• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Real-Time Encounter(M/F)

MAJ0718

1st Level Green Feather
Hello All,

After some deep thought and some discussion with some of my online friends, I have finally decided to post this story for all in the TK
Community to share. I have recently posted this following story in a Yahoo Group, and found that it was the most popular of that group. Please tell me what you think of this story, because I am seriously comtemplating writing a sequel. Thank you for reading.

Mark
a.k.a. MAJ0718

A Real-Time Encounter

It has been several months since I have met this lady online. I have marveled at her homepage picture for that long. Her round, cherubic face, adorned by her slightly curled, shoulder-length auburn hair is always the refreshing sight for me. She has big brown eyes and a wide, cheeky grin that can lift one’s spirits, even after the worst of all catastrophes. One can feel her bubbly personality all the way through the computer screen by her way of typing words, accented with the strategic use of the proper emoticons in chat rooms and in Instant Messages. Yet, despite this bubbly façade, Sarah has confided in me several times that she is extremely unhappy inasmuch as she is very lonely. The only way she can really meet someone is through her trusty laptop, via AOL, Yahoo, MSN, etc. But even through these media, she still has to wade through the murky sea of posers, con artists, and the various other online trolls. At this time, Sarah feels that finding a companion anywhere-be it the Internet, or where she lives in Allentown-is a lost cause. You see, she feels a little conscious about her figure. She says she’s on the round side. She says she’s about 5’3”, and wears a Size 14 dress. She also told me that she thinks she’s shaped like a pear. I try to tell her she looks a little like Sarah Gilbert, the actress, but that doesn’t cheer her up.

Then one day while we were exchanging Instant Messages (IM’s), Sarah told me about what she would like a man to do for her. I have told her before that I love to cook, browse the local malls, see movies and if I had someone with me, take in a Broadway show. Her response was that those things were all good, but she was looking for someone to spend some quality time with her. Instead of going to a movie, she prefers renting a few videos and having either take-out, or something home cooked. Sarah says it’s more intimate that way. What really captured my attention was when Sarah stated, “What I’m definitely looking for is for a man not to be afraid of rubbing my feet…” I wondered, “Really?” as I typed my reply to her. She then mentioned that she especially had this fantasy of having a man lightly stroke the bottoms of her feet, as that feeling to her is “indescribably a thrill.” She said that she loved that feeling ever since friends did that to her when she was a child. I then told her that I would love to try that on her. “Wow”, Sarah then shot back in our personal chat. “When can you come over?” I tell her anytime she wants. And then to my surprise, she asked me to come to her place Saturday, after her morning studies. After meeting so many ladies online who have this sort of fetish, I have finally lucked out by meeting someone close to my home, or at least within reasonable driving distance.

Sarah is 28 years old, and is studying Psychology. She is now working towards her Doctorate; so finally getting to meet her in person is quite an intimidating task for me. I have only known people in authority with such credentials as she has. As I finally arrive at her row home in Allentown, after an hour and a-half drive from Piscataway, she meets me at the door. Sarah is a pleasingly cute as I have seen her in the picture. However she looked more breathtaking as she was in her real state, cutely wide hips, hair and attire a little bit unkempt from the day’s study session and some errands she had to run. She also had on a pair of worn leather clogs without socks or stockings that kind of matched her dark knee length skirt. She also has on a cream shirtsleeve blouse. “Well hello there, stranger…nice of you to stroll by”, Sarah chimes with her slight smile. “I know I look a little messy, but I had to take care or some errands after class.” I tell her that it was no problem and that she should think better of herself. After all, she will have her PhD in a couple months. As we sit down on her couch for some small talk in order to quell the shock of finally meeting each other in person, she claims that other than school and work she has no life, let alone love life. I keep telling her that I don’t see why any man would not want to at least take you on a date. “Look at me”, she tells me. “I’m about 170lbs, a little clumsy, and now can hardly talk to you or anyone because I’m so nervous.” I then reply, “Compared to me, you’re doing fine. Don’t worry about it.”

