• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snow Job (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Steve and Michael shared a dirty little secret.

As far as the outside world was concerned, they were simply a couple of college students who shared an off-campus apartment on the third floor of an old house just off campus. Michael had a girlfriend back home in Springfield, Illinois, and Steve was dating a comely coed named Alicia. To all appearances, they were typical college students.

Appearances can be deceptive, however, and so they were in this case. The truth was that for almost a year, Steve and Michael had been carrying on an illicit affair. Neither one of them thought of himself as gay, and they had never allowed things to progress past the point of mutual masturbation. But they’d spent many a rainy-afternoon and late-night hour kneeling naked, face to face, stroking one another’s baby-oiled cocks and exchanging whispered endearments—a pastime that would certainly have been difficult to explain to the women in their lives.

It was perhaps inevitable that their little idyll would come to an unfortunate end, but the way in which this happened was a shock to them both. Slender, silk-skinned Michael hardly realized how his feeling for his muscular roomie had evolved until one night when he found himself suggesting to Steve that they take their relationship to “the next level.” At the moment that Michael had whispered this suggestion, Steve was trembling on the brink of orgasm, and later he wondered if he hadn’t said something that gave his roomie the wrong impression. As a matter of fact, Steve had always been somewhat conflicted about their activities at the level of mutual masturbation. He certainly had no intention of “going all the way” with Michael, as he phrased it to himself.

Things went on in this way for several more weeks. Michael’s whispered suggestions became more and more explicit each time they knelt facing one another with stiff cocks and goosebumps roughening their bare skin. Finally there came a day when Steve’s girlfriend Alicia asked him if anything was wrong. He knew then that it was over between him and Michael.

The trouble was that Michael didn’t know it—and didn’t want to hear it.

Michael brooded for several days after Steve broke the bad news. Was there anything he could do to change his roomie’s mind? On a Wednesday afternoon in early February, he stood at his second-storey bedroom window, watching slow fill up the back yard. The Weather Channel was predicting twenty-five inches or more, with major blowing and drifting. The university had cancelled classes for the rest of the week. The owners of the house, who occupied the first floor, had cleared out for Florida at the first hint of blizzard conditions. Michael and Steve had the place to themselves, and they were well on the way to being snowed in.

Michael smiled and turned from the window. He knew what he had to do.

It was merely a matter of getting Steve’s attention, he told himself. Michael was confident that if he could do that, he could persuade his roomie to reconsider his hasty decision. Michael was even willing to defer progress to “the next level”; reciprocal hand jobs were better than nothing, after all. He told himself that with patience, he might eventually bring Steve along with him to a higher plane of pleasure—but first things first. It was urgently necessary to make Steve see the error of his ways now, at a time when there would be no pesky distractions or interruptions.

The blizzard would provide a perfect opportunity for the two of them to work on their relationship.

A stealthy trip to the basement provided Michael with the materials he needed. After stashing them in his closet, he sat down to consider how best to get Steve under his control. In the end, he decided on sleeping pills. Two or three, dissolved in the hot coffee that Steve would probably want when he arrived home, would zonk him out long enough for Michael to set the stage.

Everything was ready when Steve came through the front door just after five. “Man, it’s bad out there!” he exclaimed. “I nearly got stuck half a dozen times.”

“Yeah, they’re forecasting at least twenty-five inches by morning,” Michael said.

Steve didn’t reply. In recent days their conversation had dwindled. Michael knew that Steve was looking for another place to live. Steve knew that Michael was distraught over the demise of their relationship. It was an awkward situation no matter how you looked at it.

“I made coffee,” Michael said.

“Thanks, I could use some.”

So Steve drank the drug-laced coffee, and in a few minutes he was yawning, and in a few minutes more he was crashed out in his bedroom, dead to the world. Michael had no trouble undressing him, rolling him onto his back, and securing his ankles to the brass corner posts of the old brass bed with the rope he’d found in the basement. Steve moaned and muttered when his arms were pulled up and his wrists were bound to the rail behind his head, but he didn’t return to consciousness. Michael stood at the side of the bed, staring down at the toned, naked body of his roomie. Now all he had to do was wait. . .

