• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation part 1 (FFF/M)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Since I have run into writers block trying to finish Decorating Decision part 2, I thought I would post another story that I started this weekend. Although it maybe wishful thinking, I am hopeful that I will post part two of this story sometime in the near future.

I would also like to say that I appreciated the positive feedback to my first story, and would like any feedback you might have to this story as well.

After graduating high school and being glad to finally have some free time this summer before going off to college. Another reason that I am thrilled is that I remembered that this coming Friday my parents were going to be out of town for an entire week. As you can imagine being 19 and still having a teenagers mentality I started to plan a party that would be even better than one I threw when I was 16. Which would be hard to do considering that party was ended when cops and fire fighters showed up, I’m guessing the neighbors got concerned about the bon fire with flames over 7 feet tall, but I still think I had it under control.

Well only two days later, the party plans came screeching to a halt when I was informed that they had made plans for me to go along on vacation with a family friend. It wasn’t hard to read between the lines; they wanted the house to still be standing when they came back. While I might have been inclined to argue, spending vacation with three very damn cute women seemed to be an acceptable trade off to throwing a party. Elizabeth was a single mother of two and even at 43; she was still a 5’6” and about 130lb drop dead gorgeous redhead with a body that most women would kill to have. Her two daughters Isabel and Rebecca who inherited her looks as well; in fact, if it wasn’t for the age difference and the daughters being both an inch shorter and about ten pounds lighter, you might have thought they were triplets. Isabel was 19 and home for the summer after college, and Rebecca was 18 also having just graduated high school.

On Friday morning I was up at 6:00 showered and had breakfast, after finishing packing my things in a suitcase I waited for them to show up. Shortly after seven o clock Elizabeth pulled up in a van, she instructed me to set my things in the front seat and go sit between her daughters in the back seat. It seemed weird that all the luggage went into the front and yet both middle passenger seat were removed, though it shortly became evident because not even 10 minutes into the over 4 hour drive they started to argue like crazy about stuff so unimportant I don’t even remember what it was. Since Elizabeth had the radio turn up a lot she just continued driving blissfully along, I just sat there rolling my eyes and looking at her reflection in the mirror I had a new respect for her ability to think ahead.

Trying my best to drown them out, when one of them acknowledge that I was there, “could you tell Isabel to stop taking up the entire back seat.” “No could you tell Becky to move over?” she said in a childish voice. Rebecca responded by pushing me against her sister, and bracing against the van wall she put her hands into my sides with a firm grip pushed hard. As hard as I tried not to, I started to giggle from each of them trying to get a better grip to push me into the other. HEHhahahahahAHHAhaaaaaaa hey stop it HHEhahahahhahahHAHAhaaaaaa it didn’t take long before they stopped shoving and started just viciously attacking my sides HEHAHHAAHHAHAhahahAHHAHAHAANOOOOO HEHhahhAHHAHAHAHAhaHAHAAAA stop that. I search frantically for the seat belt and quickly unbuckled slumping out and falling to the floor in a giggling mess. Very much to my dismay it seemed that tickling me was one of the few things they agreed on because it wasn’t a split second later that they were out of their seats pulling my shirt off and pinning me to the ground. With one sitting on my arms and the other on my thighs and with my feet toward the front of the van. After struggling in vain, soon I find that I am at the mercy of twenty wiggling nibble fingers. I literally scream out NOOOOOOO PLEEEAAASSEEE HEHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA STOOOOOPPP HEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA. In a panicked state, the pleas sounded embarrassingly high pitched, so much so that Elizabeth turned around yelling “WILL YOU TWO EVER STOP FIGHting…” Looking back she can’t believe that for once her girls aren’t fighting with each other, with a compassionate yet mischievous grin she looks directly into my eyes and saying “sorry never mind.” Again, I found myself laughing hysterically completely at there mercy, HEHAHAHAHHAHhahAHAHHAHAH STHAHAHAPPP IIITTTHHEHAHAHHAAAA HEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAAPLEEAASEEEE HEHAHAHHAHAHAAAA DOOONN’TT HHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA. Unfortunately, they ignore my pleas and continue to tickle my stomach and sides with complete abandon. Furthering my frustrations for two sisters that bickered unendingly all of a sudden, they started having the most polite conversation I had ever seen, especially since the subject of the conversation was how adorably ticklish I was. HEHAHAHAHAHHAHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHAHHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHHEHEHHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. “My lord is he ever a ticklish boy, see…” Isabel said as she lightly digs her fingers into the space between my ribs on both sides, moving up and down. NOOOOOOO EHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAHH ahAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAAH AHAHAHAHAHHEHEHHAHAHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAA. My body begins to trash violently beneath their weight “Hmmm that’s nothing, watch this…” Rebecca said as she started to knead her fingers against my abdominal muscles, with every light scratch of her fingernails sending me into further hysterics. HEHAHAHHHAHAhAHAHAHHHAH aHAHAHAHEHEHAAHAAAAAA STHHAHAHAHHAHPPPP HEHHAHAHHAHAPLEEAHAHAHAASSSSEEEEE HEHAHAhaHAH AHAHAHHEHHAAAAAA NNNHEHEHEOOOO HAHAMOOORHAHHAAHEEEEEEE HEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA. Already starting to sweat with the fatigue of my useless struggling, and with tears streaming down my cheeks.