After a good hour of comforting banter between us, Sarah suddenly shocks me when she asks if I remembered what we chatted about that previous Thursday. I tell her I did, but didn’t want to mention it in order not to appear too forward with her. “That’s okay. I was thinking you would be a little afraid to ask”, as she slides her slightly plump feet out of her old clogs. Sarah does have pretty feet. Her toes are polished an earthy burgundy, and her toes are near perfectly symmetrical. “I was really waiting for this all week. I’m so surprised you would want to do this for me”, she added as she is rolling to her stomach, putting her feet on my lap. Her soles are a nice width that which accents her body frame. They wrinkle very finely, especially at the arches. The soles also are barely calloused at her insteps and balls of her feet. Her toes are plump and very round, with her big toes protruding like juicy grapes. The aromatic scent of her sweat moistened feet is of a medium strength, which is the natural vinegary vintage. Sarah then turns her head to me and says, “I just hope my feet don’t smell too bad for you.” I reply, “Are you kidding? To me your feet are a work of art.”

I then gently slide my index fingertip in an indiscriminate fashion across the heel and arch area of Sarah’s right foot for a bit. I can’t believe the reaction that resulted! As my finger touch is grazing Sarah’s silky skin, her entire foot begins to flex and curl furiously! Her soft toes spread and curl as her foot starts to pulsate. This causes Sarah to put her head to her pillow and at first sigh deeply into the pillow. As my fingers dance a figure-eight to the top of her arch to the ball of her right foot, Sarah lets out a healthy coo as her foot contracts into a deep curl as her left foot starts to get in the way to ward off the delightfully tickly sensation, but only to no avail. My persistent finger touches makes Sarah’s coos and “oh’s” transform into tenor-pitched giggles, as her entire body begins to oscillate and quake with uncontrollably hysterical laughter. As I finally let my fingers do the walking to the base and then pads of her curled toes, her laughter grows louder and deeper as I tease her big toe. As her left foot slams in the way in natural reaction, I start to tickle that foot’s arch and instep as Sarah’s wildly rocking body is now devastating that pillow with louder, screaming laughter. I now have a chance to get at the base of the toes of Sarah’s left foot, which is making her insane laughter go silent as it goes deeper until she can collect enough air to scream out more delicious laughter. I now alternate more aggressive tickles over both soles, making Sarah buckle wildly as she grabs inside her blouse to her swelling bare breasts.

I now give Sarah a well deserved break so she can collect herself and calm down from all the intense gyrations and involuntary laughter that my magical touches evoked from her voluptuous presence. As she gasps through residual giggly laughter, she asks, “Is it okay if we can take this to my bedroom, hon?” “Anything you like, Sarah…” I respond. Sara then gets up and quickly slips on her clogs as she begins to slink out of her blouse to expose her grand upper torso.

We are now in Sarah’s bedroom, and on her full size bed. She is now lying down on her back, bare-chested and barefoot. She wondered if I have ever met such a woman like herself, since she thought of herself as a little silly. “I can’t believe that I have met someone who would want to tease and rub my stinky feet. This is such a dream come true…”Sara added. “Believe me, you’re a dream come true for me” I respond. As Sarah wondered what I was to do next, I bring my face to the soles of her feet and drink in the scent of her soles. I sniff up and down her feet, from in between the toes to the arches to the heels, while she moans “Oh, God” as she then clinches her breasts. As the tip of my nose touches her skin when I explore her foot scent, I have her feet curling on my nose as she giggles wildly as she starts to wiggle her body deliciously. I now take the tip of my tongue and begin to dart it under the pads of her toes, making Sarah cock back her blushing face and emit laughter mixed with crazed undetectable verbal expression. Giggly mumbles of “that tickles”, “oh, wow…” and “so good…” came involuntarily from her blushing, squinty eyed face, and rocking head as she inadvertently plays with her breasts and then grabs her crotch for a split second, and then all the sudden, claps her hands wildly as I tongue tickle her arch, and then lightly graze the balls of her feet with the tips of my teeth. As I suck on her big toes and tongue-tickle them inside my mouth, her hard laughter melds into deep moans as she starts to play with herself once again.

After the invigorating tickling, I am now giving her feet a deep rub. Sarah still is lying back, taking in this wonderful experience with residual moans. She then sits up and tells me, “This is so good to me. After years of studying to be a therapist, I have finally found my sense of therapy. I was so stressed out, and now you cured me, Mark. Thank you so much.” As she is talking, Sarah reaches to hold me tight in her arms and turns me around to give me a deep kiss. I in turn hold her for a while, giving her sweet talk, telling her she is very appreciated and loved…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back