When he came to, Steve didn’t immediately grasp the details of his situation. He was too groggy to notice that he was stark naked, with his arms and legs bound to the brass bed rails. He thought that his limbs refused to obey him because he was still half asleep. Reality only dawned when a voice somewhere above him whispered, “Hi there, Stevie.”

It was Michael’s voice, and the sound of it made Steve start. That was when he discovered that he was tied down to the bed. “What the FUCK?!” he yelled.

“Interesting choice of words, Stevie.” Michael chuckled. “I was just wondering the same thing myself.”

“What the hell do you think you’re DOING?” Steve demanded. “This is total BULLSHIT!”

“You know what I’m doing,” Michael answered after a brief but pregnant pause. “It’s what we both want, Stevie. The only difference between us is that I’ve admitted it to myself, and you haven’t.”

“Admitted WHAT?” Steve cried. He saw that his roomie was also naked, and he gulped. “You’re talking CRAZY, Michael. Just untie me, all right?”

“You know you love me, Stevie.” Michael put a hand high on his helpless roommate’s thigh. “You’re just afraid of what that means. So today we’re going to make that fear go away.”

Steve cringed as Michael’s hand gently stroked his thigh. He thought he knew what his randy roomie meant, and a shiver of fear passed through his body.

“It’s snowing like mad,” Michael whispered as he continued to stroke Steve’s thigh. “We’re alone in the house and no one’s going to bother us for hours and hours, Stevie. Isn’t that GREAT?”

“Come on, Michael.” Steve struggled to keep his voice steady. “This isn’t a good idea. Shit, it’s kidnapping! You could go to JAIL, for Christ’s sake!”

“But you’ll never testify against me, Stevie.” Michael’s hand strayed to his roommate’s tense belly. “After today, you won’t WANT to.”

At that, Steve finally lost his cool. “STOP it!” he screamed as Michael moved his hand down slightly. “Don’t TOUCH me there!”

“You used to LIKE it when I touched you there,” Michael pouted. His hand slipped down a bit more—and he took Steve’s balls in a firm but gentle grip.

“GAAAAAAAA!!!” Steve shrieked as that delicate portion of his anatomy was given a slight squeeze. “Help! HELP! Somebody help me PLEASE!”

“That’s why I’m here, Stevie.” Michael climbed onto the bed to kneel between his helpless roommate’s wide-open legs. “To help you get in touch with your feelings.”

Steve made a mighty effort to slip his bonds, but it was a useless effort. Never before in his life had he felt so defenseless and exposed. His skin crawled with dread anticipation. What was Michael going to DO to him? The answer was not long in coming.

“I thought of several ways to help you overcome your inhibitions,” Michael explained. “Argument, begging—even blackmail. But then I thought, why bother with any of that stuff when I know your weakness? It was right there all along—the power to turn you into my docile little sex poodle. Because poor Stevie is so fucking TICKLISH!”

“Oh NO!” Steve cried. “Oh GOD no! You can’t! You just CAN’T!”

“Can’t I?” Michael shrugged. “We’ll see about that, Stevie.” And with a wicked grin he flourished his weapons of choice—two large, stiff, pointed feathers!

Steve made a convulsive, futile effort to bring his arms down and his knees up in defense of his torso. He knew what Michael would do with those feathers. And he knew that he wouldn’t be able to STAND it—!

“Please!” he sobbed. “Please don’t! I’m BEGGING you!”

But it was not use. “Ready or not, here it comes!” Michael sang. And still grinning, he brought the feathers down and began to stroke Steve’s sides from armpits to ribs!

“EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Steve shrieked. He wiggled to and fro in a frantic, futile attempt to escape the maddening caress of the feathers. “EEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE!!!”

“That’s right,” Michael nodded. “You laugh just as loud as you want, Stevie. No one’s going to hear you.”

“BWAAAHAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Steve howled. His face was already turning pink. “AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

“I don’t know how long it’s going to take to tickle your inhibitions away,” Michael said. “It could take HOURS, Stevie. But that’s all right. I’m willing to work on our relationship—and you have no CHOICE!”

“EEEEYAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Steve screamed as the feathers probed his armpits. Gooseflesh roughened his skin, making the dark hairs on his arms and legs stand up straight. And that wasn’t all that was standing up straight, either. Somehow, despite the torture to which he was being subjected by his ruthless roomie, Steve’s cock had become rigid with excitement!

