• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons or Barefoot?

Are feet more ticklish:

• In nylons

Votes: 80 41.5%
  • Bare

Votes: 112 58.0%

• Total voters
I voted nylons, but it varies from person to person. I know that many times, a person semi-ticklish on their feet can be REALLY ticklish when wearing nylons, but then again, on bare you can apply lotion or oil to soften and lubricate them for better tickling. But I love either, so I'm set!

Smiley

Feet are probably more ticklish when they're bare, but I just love tickling nylon clad feet... lots of fun!

Hahathna

Nylons can be fun, but personally, I feel there's a certain thrill one can achieve upon removing a sock.

I have always been a nylon/sock man. You just cannot go wrong there. With barefeet, you might be dealing with crusty toes or blisters, etc. But with socks or nylons, everything underneath is left to the imagination.

I prefer bare

I must say that I mostly prefer tickling bare feet and been tickled by bare feet on my barefeet lol, iv never tried nylons but tickling socks is less effective even though im more of a lee.
I have even got a sigiture that says.. well see for yourself,lol

lol, c'mon now feetclimax, give socks a chance! And when i say that tickling socks can be effective I don't necessarily mean cotton socks or that sort....i was mostly referring to like nylon dress socks, or any kind of thin fabric. You'd be surprised how much it can tickle someone or yourself. :p

No Contest

My pampered peds are ticklish all the time, but for me... NOTHING compares to the feeling of being tickled while wearing some really silky hose... and it's not just my feet, either - but my legs, knees, thighs, etc. You get the idea!

Kraftie :angel:/:devil:

Although bare feet have a certain erotic charm, I have to admit that my own are MUCH more ticklish when I'm wearing nylons. I can even torture myself that way lol. It's a fun trick, believe me.

in a way, a sock or nylon is protecting the feet...or it could make the tickling worse.....or either way you're still tickling feet :) :D

by the way, i voted for bare

ive found , over the years , that nylons make the soles more sensative to tickling . :devil: :devil:

I'll tickle barefeet, but prefer Nylons ;-)

I much rather the nylons! Outside of the fact that I'm a certified (well, certifiable, anyway) Nylon lover, it seems to me that nylons (not heavy denier tights, but sheer nylon) Augment the ticklishness.

- They are ALWAYS smooth, no need for creams or oils.
- They virtually eliminate any accidental scratching.
- Pressing your finger on her bare foot, your contact area is limited to your fingertip. The nylon gives more contact area, not to mention...
- ... The fabric adds it's own "pattern" to your touch.
- While the bottoms of feet may vary by the 'lee, in >every< personal experience, nylon had enhanced the ticklishness of the tops of her feet.
- They're just so darn sexy!

Remember, there is nothing to stop you from removing or ripping the nylons during the tickling ;-)

As for the creams and oils... Try taking those nylon clad feet and slicking them up with some warm soapy water!

Having been primarily a 'ler (and only occasionally a 'lee, for her "revenge") I know my wife is more ticklish in nylon. I have been on the recieving end a few times (and yes i look like a dork in pantyhose, but it sure was fun ;-) ), and i can personally attest to the nylon making it more ticklish. I'm not even really ticklish, but even i could not resist against the deadly combo of soapy wet nylons and a plastic hairbrush. (probably one of the few ways you can even come close to tickling yourself)

Interesting poll, and I could see where the numbers for barefeet would be higher. But for me, it's just gotta be nylons.

check out my club for a collection of about 240 netpics of nylon foot tickling, check out some of the messages...
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ticklefeetinhose
I'm a nylon foot tickler, that might make me biased
:D

P.H. Tickler

I might be wrong

Judgeing by the views of many so far it looks like that in terms of tickling feet, I guess tickling someone who was wearing nylons would probably have more effect than if they were bare, I dont think ive ever tickled someone who was wearing nylons so I wouldnt have known.
How ever in terms of been tickled by feet, well I think it would tickle alot more (especially on the feet) if the ler was bare and not wearing nylons.

Gotta agree PH, this is a very interesting thread:)

I voted for bare, because my more devious styles of tickling work better on bare feet. If it was just for nails than the extra lubricity that nylons give, would make it them.

It's a shame that I think Nylons are the ugliest things on Earth isn't it?:(

Last edited:
>>- While the bottoms of feet may vary by the 'lee, in >every< personal experience, nylon had enhanced the ticklishness of the tops of her feet.<<

As a 'lee, I have found this to be true!

Good Question

If your asking what I like to tickle it is barefoot first. But there are times I find that black stocking(not fishnets) can very sexy on a woman & very much the turn on.

Thank You,
LBFT

I've tickled many women both ways and both are great. But if I had to make a choice it would be for bare. Either way is fine with me though!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back