• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story: From Sub to Slave (sexual content, consensual)

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hope you all enjoy this new story of mine!

He really didn’t need the photograph to tell that the young lady in front of him was Summer Grayling. Walking up towards her, she started as she finally noticed him approach. Her eyes widened briefly, and a soft gasp escaped her pouty lips. “Master Jake,” she whispered, more to herself, and blushed a bright red.

He smiled benignly at her. “And you must be Summer! The photo you sent doesn’t do you justice at all!” he told her. They had met over the Internet; Jake with the interest in taking a dominant position over a tickle sub, and Summer more than willing to oblige by being his cyber tickle submissive. They had shared countless fantasies with each other, and Jake was perfectly happy to leave things as they were, with a cyber-relationship.

Until Summer suggested meeting up in real life. Jake was, of course, more than happy to take the relationship one step further (as was Summer) and so a brief flurry of exchanges of photos, and meeting arrangements, and lo and behold, they were meeting for the first time, face to face.

Summer was an attractive blonde, with a figure that was well toned, rather than voluptuous. Her well-toned body merely served to emphasize her wonderful curves. She would have had many suitors of her own, and Jake was mindful of her attractiveness, and sufficiently grateful to have developed a relationship with her.

“Actually,” Jake drawled, a wide grin on his face, “I didn’t need the photo to identify you. I could guess you were Summer, just by looking at how hard your nipples are,” he teased, asserting his dominance immediately.

Summer gasped and flushed an even deeper red. Before she could reply, Jake continued. “I’m glad to see that you’re wearing the clothes I ordered you to,” he said, letting his gaze wander across the tight cashmere blouse that served as protection against the cool breeze. It was a short blouse, that left her midriff uncovered, her cute belly button exposed. She was in a normal dress that fell to just above her knees. His grin widened. “How do the panties feel?”

Summer blushed yet again, on the one hand humiliated by his invasive questions, yet on the other strangely aroused at how dominant this man was! This was so much better than communicating over the Internet! Speaking softly, she answered, “They feel good, Master Jake.” He had ordered that she wear a tight pair of panties, with a small hole cut out for her clitoris to ride into. It had been a wonderful torment for Summer, as the tight panties served as a form of crotch rope that rubbed sensually against her pussy, and the clitoral hole… just the mere thought of it nearly made her cum!

“Excellent! Then we can take a nice stroll back to my place for our session!” Jake informed her as he slipped his arm round her waist, pulling her close to him.

“But- but-!” Summer protested. There was no way she could walk for long in her panties without climaxing! Jake merely grinned at her, and a coil of lust settled deep in her belly, as she realized that Jake had purposely planned this! Oh dear, she thought, this is going to be a very interesting night for me!

And so Jake led her towards his place, setting a slow pace so as to juice up his delightful sub. His fingers were busy as well, lightly tickling her waist and sides constantly, either squeezing her flesh lightly, or running his fingers rapidly over her naked flesh. Suffice to say that within five minutes, Summer was panting and moaning softly as they walked; the combination of light, playful tickling and the crotch rope panties were getting her off!

“Oh, please, stop, please stop,” Summer panted heavily. Jake stopped and embraced her on the sidewalk, letting it seem to everyone around that they were just a normal couple sharing a friendly cuddle. Summer hid her face in his shoulder as she choked back the moans and groans that accompanied her climax. The pleasure was intense, and Summer could feel her pussy throbbing with sexual delight. That it took place in public, without anyone else noticing, made it all the more delicious!

Even as they ‘embraced’, Jake never stopped his teasing, letting his fingers gently stroke around her neck, and playing with the loose strands of hair fluttering around her neck as well. And his teasing comments that made her burn with shame and arousal: “My, my, I can feel how hard your breasts are! And your nipples are poking me like daggers! You’re really enjoying this aren’t you, little sub?”

They continued on their way, and reached Jake’s place in a few moments time. Actually, it was more like Jake’s palace, rather than just his place. It was a huge bungalow, that had its own private swimming pool and fountain! “Long story,” Jake winked at Summer, seeing her questioning look. “Essentially my parents died young, and left me a fortune that I could never spend even within 10 lifetimes!” Then they were over the threshold, and into his place.

The décor of the place was tastefully planned out, to be elegant, rather than extravagant; graceful, rather than garish. All in all, a wonderful, homely feel to it. Summer felt strangely at ease even though this was the first time they had met. Then they proceeded towards the basement, and Summer knew that he had a private dungeon in his own home! The thought nearly made her cream again.

