet sweetheart? I know I am but what about you? I don't hear you answering and I do need to know."

"NO, PLEASE, I DON'T WANT THIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Ashley nodded and another girl began to now tickle Tawny's hips, concentrating on the sensitive hipbones. Like the armpits and ribs, each stroke and rub was pure torture and she tried squirming out of reach. But Ashley and the other girl just kept on tickling and tickling and tickling.

"PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU! I'LL PROMISE YOU ANYTHING IF YOU STOP

TICKLING ME! PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!" Tawny writhed once more trying anything to back away, and save herself from the tickling to come.

"NO PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE I'VE HAD ENOUGH, PLEASE NO MORE.

"How are the feet?" Said another girl.

"NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!" Tawny suddenly went ballistic and violently writhed all over even more, rocking her bed, her feet trying in vain to cover each other up for protection.

"Now that's much better pleeb." Tawney replied calmly. "And judging by your initial reaction, I know I've hit the hot spot" Ashley reached over and grasped Tawny’s right foot.

Tawny's foot shot from her grasp and violently writhed about.

"Resistance is futile." Ashley calmly grabbed the toe again, yanked it towards her and began tweeking the others.

"PLEASE NO, NOT THE FEET, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEASE NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Ashley, with a calm smug look of total control on her face nodded to the girl who was tickling Tawny's hips and she stopped. Slowly and oh so very torturously Ashley began to peel the sock from the spasming foot. The more Tawny writhed her foot to get it away from Ashley's grip and to try and keep the sock on, the more she was making it come off. Ashley stopped the peeling and suddenly five finger tickled the sole.

"NO, NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

Tawny went ballistic as her sole was mercilessly tortured. Her leg bounced up and down and the foot twisted and turned to get away, as she jerked her foot once more in a last desperate attempt to keep it out of Ashley's reach, Ashley calmly paused for a moment then five finger tickled again, causing Tawny's foot to flail all over, with the sock portion flying all over.

"FORGOD'S SAKE PLEASE, NO MORE FEET, I'M BEGGING YOU,

PLEEEEASE NO!" Tawny's writhing continued frantically.

Ashley was sadistically cruel, as she dug her fingers into Tawny's right arch. She took great delight as she tickled and tickled and tickled, rape tickling the arch for all that was worth. The soft, sensitive skin was really torturing Tawny and the more she writhed and screamed with laughter, the more Ashley tickled. Her fingers flew over the arch, raking, revving and digging in, thoroughly and relentlessly tickling.

"Oh yes…" She announced quickly peeling off the rest of the sock. "and now for the rest of your foot, which includes those adorable and I hope hyperticklish toes."

Tawny got more violent in her writhing and began bucking.

Ashley delighted in again grabbing the toes on Tawny's right foot and slowly bending them back. Giving a quick tickle to the top of the tender arch, she could feel the power of the foot as her entire body continued to volcanically writhe. She arched her back and screamed with laughter. Another spider tickling quickly followed and Tawny screamed and volcanically writhed once more.

"God you are the best pleeb we've ever had sweetheart!" Ashley fiendishly revved her index finger, short stroking the top of the arch, and was rewarded with more off the scale writhing and soprano to guttural laughter. She cruised the entire fine line that separated the arch from the instep, and still more of the same reactions echoed from Tawny. Reactions that made Ashley grin evilly and do it again, only this time back and forth.Keely, one of the other girls, pushed the hair out of Tawny's eyes and grinned from ear to ear, then turned to Ashley. "Mind if I take the other foot?"

Ashley laughed low and evilly. "Demolish away. I'll take a break, as I love to watch your merciless style."

Keely bent toe toes of Tawny's left foot back and dug her fingers in and let her rip. Ashley screamed with frenzied laughter and bucked like crazy.

"Get a grip girl..." Keely teased. "One would think you were being tickled to death." She raced her fingers over the sock sole causing the tickling sensations to warp drive into Tawny's brain. Her nimble fingers caressed the tender hyper-sensitive skin and left not one micrometer of sole untouched.

"FUCK NOOOOOO!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!"

"I don't think so!" Keely teased again. "But it's not a bad idea.

Tawny was barely holding onto what was left of her sanity by a thread. She was in ticklish abandon and torturous agony and her mind, nervous system and senses were all starving for some relief.

How about I give her a right foot a spin." Asked Ashley. "While you continue to send her left into oblivion!"

"Cool idea...Two feet are better than one! What do you say girl, shall my friend here join in? On second thought, no need for you to answer as I wouldn't listen to you anyway. Pleebs have no say as far as we're concerned!"

