• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 5

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another episode of the "RAW" version of WOW. major storylines are going to occur and i hope you enjoy what i have in store for this particular "brand extension" as well as what i have in store for WOWF. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

a video montage of last week's action played on the WOWvision screen, showing Terri Gold defeating Spanish Red via disqualification. as Terri walked back up the ramp, Chyna had confronted her and assaulted her. she ended up powerbombing Terri Gold in the ring, then powerbombing Spanish Red as well. Chyna held up the WOWE World title belt on her shoulder as she placed her foot on Terri's chest. the video faded to black....

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd was electric as another episode of WOWE started. tonight was a great card as Riot was facing Gorgeous George, Francesca Le/Col. Ninothcka was going to take on Caged Heat, the Disciplinarian faced Roxy Powers and Lita was going to take on Poison.

Lee: "hello everyone and welcome to the WOWE!!!"

Coach: "that's right fans, the Coach is here so let the fun begin!"

Lee: "we have an exciting card tonight and i am sure we will address the situation with Terri Gold and Chyna!"

Coach: "Lee, what we saw last week was Chyna not only destroying the CHUMP Terri Gold, but humiliating her as well!"

Lee: "something tells me we have not seen the last of those two. but right now, let's go to ringside for our first match and boy, it is a DOOZY!!!"

RIOT

vs

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for ONE fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, she is GORGEOUS GEORGE!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as the former WOWE Continental Champion, Gorgeous George, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a white one piece bathing suit with the letters T.W.O. on the chest and white wrestling boots with tassles, George made her way towards the ring. her beautiful face was twisted in a snarl as she was still upset she was no longer Continental champion. this was an important match for her as she knew she wanted to send a message that Beckie's reign as champion was in trouble. she knew she had a very tough opponent in Riot, but she didnt care. she made it to the ring and with an evil look on her face, she awaited her opponent.

Lee: "now there goes a happy woman...."

Coach: "Lee, do you blame her for being upset? i mean, do you know how humiliating it is to lose to Beckie? George needs this win tonight so our General Manager can give her a return title shot! we all know Beckie is dodging George!"

Lee: "what?! Beckie is a fighting champion!"

Coach: "oh really? then how come she hasnt given George a title shot? because she knows she will LOSE her title to that FINE WOMAN!!!"

"......and her opponent!!! coming to the ring, she is the heavy metal maniac! here is RIOT!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica began to play and the crowd exploded into cheers as Riot made her appearance at the top of the stage with her pyrotechnics going off. wearing her torn graffiti painted t-shirt with the word "RIOT" on the front, black spandex shorts and long black wrestling boots with red flames on the sides, Riot began playing "guitar" with the baseball bat she carries to the ring with the beat to the music. she then began to walk to the ring twirling the bat like a baton and she was amped. Riot was still upset for losing to Daffney at SCORN because of Jazz, so she wanted to take some frustration out on a member of the tWo. she wanted to humiliate George in the worst way. she made it to the ring and pointed her bat at George, who then got out of the ring.

Lee: "there she is Coach! the heavy metal maniac and perhaps the most dominating woman in WOWE, RIOT!!!!"

Coach: "the most dominating? oh please!!! didnt she lose at SCORN? i think Chyna AND Jazz can lay claim to most dominant woman in WOWE! Riot? she is a JOKE!"

Lee: "a joke huh?" is that why she is looking at you right now?"

Coach: "hey Riot! how are you?!!! good luck tonight! i'm rooting for you!"

Riot smiled as she placed her bat down and pointed at the Coach. she knew he was making disparaging remarks and set him straight. Apremont75, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. George walked cockily up to Riot, then slapped her. George laughed as she walked away. Riot nodded her head, then went after George. George dropped to the mat and executed a drop toe hold on Riot and Riot's face bounced off the mat. George got to her feet and dropped an elbow in Riot's back. George then pulled Riot up by her hair and dragged her over to a corner. she then rammed Riot's face into the turnbuckles repeatedly and Riot fell to the mat. George laughed as she grabbed Riot's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she spread Riot's legs wide open, then dropped a leg in Riot's crotch. Riot moaned in pain and George repeated the manuever several times. George then locked her legs into Riot's and turned her over into a sharpshooter. Riot screamed in pain, but refused to submit when Apremont75 asked her if she wanted to give up.

Lee: "look at George! she is really aggressive tonight!"

Coach: "of course she is! she's trying to bend Riot into a pretzel! ah, isnt she wonderful?"