At some point Elizabeth must have shut off the radio, choosing to listen to my musical laughter instead. Looking up through tear filled eyes, I see her looking back with an evil grin apparently very much enjoying the ordeal her daughters were putting me through. What an ordeal it was, those two were tickling me with the same tenacity they had shown for fighting. They kept me in laughing hysterics, for as long as they could before slowing to the most maddeningly slow tickles. While it did allow a short reprieve to regain my breath, I was never able to stop laughing and before I knew it, two hours of being tickled had past and we were stopped at a rural gas station with no one around.

When Elizabeth return she found them still tickling me but they seemed to be losing interest, and very much not wanting the trip to revert back to normal she was willing to take the chance of embarrassment. “Isabel dear, would you hand me the duffel bag I keep under the passenger seat” and opening it she pulled out two of the four padded restraints in the bag made of chain over three feet long each. Both daughter look at their mom, Rebecca giggled a bit and said, “Mother!” in a half surprise yet playful tone. While Isabel looked at her and said, “Mom you kink, you” giggling. Elizabeth laughed at her daughters, “Hey, do you know how hard it is to meet guys these days, there is no way I’ll pass up a chance for some fun.” Smiling she say you can tie his arms over his head, just leave a lot of slack, by this time I am to exhausted to protest, and in no time I am restrained. Lying there, too tired to move, and having no idea what was to come Elizabeth turns and say in the most benevolently kind voice she asks if I need a break. Gasping I respond yes, ok sweetie I’ll have my daughters stop tickling you (thinking it was too good to be true, I soon found the catch) in return for a small favor. It isn’t much to ask, just rest your feet on the arm rest between the seats and let me tickle them a little bit. Making the decision was simple, a choice between bad cop, worse cop, and angelic cop so sighing a little I rest my feet between the seats. With my breathing returning to normal, I look up at the two sisters who are giggling as their mother effortlessly unties the shoes tossing them aside, she precedes to peal off my socks discarding them as well. With a sexy pout she says lets see how ticklish of feeties you have, this little piggy went to market… she quite skillfully wiggled and tickled each of my toes, as she rhymed…. Hehah hah hahAHHAhahhahahAHHhhahahhaa having a hard time not laughing like crazy especially since I have to use all my will power to keep them there for her to tickle. This little piggy cried all the way home….she tickles all over my feet with the same intensity her daughters have shown. HEHAHAHAHAHHAhaaHAHAHAHAHhaHAH HAHAAHAHhahahhha my body spasms and I quickly jerk my feet away. Honey, be a good boy now she says with a gentle voice, so after a second I put my feet back for her. With a big smile, she says thank you, and starts the van and drives again, this time with one hand on the wheel and the other moving back toward my feet. Slowly she drags one finger up and down the soles of my feet, with toes wiggling like mad I can’t help but start giggling. HEHhahahahahaHHEHEhahahahahahahaah AHHhaahhaahahahAHhahaahhaa HEHahaahhahaAHhahahahahahaaaa. After a few minutes, she switches to fast little spider tickles all over my bare feet, which gets a little more of a reaction. In a weird way even with as much as I have been tickled I am starting to like it HEHAHhahaHHAhhaaaa ahhahahAHHHAHhahahahaHHHA hahahahahahAHAHhahahahhahAHHAHAHAA.