As they entered the dungeon, Summer went weak at the knees. Implements of bondage and tickling tools lay all around. Then she gasped in shock, as she noticed that one of the racks was occupied by a nude, gorgeous, raven-haired girl! She was spreadeagled, with a ball gag in her mouth, muffling her pleas. She seemed to be pleading for more to done to her, rather than for release, though! An instant later, Summer understood why.

A rotisserie was placed between her spread legs, with feathers lazily rotating and coming into contact with her pussy! No wonder she was begging for more! Then Jake informed her, “that’s my personal slave, Leesa. She’s a slave, not a sub, and she had granted me full control over her body. This means I decide when she gets tickled, to what extent, and-” he looked smilingly at Leesa- “when she comes.” Then he turned his attention back to the wide-eyed Summer. “Strip,” he commanded, and she obeyed.

Her blouse came off easily, revealing a beautiful pair of breasts. Her dress slipped off, leaving her in her panties. “You may keep the panties, Summer,” Jake informed her. “I’m sure you’ll want to rub your legs together to get your juices going when I start the tickling!” Summer was panting and whimpering helplessly now, trapped by her own desires, to submit, to be forced to laugh hysterically through merciless tickle torture.

“Please, master Jake, please,” she begged raggedly, unsure whether she wanted to proceed to stop!

“You may not call me ‘master’, Summer, for I do not own you. You are a sub, not a slave. You will address me as ‘sir’ instead, is that clear?”

“Yes sir,” Summer replied breathlessly. She had not realized the difference between sub and slave till today. Then Jake led her to a bondage bench and within minutes, she was secured to the bench. Her torso was strapped in an upright position, her arms stretched above her head. Her legs were tied together, and extended forward onto the bench, and strapped down as well. She was completely helpless, as the mercy of Jake, and that knowledge very nearly drove her to orgasm! As it was, she was highly aroused already.

“Very nice,” Jake complimented her. His hands roamed across her torso at will, inflicting a playful, light tickle touch to titillate the bound girl, making her moan and whimper softly. He lightly circled her navel, eliciting a soft yelp, followed by helpless giggles. He could feel her tummy quivering beneath his touch. It pleased him greatly.

“Let me explain further the differences between a slave and a sub,” Jake continued matter-of-factly as he took his seat behind her bound body, even as his light touch extracted musical giggles from his helpless sub. His fingertips trailed up and down along her sides, from her waist to just beneath her underarms. “A sub still makes the choices- the password to decide when the tickling ceases, whether or not sex takes place, she can even choose not to turn up for a session!”

“A slave on the other hand,” Jake let his fingertips gently stroke her outstretched underarms, making her giggle louder, while she twisted her body to escape the maddening touches. “Has no such power. Her fate lies completely within the hands of her master. Like Leesa, I tickle her when I want, not when she wants. There are no safewords, so I can tickle her as long as I choose, and I make the decision whether to have sex, not her.”

“Now, for you to truly enjoy this experience, you must surrender to your desires,” Jake told Summer. He quickly slipped a blindfold over her eyes. “Now, you can only feel what I do to you, my dear. It heightens the senses immeasurably, and increases the ecstatic agony of tickling. Am I going to tickle you here?” a sudden poke to her belly, making her shriek with surprise. “Or here?” a quick wiggle of his fingers into her ribcage, eliciting a loud bellow of laughter. “So much tickling, so much pleasure to experience,” Jake murmured to Summer. “Now get ready!”

“Noooo!!! Please don’t tickle me!!!” Summer screamed out, as she felt his fingers positioning themselves along her ribcage. “Please, not like this!!! I can’t stand it!!!” She begged Jake.

“Look at you,” Jake chided. “Begging for it to stop, but your breasts are so hard, and the way you rub your legs together- I’m sure you’ll love this!” Jake exclaimed, as his fingers dug into the pliant ribcage of his sub.

“NNNOOOHHAAAAHHHHAAA!!!” Summer screamed with laughter as the tickling began. His fingers expertly massaged her ribcage, every single press sending an electrical shock of tickling sensations right through Summer’s brain. It was torture and pleasure simultaneously. Summer let out a long, high pitched wail as she climaxed under the expert tickling.

“Oh, my! If you enjoyed that, then this will really blow your mind!” Jake verbally taunted Summer, letting his fingers flutter along her taut belly.

“NNNOOO!!! Please, not my belly, not my belly!!!” Summer screamed. “Please, not there!!!” and yet her hips were grinding ceaselessly.

“Three, two, one- we have contact!” Jake continued. But instead of tickling her belly, he fingers swooped into the unprepared underarms of Summer, letting his fingers wiggle firmly into her deep hollows.