Riot was in pain, but managed to lift her upperbody off the mat. then using her leg strength, she managed to kick George out of the hold. George fell to the mat and got up. Riot used a lot of energy to get out of the hold and George pulled Riot up by the hair and using some surprising strength, she scooped Riot up and slammed her to the canvas. she then got to the second turnbuckle and dropped a knee into Riot's chest. George then went for the cover. 1........2.......KICKOUT. George shook her head, then smiled. she threw Riot against the ropes and clotheslined her. Riot moaned in pain as George then rolled her over onto her stomach. she straddled Riot's back and then she plunged her hands into Riot's armpits and tickled. HARD.

"NOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA W-WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHEEHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH D-D-DOING?!!!" Riot laughed.

"tickling you....laugh for me Riot. laugh....." George teased.

Riot exploded into maniacal laughter as she felt George's fingers dig deeper into her armpits. her body began to writhe all over the mat and George was having fun. she knew Riot was ticklish and would like nothing better than to make the big, bad Riot submit to tickling.

Lee: "Riot is in trouble now! George got her trapped! Riot must be very ticklish!"

Coach: "dominating huh? Riot is nothing but a weak little school girl! George is showing everyone just how weak Riot really is! remember, she was a slave before!"

Riot began to reach for the ropes, but George would continue tickling her exposed armpits, forcing Riot to shut her arms close and trapping George's fingers in her armpits. George was having fun now. she had Riot right where she wanted. she saw Riot reaching for the ropes again, then lowered her head next to Riot's.

"if you reach those ropes, i will have no choice but to tickle your feet..." George whispered.

Riot continued to laugh, but knew she had to reach the ropes anyway, despite having her feet threatened. she made it to the ropes and grabbed the bottom rope. Apremont75 ordered George to let go and she did. George smiled as she grabbed Riot's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring.

"i guess i have to tickle these gunboats of yours dont i?" George threatened.

Riot felt the bootlaces coming undone and knew her feet were in trouble. with a surge of energy, she flipped onto her back an dusing her legs, she shoved George off of her and sprang to her feet. George charged her and Riot kicked her in the midsection. George hunched over in pain and Riot scooped her up, then powerbombed her to the mat. the crowd roared as Riot executed her finishing manuever. but Riot remembered how George tickled her. it was payback time.

Lee: "what a powerbomb!!!! Gorgeous George is in la-la land!!"

Coach: "NOOOOOO!!!! LOOK LEE!!! RIOT IS GOING AFTER HER BOOTS!!!"

"...so, you wanted to tickle my feet huh? well Georgy Porgey, let's tickle YOUR feet...." Riot laughed.

George was in a daze. the powerbomb nearly knocked her out and she was helpless and Riot unlaced both boots and pulled both of them off. Riot looked at a cheering crowd and slowly peeled away George's socks. she then threw them into the audience and looked at George's beautiful tanned feet, with creamy white soles. she put George in a step over toe hold and held George's foot. as George began to come to, Riot then wiggled George's big toe. George giggled a little as her toes were getting played with. Riot then slowly raked her fingers down the length of George's sole. George woke up in shock and exploded in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHNO NOT THE FEE!!! NOT MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHE!!!" George laughed.

Riot attacked the tender sole, showing no mercy as her nails dug into George's soft skin, tickling the blond woman into hysterics. George has been tickled before, but Riot's tickling of her foot seemed a lot worse. she felt her toes being pulled apart and then the webbing between her toes were tickled. she howled in laughter as the arch of her foot was tormented. Riot loved tormenting this soft foot of George. she liked how George's body would spasm when the base of her toes were tickled. George looked into Riot's evil eyes and when Riot tickled between her toes again, she exploded in silent laughter and tapped out on the mat.

Lee: "she submitted!!! George gave up to foot tickling!!"

Coach: "talk about lucky!!! how can Riot get so lucky!!! how did she know George's feet were sore and tender from running a marathon?"

the bell rang and the crowd exploded into cheers. Riot tickled George a little longer, then let go. she stood up as Apremont75 raised her hand in victory.

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, RIOT!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica began to play and Riot began to celebrate. she had just finished humiliating George and was going to savor this victory. then the crowd reacted as Jazz ran down the ramp and into the ring. Riot saw her and the two started trading blows. Riot started to get the upperhand until she saw blackness and fell to the mat in a heap.

Lee: "oh my goodness! George just knocked out Riot with her own bat!"

George: "now Lee, Riot is going to learn a lesson! you never mess with the tWo!!!!"

George dropped the bat and hi-fived Jazz. Jazz got in Riot's face and started to taunt her as George began to unlace Riot's boots. George managed to pull Riot's boots off, then peeled off the socks, exposing Riot's size 12 feet. Jazz then put Riot in a Texas Clover-leaf hold, with Riot's feet vulnerable to her wicked designs.