The traitorous behavior of his joystick was Steve’s first intimation that Michael’s plan might actually work. Why had he broken off their arrangement in the first place? Because he was no longer interested? Or because he was becoming TOO interested. . .?

“OH-NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” he bellowed, as much in denial of that frightening thought as in reaction to Michael’s excruciating ministrations. “PLEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEESE!!!”

“That’s right,” Michael nodded. “You’re getting all EXCITED, aren’t you? That’s because you LIKE it. You like it a LOT.”

In point of fact, Steve HATED the horribly lewd sensations that gripped his body—hared them yet LOVED them. His guts felt all loose and greasy. His balls were tense with excitement. A tiny clear drop of pre-cum winked at the tip of his yearning cock. At that moment, he would have sold his soul to Satan if only the feathers would dip down to caress his balls and his quivering shaft. But instead, the unbearable tickling torment went on and relentlessly on!

“I see no reason to make it easy on you,” Michael explained as he swept the feathers up and down his shrieking victim’s sides. “You need to be taught a LESSON, Stevie.”

“HIIIEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE- HIIIEEE!!!” Steve howled. “EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

He writhed, squirmed, wiggled, sweated and screamed for many more minutes until Michael finally decided to grant him a short respite. As Steve lay trembling and gasping for air, his randy roomie leaned forward and smiled down at him.

“I bet that at this point you’d really like to cum, wouldn’t you?” Michael chuckled. “Well, Stevie, if you’re a good little boy I might just let you. Eventually.”

“Michael. . .please. . .” Steve moaned. “I’ll do anything. . .anything you say. . .but PLEASE!”

“Anything?” Michael raised an eyebrow. “Yes, I suppose you would after what I’ve just put you through. Being tickled and tickled and TICKLED until you’re tickled SILLY tends to do that.”

“You were right about me!” Steve cried. “I love you! I swear to GOD!”

“Ah, Stevie.” Michael ran his fingers through his victim’s dark chest hair. “If only I could be sure of that.”

“You have to BELIEVE me!” Steve insisted. But Michael shook his head.

“Actually,” he said, “I don’t HAVE to do anything. I mean, think about it, Stevie. I have you all naked and tied down and it’s still snowing outside and no one’s going to disturb us. So let’s say that I decide to tickle you some more. Who’s going to stop me?”

“Oh, no!” Steve screamed. “Omygod NO!”

He made a desperate, foredoomed effort to wiggle out of his bonds. Already his skin was crawling with terror at the thought of more tickle torture. And yet—and yet there was also something deliciously sexy about this situation. It gave him a rush to have Michael kneeling naked between his wide-open legs. He couldn’t help but recall the pleasures of their past trysts. He couldn’t help longing to feel the feathers’ caress on his BALLS and on his COCK—!

But Michael said, “How about your feet? Are they ticklish too?” And with that, he rolled to the floor, knelt at the foot of the bed and began to stroke Steve’s defenseless bare soles!

“BWAAAHAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Steve bellowed. His naked, sweat-covered body writhed madly as intense ticklish thrills shot up the backs of his legs. His belly convulsed with the effort of forcing out scream after scream of insane, anguished laughter. “HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!! AAAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA- HAAA-AAAAH-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

Michael was using brushes of some kind to torment his prisoner’s wiggling feet. Probably toothbrushes, a small still voice whispered inside Steve’s head. It was odd how in the middle of this fit of shrieking hysterics, his brain was still capable of formulating the occasional coherent thought. But then another ticklish jolt shot up his legs to tighten his asshole and loosen his guts, and Steve forgot all about toothbrushes.

Even when Steve’s laughter faded to a dry, desperate wheeze and his struggles dwindled to a feeble shiver, Michael took no pity on his victim. He paused only long enough to find a feather, resume his previous position on the bed and dip that feather down between his helpless roomie’s thighs to stroke his pulsing balls!

“GAAAAAAHAAAAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Steve shrieked. He arched his back and wiggled his hips, desperately inviting the feather’s tormenting caress. The head of his cock, now thoroughly lubricated with pre-cum, seemed to swell. He felt as if the feather was tickling his actual INSIDES and it was driving him of his fucking MIND! Steve knew that only one thing could save him from tumbling headlong into a bottomless pit of total insanity. He had to CUM! He had to cum right NOW!