Summer screamed once, then the tickling overwhelmed her, and she descended into a long moment of silent laughter. “Tickle tickle, kootchie kootchie,” Jake teased her, even as his fingers continued the armpit tickling. The helplessness of her situation, coupled with the intense tickling, made her cum again. Yet the tickling continued unabated, till she orgasmed yet again.

“No more, please, no more, I beg you!” Summer pleaded hoarsely. “NNNOOOOOO!!!!” she screamed as she felt his fingers flutter over her bare breasts. Her breasts were dreadfully ticklish, and Jake exploited them to great effect.

“I’m not going to stop till you cum for me,” Jake informed a hysterical Summer, his fingers scrabbling along the undersides of her breasts, making her shriek and whoop with laughter, while struggling futilely in her bonds. “Oh yeah, I’m going to make you cum!” Jake chuckled, letting his forefingers tickle her nipples. Her laughter changed pitch, and yelps and groans of sexual pleasure were obviously coming from Summer, mixing with the beautiful laughter. With a loud scream of passion, she climaxed powerfully.

It took some moments for her to gather her wits together, and she was panting heavily to catch her breath. “One more place to tickle, Summer, dear! Can you tell me where I haven’t yet tickled you? Jake rested his hands on her belly.

“NOOO! Not my belly! Please, not my belly!” Summer screamed. “I can’t take anymore, please no more!”

“Alright then,” Jake said. “Not your belly, until you beg me to tickle your belly!” Then without preamble, his fingers sank into her waist, and with slow kneading motions brought Summer back to her tickle torture. His fingers traveled back up her ribcage, tickling away with relish, while Summer screamed with desperate laughter.

“OK!!!OK!!!” Summer shrieked. “Tickle my bel-NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!” she screamed as Jake’s fingers returned to her deep hollows, wiggling away furiously. Torrents of laughter poured forth from Summer’s mouth, the tickling too intense for her to beg. She could only laugh.

“What was that you said?” Jake taunted, his fingers never leaving her armpits.

“TICKLE MY BELLY!!!!” Summer found reserves of strength to beg.

“How bad do you want me to tickle your belly, dear Summer?” Jake teased her further.

“SO BAD!!! TICKLE MY BELLY!!!” Summer screamed.

“Alright, so if I tickle your belly, will you cum for me?” Jake queried further.

“YES PLEASE!!!” Summer pleaded through her laughter.

“Promise?”

“YES!!! I”LL CUM FOR YOU!!!” She begged. Finally the armpit tickling stopped. Summer slumped in her bonds immediately, only to be forced taut again as Jake commenced the belly tickling that she had been begging for. Torrents of tortured laughter erupted from Summer as she was tickle tortured to yet another orgasm.

The blindfold was removed from her eyes, and she was gasping for air, her entire body red from the forced laughter. Tears were streaming through her eyes, but when Jake looked into her eyes, there was only the languid satisfaction of orgiastic satisfaction. Gently cupping her face in his hands, he lightly pecked her cheek. “Very well done, Summer! All that tickling and you never once used the safeword!”

“Thank you sir,” she replied in a trembling voice, still weak from the combination of merciless tickling and multiple orgasms.

“Oh, no, don’t thank me yet! We’re not done yet!” he warned her, sending a frission of passion through her loins again. “I distinctly remember during our cyber sessions that you loved having your feet tickled the most, yes?”

Summer gasped and looked at Jake with wide-opened eyes. “No please, not my feet! Not like this! I beg you, please!”

Smiling at her, Jake merely showed her the magic wand vibrator he was holding in his hands. He quickly strapped it to her left thigh, making sure it pressed firmly against her pussy, then switched it on. “UUUHHHHGGGGGNNNNN!!!! NO PLEASE!!!” Summer begged, as the vibrator began its insidious work.

Jake sat in front of her feet, gazing upon an absolutely gorgeous pair of female feet bound tightly together. He let his fingers leisurely stroke the helpless soles. Summer immediately burst out into laughter, and struggled to wrench her feet from his grasp to no avail.

He smiled at Summer, struggling to cope with the twin sensations of tickling and pleasure, her face a mixture of ecstasy and agony. “Now, my dear, here’s how we’re going to do it. Each time you cum, I’m going to tickle your feet faster and harder! Isn’t that great!” he chuckled.

“No! Don’t do this to me!” Summer begged piteously, as she struggled to hold in the impending orgasm. “NNNNOOO!!!!! NNNOOOO!!!! NNNNOOOO!!!!” she screamed, as she climaxed powerfully.

“You came there, didn’t you?” Jake asked her.

“NO! I didn’t!!” Summer shrieked.