"so, you think you're tough Riot? well, i'm going to make you laugh like the weak bitch you ARE!!!" Jazz screamed as she began to rake her fingers along Riot's soles.

Riot exploded in laughter as she felt Jazz's fingers rake up and down her soles. she was trapped in the hold and couldnt get free. all she could do is wiggle her toes. George got into her face taunting her and Jazz continued to tickle her barefeet. Jazz managed to get in between Riot's toes and she began to snort. then the crowd began to cheer as a figure ran into the ring. it was LITA!!! Lita grabbed Riot's bat and began to swing. George got hit in the back with the bat and rolled out of the ring. Jazz let of of Riot and just missed having the bat connect on her body. Lita then knelt down by Riot to see if she was okay. Jazz and Gorgeous George yelled obscenities and threats towards Lita as they walked back up the ramp. George held her back in pain. Lita was going to pay for this....

*************COMMERCIAL**********

Lita and Riot walked into Terri Gold's dressing room and Riot sat down on the couch. Beckie and Terri looked at Riot and Lita.

"are you okay Riot?" Terri asked.

"yeah, i'm okay. that bitch Jazz is going to pay for tickling my feet!" Riot screamed as she began to put her socks back on.

"thanks goodness you saved her Lita." Beckie said.

"yeah, i cant just sit back and watch the tWo gang up on people. i remembered what you guys said. we need to stick together." Lita replied.

there was a knock at the door. Terri opened up the door and a production assistant handed her a note. Terri thanked the assistant, then closed the door. she walked over towards the rest of the group.

"what is that?" Beckie asked.

"a note from our General Manager Stephanie McMahon. it says i have to face Chyna, NEXT WEEK?" Terri said surprised.

"next week? wow! that's quick. Chyna got a rematch already?" Lita asked.

"you know, this isnt right. there are others who deserve a title shot first. i already beat her. i'm going to go talk to Stephanie about this. i'll be right back..." Terri said as she left the dressing room.

the Disciplinarian was walking through the hallway, on her way to her match. as she walked, someone bumped into her.

"excuse me?" a voice said.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!" Disciplinarian shouted.

Ivory turned around and faced the Disciplinarian. "i said excuse me. you dont have to act rude."

"you look familiar...oh yes, you used to be known as Tina Ferrari. a tramp Hollywood used to eat for breakfast in GLOW!" Disciplinarian laughed.

"excuse me? i used to kick Hollywood's ass every week in GLOW. arent you the woman who lost a handicap match at SCORN?" Ivory told her.

"you have jokes huh? listen Ivory, it is wise not to mess with someone BETTER than you. dont have me punish you!"

"punish me? please! anytime, anywhere bitch!" Ivory yelled in Disciplinarian's face.

"hmph! i have a match right now. i suggest you pay attention. because if i were you, i would be concerend about your feet." Disciplinarian told her as she walked off.

Ivory watched the Disciplinarian walk off and knew full well what she meant by her "feet". she knew what happened to Ice Cold and hoped the same fate wouldnt happen to her.

DISCIPLINARIAN (tWo)

vs

ROXY POWERS

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, she is the TOTAL ATHLETE, here is ROXY POWERS!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of Rxy Powers played and the crowd cheered as Roxy Powers made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a green top with yellow shorts and green wrestling boots, Roxy began to walk down the aisle. Roxy was confident in this match as she wanted to put herself on the map. she was happy about the brand extension and hoped to get more chances to make it into main event status. a win over the Disciplinarian would send her in the right direction.

Lee: "there she is Coach! the total athlete!"

Coach: "she is NOT the total athlete! I AM! as for Roxy Powers, she will learn a hard hard lesson!"

"....and her opponent! representing the Tickling World Order, introducing the DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO began to play and the Disciplinarian appeared on top of the stage. dressed in a purple top with black tights and black wrestling boots, the Disciplinarian made her way towards the ring. she also wore a black suit jacket and held a yardstick in her hand. she looked at Roxy and shook her head. Disciplinarian knew she had to send a statement to Stephanie McMahon. she wanted a title shot at either Beckie or Terri Gold. plus, she was going to send a message to Ivory. how dare she get in her face? Roxy was going to suffer.

Lee: "talk about one evil teacher! i'm glad i never had a teacher like her!"

