• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aftermath

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Dark, traditionally it should be dark right now. I know it should be dark, but it isn't, no, not dark, dim light from an ulpighter, bright enough to see the beauty lying next to me. My love, my torturer.

Mind reeling, awash in sensations and afterimages, body exhausted and at once numb and on fire, every touch blending into one overwhelming mass of feeling. Hands and wrists strangely stiff from their enforced imprisonment. No, wait, not enforced, no force required, self-inflicted imprisonment. Willing sacrifice to perverted delight.

Remembering the first touch as clearly as the last, wait, maybe the last as clear as the first. Not knowing where it starts or ends, all flowing into a long, long time of laughter, of pain and pleasure Not knowing where it starts or ends but remembering individual, every individual touch, every scrape and poke and prod and wriggle and flick as they rained down upon my helpless flesh. Evey pause, every breath as clear as crystal in my mind, precious respite granted and accepted yet simultaneously resented.

Body aching, panting as if at the end of a marathon. Appropriate I suppose. 37 times. 37 times. 37, 37, 37.... 37 times taken to the edge of release then tickled back down, 37, 37, 37 separate moments of begging, pleading, bargaining and threatening. The feeling of my mind switching off, my body shutting down, each breath a tortured delight as it was sucked down. Sobbing at the end, lost, adrift in a sea that I willingly chose to chart. I must have been insane. I must be the luckiest man on earth.

God, her fingers, everywhere. Racing then slow then still then back. Unbelievable devastation, flowing free and easy, her face awash with pleasure as she watches me, every gasp and jerk at my restraints, every desperate flight to escape her bringing a fresh grin to her lips. Lips that switch place with fingers, new and different sensations, driving me insane, or pulling me back to sanity, I'm not sure which now, or then. Whichever, I'll gladly go in that direction, sins of the flesh, count me in.

Now lying together, wrapped in each others arms, safe, secure peaceful. Her flesh warm, comforting, right somehow, like I'd been missing something these long years and not known it. Her face beautiful as she smiles at me beneath lidded eyes, tranquil and serene.

A quick click of steel later and vengeance begins...

Re: Oho!

AffectionateDan said:
The Master returneth!

(most places spell it 'uplighter', though... :blush:

Shush you!

In my defence, it was written at 2:30 in the morning and, just for the record, is the first NON-fiction piece I've written for this place.

As flattering as the "Master" reference is though, I can surely not accept such a title, as I have not yet earned it.... though maybe this will at least help the case for the prosecution ;)

Re: Re: Oho!

BOFH666 said:
As flattering as the "Master" reference is though, I can surely not accept such a title, as I have not yet earned it....
I beg to differ... Look up there to the left under your name... ;) :p :rolleyes:

Non fiction? You must be one of the luckiest men on earth. Great descriptions as usual.

nice, very nice, but then again you always wrote beautifully!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back