"Toe time pleeb." With that Keely laughed hideously and began to tug at the toe of the sock.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Tawny immediately clenched her toes to keep the sock on, but as the sock was bunched up around them she couldn't get too much of a grip. Keely was easily able to unravel the sock, and a quick spider tickling on the border of the arch and the soft pad below the toes made her buck and writhe all over.

"Hey we want to join in." Said one of the other three girls."

"In a minute!" Replied Ashley. "You can carve up the rest of her ticklish spots for yourselves."

The word carve engraved itself on Tawny's brain and she writhed and bucked even more, arching her back even higher than before.

Now Tawny's feet were not only helpless, defenceless and totally and thoroughly hyper ticklish, but they were also now bare for all the world to see and for Ashley and Keely to thoroughly tickle torture to their heart's content. Both girls then wasted no time in again attacking the tender soles and raked and revved their twenty fingers all over them. Tawny burst into a new round of screaming soprano to guttural giggles and intense writhing.

Twenty fingers stroked and tortured every micrometer of the tender ticklish soles. Both girls looked toward Tawny's face and they were delighted with a wide-open and very vocal mouth and eyes that were clenched so tightly, they looked like they were welded shut. They loved the fact that her back was tightly arched, with arms and legs frantically straining at the bonds that held her.

"That's it." Keely taunted. "You give us all you've got and more. And you will do when we all tickle you at once.

Tawny screamed at the thought of being sadistically gang tickled by the Hoodys and she suddenly knew that they could conceivably tickle her to death and walk away very contented, without even batting an eye.

Then without warning Keely and Ashley stopped tickling and Tawny immediately began sucking in as much air as she could get. Their stopping was a miracle and Tawny was praying that they had stopped for good. Tawny opened her eyes and while she was now only squirming on the bed, she was still suffering the effects from the tickle torture.

"Shall we play some piggies? Shall I wriggle and tweak these toes to insanity?" Ashley now began playing the slow and torturous game of tweaking and wriggling each toe then pulling them outward and moving on to the next one.

"This little piggy went to the library." She cooed to Tawny. "And this little piggy stayed in the dorm and got tickled." She tweaked another toe.

"NO P-P-PIGGIES P-P-LEASE STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE THAT!"

"Awwww... This little piggy went to study hall."

Tawny writhed as much as the bonds would let her and screamed.

"This little frightened out of its mind little piggy became a pleeb. And this little piggy went through hell week, like your going through now.

"NO PLEASE! NO MORE PIGGIES! IT'S PURE TORTURE AND I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE NO!"

"Aww I see your left foot looking so lonely and forlorn, so perhaps Keely should pay some more attention to it now."

"NO NO NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE KEELY, LEAVE MY LEFT FOOT ALONE!"

Ashley delighted in the fact that Tawny's senses and nerve endings seemed to be far more sensitive and that each stroke was ten times worse than had been on the left. Everywhere she stroked, teased and tortured, seemed to be ten times more ticklish, and this brought an evil smile to her lips.

"FUCK YOU! NO MORE GODDAMMIT!"

Ashley immediately stopped tickling and looked sternly at Tawny. "Swearing at us are we? That's being very naughty, and in my book naughty girls get punished severely."

"NOOOOOOO!"

Tawny's was cackling again and her writhing came in non-stop jerks. Ashley could see that the rape tickling of her arches was really getting to her and causing extreme tickles. Her head snapped from side to side and her whole body contorted and twisted.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"But you can pleeb and you will!" Ashley dove her fingers into the helpless arches and relentlessly and torturously tickle the living shit out of them. Her fiendish fingers ran lush and rampant and burrowed harder into the tender arch and this drove Tawny into wild ticklish abandon. To Ashley, this was pure heaven and it was getting better and better. Tawny was the tickler's dream to the finite degree. There wasn't a millimetre on her entire body that wasn't intensely ticklish and she was having a heavenly time exploring.

Tawny screamed once more and violently shook her head. Ashley just smiled and continued tickling. For an entire ten minutes non-stop, Ashley continued to burrow into the right arch and this was driving Tawny absolutely insane. Her laughter was now incoherent cackling and her writhing was one violent jerk after another.

"Lets give your feet a rest and test your armpits and ribs once more, shall we our little pleeb?"

Again Tawny laughed to the point of screaming and tried to form words, but the laughter allowed nothing-understandable come out.

"Oh, I wish you'd speak plainly so that we could understand you." Added Keely. "Then I would know what it is you want." She smiled and let her fingers ballet over Tawny's tender spasming ribs. They went from tip to tip and back again, following the soft smooth contours of her tender skin. Then she really dug in and let fly.

Tawny practically rocketed off the bed and writhed as much as she could. She was in the worst agony she had ever experienced and it was getting worse and looked like it would never end. She arched her back and strained to at her bonds but a big dig to the ribs flopped her back down on the bed again.

