• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She undid the straps...

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
of her sandals and kicked them off, wiggling her toes in the cool, still air of the bedroom.

Now it's your turn...everyone contribute ONE sentence per post, and no posting twice in a row - someone else has to post before you can post again. And no "give-and-go's" either, so don't pick a partner and dominate the story between the two of you. Play fair :) Let's see what kinds of situations we can get "her" in. :)

of her sandals and kicked them off, wiggling her toes in the cool, still air of the bedroom

I stared at the delicate creases of her soles and the desire in me began to build. Do I jeopardize my position at work, climb in her window and tickle those exquisitely bare feet or do I sit and wonder my entire life how ticklish she is?

MaxSpeer said:

I stared at the delicate creases of her soles and the desire in me began to build. Do I jeopardize my position at work, climb in her window and tickle those exquisitely bare feet or do I sit and wonder my entire life how ticklish she is?

I decided, after a seeming eternity there, that I couldn't pass this opportunity up, and started to slide the window open slowly.

MaxSpeer said:

Now she pulls out a bottle of foot lotion and begins to rub her soft creamy feet, paying special attention to her toes.

I decided, after a seeming eternity there, that I couldn't pass this opportunity up, and started to slide the window open slowly
As I slide open the window i gaze up at her fe....ahh....*choking*...Shit! Some...one...help...me...! C...ho...k...ing! *gets caught in window* Crap! *cough cough cough*
:D

After squeezing my way through the window that was quite a bit smaller than it looked, I was amazed she hadn't heard anything...especially the pounding in my chest as the realization of years of fantasies was about to happen, for good or for ill.

Ok

I was alarmed to hear a sharp chittering sound, and realized that I had inadvertantly carried a squirrel in from the tree branch I had climbed to get a look at this brown haired temptress, and he was ferociously tearing at my clothing as though in a vain search for sustenance!

Last edited:
Her sweet bare feet were smooth and very soft...

Her sweet bare feet were smooth and very soft. There is nothing more inviting than to have the beautiful arches of these size 7 feet pressed together and awaiting your response!

She was in the process of painting her nails, she first put a clear shiny coat on and then finished off with a nice shade of.....

... blue. No, it looked greenish too. Maybe aqua. What was the difference between aqua and aquamarine again? Could it just be sea green? It was kind of the same color Neptune had in those satellite photos. I reached into my pocket for my book of toenail polish chips to figure it out, but the squirrel chose that moment to bite my ear, and I backhanded the furry beast out of the window again. A worry about rabies crossed my mind, but I dismissed it, for I had other things to think about ...

...like the pair of delicious looking soles that lay before me across the room. I crept over quietly, sticking to the shadows, so as not to be detected, lest this beauty replace her footwear and flee startled. Just then, it happened...

...I knocked into a chair making some noise. She must have heard me! She glanced over her shoulder in my general direction. My heart was beating rapidly now. Does she see me?

Lucky for me at that very moment the phone rang and she turned around so her creamy soles were facing right up at me. I couldn't take it anymore. But she was on the phone. It would be very dumb of me to barge in and tickle her while she was talking to her...

....Probation officer. So I grabbed her purse and exited the premises immideately. .....

"....Probation officer. So I grabbed her purse and exited the premises immideately. ....."

I soon realized what a idiot I was for doing that and came back in and placed her purse back down before she ever noticed... She now hangs up the phone and places her bare feet in my lap.

"I know you've been watching me for the past few weeks" she says. And everytime I see you I can't help but thinking: What...

..."if he broke into my place to torment me...and what if I let him?"

..."if he broke into my place to torment me...and what if I let him?"

..."I decided to take a few shots of whisky and passed out so I wouldn't have to think so hard"...

She then pulled out a lousville slugger and proceeded to beat me about the head, neck, face, and chest.:eek:

...then while I was lying in a pool of my own piss and blood she warmed up her curling iron and rammed it up my ass, by this time I was shaken like a cat shitn razor blades.

....My "House arrest" anklet!! You must be the new probation officer checkin' up on me. ...no, no, the white powdery substance on the nightstand is NOT anthrax, it's only cocaine!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back