• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ripley's Believe it or Not

jugner

1st Level Orange Feather
They had a women who painted pregnant women's stomachs. Things like flowers or watermelons. Anyway, she was talking about it while painting on someone, and she said she had to adjust every few seconds because it depends on the model's breathing and how ticklish she is. When she said this, the model she was working on started giggling, not because she was being tickled but because the artist said the word ticklish. VERY cute to me.

have it on video?

do you have that on video? I've always wanted to see the belly muscles contract and shake as she giggles......

by the way, on a similar topic, do pregnant women have more ticklish bellies?

I have this

It is a cute little scene...I dont have a clip host to use though to post it.

While we're on the subject of Ripley's Believe It Or Not, there was a tickle mention in the orginal series.

Jack Palace was taking the viewer through a tour of the Ripley archives. He got to a set of stocks and said they were used, a long time ago, for "tickling the feet.."

I bet there's a reference in one of Ripley's orginal comic strips about tickling feet in stocks being used as a punishment. But finding it might be next to impossible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back