My heart skips a beat when after 15 minutes she stops tickling and says that she should devote her full attention to driving. But, I could tell that she was deliberately sounding unsure, so I played along HEHahahaaaa catching breath no no please don’t stop giggles I love it when you are tickling me. Elizabeth giggles, aw really you are so sweet, she look like she is thinking and finally she smile and says ok 15 more min? I quickly nod yes, although above me I hear the sisters whispering to each other and in unison they say “Mom, can’t we help a little”. Laughing she ask how so, and they say like this, they remove the sandals both moving a bare foot past my face and start wiggling their cute toes against my underarms. She shakes her head and asks if I mind, since I figure it could be worse at least I can see their cute feet I say I don’t mind smiling she start tickling my feet again. HEHAhahahaAHHHhahahahHHAEHHEAhhaahahAHHAHAhahahAAHHA my entire body squirms and wiggles like mad HEHAHAhaahHhaahahhaAHHaHAHHEHhahahahah oh my HEhahahhaHAHhahHAHAA stop that tickles HEhahahahaAHHEHHEhaahhahHAHAhahaaa all three of them are giggling at my predicament. Oddly enough, I found it actually quite enjoyable, I mean think about it being the focus of the attention of three beautiful women. Only the fact of being tickle tortured keeps it from being almost ever guys fantasy. Isabel bend over and places her hand gently against my face, and says he really is very adorable, to which the other two both agreed. Laying there a complete giggling mess, I am unable to stop the torrents of laughter HEHAhahahahHAHHAHhahahahHAAHHAhhhahaAHHAAhhahaHAAhhaha. Rebecca starts teasing by saying aw tickle tickle tickle cootchie cootchie coo, which soon all three are saying in unison. HEhahahAHAHhahhaahAHhahahaaa oh god it tickles HEHahahahhAHhahhAHHhhahahaaaa my feet continue to twitch as Elizabeth playfully teases them.

My heart sank as I heard Elizabeth say time’s up, especially seeing the sisters get up and looking very eager to resume the intense tickle torture, they put me through before. They readjust the binds so I am moved backward to have legs laying flat on the ground. Rebecca moves right away toward the front of the van, says I got dibs on these feet of yours, and says mom was way too easy on you. Responds back Elizabeth saying you think you can do that much better… fine I’ll give $50 to which ever of you I think is the better tickler. They get a wicked grin and even though they didn’t need more motivation, they began tickling me with a vigor that I didn’t think was possible. Instantly I was driven to hysterical laughter as my body thrashed and my arms were pulling on the binds so fast it sound like a jackhammer as the little bit of slack rattle against the seat legs. HEHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA AHHEHEHHEHEHAAHAH AHAAHHAAHAH AHHEHAHAHAHHAAAAAA… Every so often Elizabeth would look back and see her daughters viciously attacking every weak spot they found, which very much made her smile as she thinks to herself that my laughter is countless time better to listen to than their bickering. While time seemed to stand still feeling like I was being tickled forever, it very shortly blur together since the only thing in my existence was being tickled. Before I knew the van had stopped and Elizabeth says we’re here, both of them stop tickling grab their bags and look at their mother says it was to hard to tell winner so she hands them both $50 each. Smiling they hop out and say thanks and bye mom, and laying there completely exhausted I thought I heard them wrong, but she starts the van and begins driving away. When I look up a little confused, she say aw sweetie you still alive, giggling because she knows she had a part in the torment I was put through. Elizabeth soon answered what is going on, those two are going to be visiting some friends they know here, laying tied down in the back of her van these next word sent shivers down my spine. “They will be gone until tomorrow some time so, today it will be just the two of us,” she said in the most seductive voice I’ve ever heard.

This is a wonderful story, Matt, and a great fantasy. :devil:
I do look forward to part 2. :D

Great Story!!!

Fantastic story, Matt...especially from a newbie like myself! Gives me tickle story inspiration!! :)

Jeff

I thought it was excellent :) Especially considering it was your first one - you've got talent my friend :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back