"Back to your feet pleeb!"

Ashley then dug into the right arch with ten fingers and was delighted as Tawny loudly cackled incoherently and volcanically shook the bed. The bed was getting a good workout and so was Tawny and this delighted Ashley no end as well. Her ten fingers glided over the arch, flying faster, digging deeper and tickling more torturously than before. Moving over to the right foot she was met with the same exquisite reaction and she tickled even harder. She looked at Tawny to see her eyes clenched tightly shut, her mouth wide open and the cackles coming forth.

"My, my but we're a tough little pleeb aren't we. All the girls we've done before would have passed out by now or have been driven to total and complete insanity." Ashley then came up to the top of the bed, leaned over, placed her fingers in Tawny's armpits and began digging in hard once more.

"NOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Tawny violently rocketed off the bed, as Ashley's fingers were everywhere, digging into and probing the deep recesses and spider tickling the fringes. Again her fingers were merciless, relentless and torturous and this was really working Tawny into frenzy. Immediately her fingers dove once more on the helpless, defenceless, ticklish ribs and she dug in between them.

Tawny arched her back and cackled once more, followed by peels of intense giggly laughter. Like she had done to the armpits, Ashley's fingers were all over and in between the ribs, playing accordion and piano at the same time. Tawny tried every which way to get away from the relentless and torturous fingers but her struggles were useless.

"While your tummy and ribs are as exquisite as your armpits, I still love your feet over all. And so…"

"OHMYGODNOOOOO!!! NO MORE FEET!!! NO MORE FEET!!!

"And I think it's time that I had some help, and a little gang tickling wouldn't hurt you."

"NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE Ashley, SHOW SOME MERCY!"

Tawny erupted in more violent struggles and now screams of laughter. Their torturous fingers were finding their marks and showing Tawny no mercy whatsoever. Her head was reeling with the tickling sensations that were exploding in it. One after another they continually exploded and she screamed for mercy. She was being driven into ticklish hell, being driven hard by a group ruthless girls, who had no compassion at all. The girl's fingers explored and tickled every micrometer of Tawny's hyper-ticklish armpits, ribs tummy and feet, seeking out those most tender hot spots.

"Ah hell week!" Announced Ashley. "My favorite time of the year. Hey tickle pleeb, how about 50 fingers tickling your helpless defenceless hyper-ticklish body!" With that all the girls dug again their fingers into Tawny and she spasmed and screamed so loud she almost made them stop.

"FUCK YOU NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tawny instantly arched her back, lifted her head up and then repeatedly slammed them back onto the bed.

"That's it girl, you just keep this up!" One girl said; grinned evilly and kept up the pressure on her side.

"I don't think she has any choice in the matter." Said another. "And we could maker her do this for hours and hours!"

Their raking and revving of their fingers over her body was pure torture and taking her even more into ticklish hell. Her spasming ribs were constantly under ticklish assault and there was no refuge for them go to. Every time her chest heaved their fingers fell on it and dug their way under her ribs.

"Okay!" Ashley called out. "Time for me and Keely to really tickle torture these feet!"

"NO PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NOT MY FEET!"

Both girls didn't wait for a moment before they each meandered a single finger up both Tawny soles. Reaching the toes they stroked across the soft pads on them and she screamed off the scale again and continued frantically and violently writhe them. The girls meandered their fingers up and down now, following Tawny's feet wherever they went, making sure that they gave her a little extra special stroking in the arches and the toes

"STOP IT STOP IT DAMMIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Now with a firm hand on each foot, both girls bent her toes back and tickled under them, attacking the soft pads below. They alternated that with some short stroking of her arches and this sent Tawny into one ticklish conniption and convulsion after another. They had now found the spots and were working them to the max.

Ten fingers continued to dig into the tender, now more than ever highly sensitive arches and Tawny continued to scream and writhe. Her entire body ached from continuously straining and pulling against the bonds that held her down, and her ribs ached from laughing so hard.

Their fingers now ran up and down the entire length of her soles and toes, skittering and dancing all over. Doing a ballet that had her in total hysteria and all out panic. Each finger had set her feet on fire and with each stroke that fire got wilder and wilder. These girls could also conceivably tickle her to death and be very casual about it.

"NOOOOOOOOMOORREEPLEEASE!" Tawny screamed as 20 cruel fingers now raked and revved all over the arches, burrowing in to the max and rape tickling the tender skin. She was again bouncing off the bed and slamming her bum and head back into it.

"FUCK YOU, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Okay let's give her a break." Ashley announced. "In a few moments we'll bring out the electric tickle toys and really have some fun."

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back