“How dare you lie to me,” Jake chided, and proceeded to intensify the foot tickling, drawing howls of frenzied laughter from Summer. On and on the cycle continued, till Summer was lost in a haze of silent laughter, her mind blank from everything save the unbearable tickling sensations on her feet, and the overwhelming orgasms that seemed to continually rock through her body. Finally she screamed out the password in desperation, unable to bear the tickling orgasms any further.

True to his word, Jake immediately ceased his tickling and released her from her bonds. She was, understandably, weak as a newborn child, and Jake lovingly carried her to a bath filled with warm water. Later, he toweled her dry, got her dressed and sent her home personally. They both knew that their relationship would continue to expand further in time to come, and they were both looking forward to it.

Jake returned home, and went to the dungeon where Leesa awaited. She was looking absolutely miserable, being denied the elusive orgasm for such a long period of time! She could only plead with her master to be merciful and grant her an orgasm with her eyes. She stared pleadingly at him, soft moans of desire coming from her mouth.

“Hello there slave, you want a good fuck?” Jake teased her, letting his fingers gently cirle her breasts, knowing that was her worst spot. Leesa squealed into her gag at the breast tickling, even as a surge of lust shot through her body. Oh yes, she wanted to be fucked by her master alright!

She screamed her acquiescence into the gag and bucked her hips desperately, needing relief from the slow, merciless feathering of the rotisserie that kept her on the edge for hours! Master Jake removed the rotisserie from between her legs, and mounted her instead. He was swiftly inside her warm, yielding pussy. His fingers reached up to tickle her outstretched underarms, even as he gently suckled her breasts and nipples.

Leesa climaxed almost immediately, the combined sensations of her Master’s cock inside of her, the tickling of her armpits and the breast nuzzling too much for her to bear. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, her pussy clenching and gripping her Master’s cock as well, letting him reach orgasm quickly as well.

Jake tore the gag off Leesa’s face, and she began screaming with pleasure and laughter, screaming that she loved her Master so much, and that she was his devoted slave. Jake smiled down at her. “You’re my good slave, Leesa,” he complimented her, kissing her full on the lips, and Leesa melted against him.

The End... for now

The continuation of this story is dependant upon the audience... what should Summer's reactions be subsequently? Three choices for you to vote upon:

A: This Jake guy is sick! I should have left it to a cyber-relationship!

B: That was fun, but once is enough for me.

C: Totally cool! I want to take this further and see how far Jake can bring me!

Yippee! One vote already! thanks M-71 :)

But if there are not enough votes, then Iill just to have to assume that choice A is the default :(

C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C (Vote early, Vote often)

Though I know the voting's a request for feedback, Summer's reaction is likely to be C since she had a phenomenal time and he obeyed her safeword.

I love that Jake announces he's going to tickle a place and then switches elsewhere, so the sub is completely unprepared. Great tactic! Also that he tickles torturous spots until Summer begs him to tickle her belly, the sexual fire within her rising until he orders her to cum if he "gives in" to her begging. The public arousal in the beginning's great. Finally, Summer's a great name. There's a cute actress in Firefly with that name. :)

Query: Does it turn her on more to protest rather than surrender to it/urge him on/try to take it?

Two constructive criticisms: I think she might not climax so quickly and frequently even in her aroused state though. Make her suffer more. :devil:

If she knows about his dungeon and they've been communicating for awhile, wouldn't she know he has a palace, how he got it and that he has an actual tickle slave? Otherwise she might be a bit uncomfortable having an unexpected stranger watch her naked and be tickled to orgasm.

Hey there, JoshLyman!

Thank you very much for providing a critique/suggestions :p Any amateur writer appreciates feedback!

For your query on whether Summer prefers to protest or not, I haven't really thought about that...but knowing you, I'd say you'll prefer for her to protest more...and get more tickle torture in the process! :D

Also, from your critique, it's quite clear that I haven't really gotten the plot water-tight yet...but that's probably why I'm posting this forum where the readers are supportive and provide constructive critiques for future improvements! :cool:

For those who have kindly voted, I hope to bring on the continuation by next week. Thank you all for the support!:bowing:

tklover66 said:
For your query on whether Summer prefers to protest or not, I haven't really thought about that...but knowing you, I'd say you'll prefer for her to protest more...and get more tickle torture in the process! :D
Acually, I think she might not protest immediately. She might love the feeling of helplessness and decide to completely give into the sensations, going happily insane. :D Until of course he starts the deep muscle tickle and digs in, causing her to shake her head from side to side, screaming until she runs out of air and lungpower.

But whatever turns Summer on. She's the boss... until she decides to become a slave, of course. <points to title> ;)

A thought... Someone suggested a cough instead of a safeword, since in silent laughter you might not be able to utter a safeword.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back