Coach: "oh come on Lee! you know you are a bad bad boy! i wouldnt mind her spanking me!!!"

bellyticklerNJ, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Roxy struck quickly and began to punch away at the Disciplinarian. she then threw her against the ropes and clotheslined her. the crowd cheered as Roxy dropped a few elbows. she then went for the quick cover. 1........2........KICKOUT!!! Roxy pulled the Disciplinarian up by the hair and threw her against the ropes. she ducked her head, but the Disciplinarian stopped, put Roxy's head between her thighs, then applied her finisher, the "Dunce Cap" (a pedigree), surprising Roxy. the nailed it to perfection and rolled Roxy over. 1..........2..........3!!!!!"

Lee: "that's it?!! it's over already?!!!!!"

Coach: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i thought Roxy was a total athlete! she's a total IDIOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, the DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd was stunned as the match was over so quickly. bellyticklerNJ raised the Disciplinarian's arm in victory as the music of the NWO played. Disciplinarian laughed at her easy victory and rolled Roxy back over onto her stomach.

Coach: "guess what Lee?"

Lee: "what?"

Coach: "it's STANDARDS TIME!!!!!"

the Disciplinarian began to unlace Roxy's boots and pulled them off. she then peeled away Roxy's socks, exposing her barefeet. the Disciplinarian then trapped Roxy's ankles between her thighs with Roxy's soles facing up. the Disciplinarian smiled as she stared at Roxy's pinkish soles. she then pulled out a ball point pen and began to write across the delicate soles, sending Roxy into hysterical laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE'S HAHAHAHAHAHA WRITING ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!" Roxy wailed away.

the Disciplinarian wrote very neatly despite Roxy wiggling her feet. the pen traced it's cruel path across the tender heels, the sensitive arches, the soft balls of the feet and off Roxy's delicate toes. Roxy laid her head on the mat and suffered as the pen finished tracing over her feet. the Disciplinarian smiled and let Roxy go when she was finished. the Disciplinarian then told the camera man to get a shot of Roxy's soles. the camera put Roxy's soles on display and a message was written. on Roxy's right sole, it said "I'M SUCH A WEAK LITTLE GIRL!" and on the left sole it read: "IVORY! YOUR FEET ARE NEXT!!!!" the Disciplinarian then headed back up the ramp hoping Ivory paid attention. she now craved Ivory's feet and was going to make sure she got them!!

the WOWE General Manager Stephanie McMahon was talking to a production assistant about the night's show. the two looked over a list on a clipboard and Stephanie looked at the assistant.

"i'll be right back. i need to get something out of the production shed. stay right here!" Stephanie told the assistant.

Stephanie went backstage and managed to get in some kind of storage facility. it was a large room, filled with cables, tools and crates. as she leaned over on a table, flipping through some papers a hand covered her mouth. Stephanie began to struggle, but the person behind her held her close. the camera couldnt show who it was, but Stephanie knew it was a woman because she felt breasts in her back. the attacker wore black gloves and whispered into Stephanie's ear.

"shut up or i will hurt you! lay on the floor now!!!" the voice said. Stephanie laid on the floor and the attacker tied her hands behind her back, then began to tie her ankles together.

"w-what do you want? please dont hurt me!" Stephanie whined.

the attacker remained silent and managed to finish hog-tying Stephanie. still out of camera view, the attacker removed Stephanie's high heels, exposing her barefeet. Stephanie was scared as she didnt know what was about to happen. then she exploded in laughter.

" AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHE
HEHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MY FEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!" Stephanie laughed.

the attacker took off her gloves and attacked Stephanie's soft soles with her fingernails. the nails tickled the tender balls of the feet which sent Stephanie into hysterics, but when her arches were tickled, Stephanie went into silent laughter. her large feet continued to wiggle wildly under the attacker's tickling touch. then her toes were bent back and the delicate sensitive undersides to her toes were tickled.

"PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!" Stephanie begged.

the tickling continued as the attacker got in between her toes. her toes were held open and a finger dug deep into the soft toe crevice. the attacker felt the warm skin and continued to tickle harder. Stephanie's face was a mess as tears streaked down her cheeks, her face was sweaty, her hair sticking to her face. she was running out of breath and her eyelids got heavy. her feet were getting tickled ruthlessly and non-stop. soon, there was a noise and the attacker stopped. the attacker heard the voice of the production assistant and got up and left. the production assistant found Stephanie and was shocked.

"STEPHANIE!!!!!!" she shouted.

Stephanie began to cry as the assistant began to scream for help. her feet were extremely ticklish and the torture was too much for her to handle. she laid her head on the cement ground and was relieved when she was freed. the only thing left in her mind was: who attacked her?

UP NEXT: Lita takes on Poison and Stephanie is pissed!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? can you guess who attacked Stephanie McMahon? feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back