• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling out the pretentiousness- part 2 (F/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
-
-
-
Cassandra gulped, closed her eyes and wrinkled her feet and the feather approached her bare soles. BIG mistake finding these stocks...

Anne reached out with the feather, and stroked it in the air, just out of reach of Cassandras soles. The sensation of the feather moving so close to her feet was enough to make Cassandra squirm and giggle anyway. the feather contined to sway just out of Reach of Cassandras feet, with Anne taunting her all the time

'Annnd, here comes the tickling! Ha, no its not! Okay, seriously, here it is! Actually, not yet'

Finally Cassandra spoke

'Listen, if youre gonna be stupid and tickle me, then just tickle me. Go on, feather my feet, just do it. Make me laugh and struggle till I beg for mercy. I admit it, Im ticklish, especially on my feet, and I will giggle and laugh like a stupid idiot. But im warning you, unless you free me right now, im gonna make your lives hell'

Anne smiled

'Okay Cass, whatever you say'

The feather came into contact with the sole, but did not move. Sally smiled.

'Okay Cass, we're gonna have ten seconds, then...cootchie cootchie coo!GEt ready, ten seconds starting....now'

Cass decided to be emotionless during the ten second wait. She decided that if she acted as callous as possible, they would get bored soon enough. She also took the time to curse her luck. She was ticklish all over, but her feet were the worst part. A few years ago she had a small part in a local play as a damsel in skimpy clothing who was in one scene chained to a wall. During a rehearsel, the directer had enquired about her ticklishness, and tickled her exposed stomach. Her normally depressive nature turned into helpless fits of laughter, which she felt humiliated her in front of the cast. When released, she punched the director in the face, and lost the part.

By the time Cassandra had finsihed thinking about this, Mary was shouting happily

'Ten seconds over Cass! Tickle tickle time!'

Anne began moving the feather slowly up and down on Cassandras left foot, as she had seen done in some old cartoon that had a villain that tickled people. Cassandras fingernails dig into the side of her chair, and, as the tickling was slow, she kept her laughter faily controlled

'HAHAHA! I told you, HAHAHAHA, it dosnt, HEHEHEHE, it dosnt matter what HAHAHAHA what you do! AHAHAHA!'

Sally smirked

'Anne, a bit faster, if you please. And try to get both feet in'

Anne grinned, and the feather swirled quickly around both of Cassandras soles. Her feet paddled up and down, like a swimmer trying to get away from a shark. But in this case, it was in incredibly ticklish girl trying to get away from a feather. Except there was no escape.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAAAAHAHAHA! Anee, just HEHEHE just stop, will you, HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA!'

While this torture continued, MAry butted in

'Wait, this isnt fair! I wanna try something as well!'

Mary rushed to Cassandras sides, and lifted up her right arm. Cassandra was too helpless with laughter to argue. Anne pointed at cassandras underarm.

'Say, Cassie, you arnt ticklish here by any chance, are you?'

'HAHAHAHA! Just, HEHEHE, just tickle me there, HAHAHAHA, i'll dare, HEHEHEHE I dare youhahahaha!'

MAry smiled

'Ohh, i'll take that as a yes!'

As soon as the tickling on her underarm began, Cassandra could no longer find time between laughs to speak. Her head was leaning to the side, her black hair falling down her waist. Sally was grinning

'Well Cassie, it seems we ARE ticklish in more than one place. Well, how about that pretty little tummy of yours?'

Sally walked up to cassandra, and somehow through the squirming, managed to undo the bottom few buttons on Cassandras blouse. Sally looked at Cassandras flat midriff, which was heaving in and out due to her laughter

'Really Cassie, right now you are REALLY gonna regret not getting your belly button peirced'

The tickling continued, with the three ticklers allowing Cassandra breaks to catch her breath

'Is...is this going to take much longer? OKay, youve worked it out, im extremely ticklish but could you? Oh no, not agaiHAHAHAHAHA'

The tickling went on for another half hour. Anne remained stroking the feet with a feather, Mary mercilessly digging into the armpits, and Sally digging her nails into Cassandras bare midriff, paying special attention to her naval.

'HAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEAHAHAHA! Stop, HAHAHHAHAH, please, im HAHAHHAHA im begging you now, just HAHAHAHAHAHA, just stop AHAHAHAHA!'

Sally smiled, whilst running her fingers up Cassandras stomach

'Well Cass, if you ask us to carry on tickling you for another non stop ten minutes, we'll let you go'

'HAHAHA! Please, HEHEHEHE, please tickle me non AHAHAHAHA stop for, HEHEHEHE ten minutesssHAHAHAHA'

Mary grinned

'Sorry Cass, couldnt hear you'

'HAHAHHAHAHA! Tickle me! HEHEHEHEHE, just HAHAHAHAHA tickle me, and get it over with! AHAHAHAHAHA!'

Sally smiled

'MAry....to the feet'

Sally and Mary left Cassandras underarms and belly, and began runnig their fingers around Cassandras feet

'HAHAHHAHAHA! Wait, this, HEHEHEHE, was never part of, HAHAHAHA the deal! AHAHAHAHA!'

Whilst Anne continued stroking Cassandras soles with the feather, Sally concentrated on Cassandras toes. Mary mercilessly tickled the top of each of Cassandras feet.

'HAHAHAHA! Once ten, HEHEHEHE minutes are up, you'll HAHAHAHAHA regret thissaahahahahaha!'

Anne attempted to spell her name with the feather on Cassandras feet, Sally played 'this little piggy' with her toes. Alot of differant types of feet tickling were used during these ten minutes, but they resulted in the same reaction from Cassandra. Helpless, ticklish, laughter.

The ticklers however, were true to their word. After the ten minutes, they put Cassandras boots on (Getting a few tickles in as they did so) and released to locks on the stocks. Sally smiled.

'Well Cassandra, I hope we've learned not to be so moody in future'

Cassandra gave Sally and evil glance

'You know me Sally. Cant change anything'

Anne grinned

'Well, youll have to try. COs if you dont...'

Anne ran the feather under Cassandras chin. Cassandra slapped it away. As the ticklers left, Mary turned to Cassandra

'You know Cassandra, you have THE most ticklish udnerarms ever. Well, goodnight.'

Goodnight. It was nearly morning. Cassandra realised the three ticklers would be tired. Very tired. Too asleep to notice they were being moved....

When Sally awoke. she was not on her own bed. She was on Cassandras bed. To be prescise, she was TIED to Cassandras bed. Looking around her, she saw a slightly angry looking Anne imprisoned in the stocks, and a frightened looking MAry restrained on Cassandras rack. Standing over them, smiling, was Cassandra

'Well well, awake are we? I told you you would regret tickling me....now, I wonder what would happen if all of you were tickled...lets see shall we?'

Cassandra went to each of them in person, and delivered tickling tens times what they had given her last night

'Well Anne, it looks like YOUR tool from lastt night is now mine. Lets see if it and you feet go well together'

'Oh no, not the featHAHAHAHA! Please CassandraAHAHAHAHA! Im, HAHAHAHAHA, Im sorry, HEHEHEH HAHAHHA'

'Hmm, Mary, you said that I had the most ticklish armpits. That cant be proven until we've tested yours now, can it?'

'HEHEHEHEHE! Cass, pleaseHAHAHAHAHAHAm it wasnt my HAHAHAHAHA idea! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA'

'And Sally. I seem to remember that YOU never got YOUR belly button peirced either. OR did you? YOu dont mind if I look, do you? Thought you could change me by tickling me, did you?'

Sally was smiling at Cassandra before the fingers even made contact with her midriff

'Well Cass, cant blame me for tryinHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHE! HEy cass,HAHAHAHAHA, this really DOES HAHAHAHAHA tickle! HEHEHEHE'

By the time the first tickls had been over, the sun was just coming up. Cassandra was going to have a good day....

THE END

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back