But Michael wouldn’t LET him cum! Michael was careful with the feather. When he thought that Steve was getting too close, he drew back for a moment, stroking his own rigid rod as he watched his victim squirm and beg for release. From time to time, he transferred his attentions back to Steve’s ribs and armpits. But always, with an avid smile, he would return to his primary target. And gradually, he allowed the feather to stray from Steve’s balls to the delicate underside of his high-angled cock.

Steve made many promises during that final phase of his training. He told himself that he was saying these things simply in order to make Michael stop torturing him. But deep down inside, he knew better. Steve was promising to be Michael’s docile sex poodle because he LOVED being tortured by tickling. Soon Michael would make him cum, and then the torture would end, but Steve would do ANYTHING to earn another such punishment.

Meanwhile, a lustful, totally MAGNIFICENT sensation was building and BUILDING in his balls. He was close now, he was so VERY close, and the feather was teasing the slick tip of his joystick. Steve’s body went rigid, then he trembled all over, then he arched his back again—and then he was cumming his stupid fucking BRAINS out!

“UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!” Steve grunted as he squirted all over himself. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!”

Waves of pure orgasmic pleasure swept over him, washing away all thought. Steve could focus only on the bittersweet, ecstatic kiss of the feather. He cried out in a voice made faint and throaty by a joyous pain. Beyond fear and humiliation now, stripped at last of his inhibitions, Steve surrendered to his fate.

Michael continued to stroke with the feather until he was certain that Steve had completely emptied his balls. Then he leaned forward and with a lewd grin, whispered, “My turn, Steve.”

It showed all night and most of the next day, so Steve had plenty of time to make good on his many promises to the demanding Michael.:devil:

i think you may just be my new favorite author..you rock man!

Tickling4Fun - Whoa dude, calm down. No one's making you read any of the stories, or any other content on the TMF for that matter. This story was marked as M/M, so you could have just ignored it. As for ttgore finding a gay tickling site and only posting there, I suppose he is free to do that, but I think it would be a shame for the TMF to lose a skilled writer. Besides, I was under the impression that the TMF didn't just exist to cater to you or any other straight male who is disgusted by M/M content (because I'm sure not all of them are) but rather to provide a medium where anyone into tickling can feel welcome and contribute. You're prefectly entitled to an opinion about someone's writing, but I think it's offensive to suggest they take their writing elsewhere and to claim to speak on behalf of a whole group of people.

You are absolutely free to be disgusted by a post, I was just a bit shocked by the suggestion for ttgore to take his writing elsewhere, it seemed a bit harsh to me.

I didn't mean to say that everyone should like the same type of stories, I'm sorry if that's what it sounded like. I only meant that I thought the TMF was equally accepting of all types of stories with all types of content. Go forth and read what you like, and we'll all do the same:)

a better question...

Tickling4Fun said:
Enjoy what you like... all the best.

Why do you feel the need to denegrate what YOU don't like? Does it make you feel more of a man to say "just seeing m/m skeeves me out". Why do you have to comment on it if you really want people to 'enjoy what you like'.

you played your hand when you said for the author to go find a gay site. I'm not gay, but could care less if there is gay content on this site if it's tickling related. It's not a threat to me or who I am. Why do you care? Hmmm? Perhaps there is something in yourself you need to explore? Hmmm????

I don't think we need to get nasty people. M/M is not for everybody and T4F is entitled to his opinion. However, T4F, the story is clearly stated as to what it's contents are, so it might be best for you to simple not read M/M stories if you find them offensive for whatever reason.

Well, you can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, and so forth and so on.

Though I quite understand that M/M stuff might not be everybody's cup of tea, I do feel that taking me to task for posting such stories is a breach of TMF decorum. If you don't like the M/M scene, then kindly refrain from clicking on a thread that is clearly marked "M/M Intense." That, after all, is why I went to the trouble of adding a descriptive tag: to warn off those who find such stories disturbing. Had you simply passed my story by, you wouldn't have been disgusted by what you read and I wouldn't have become irritated by your bad manners.

Perhaps it will compensate you in some way to learn that the next chapter of "A Small Circle of Friends" (gloriously F/F of course) will be posted soon. I'm nothing if not versatile.
:D

ttgore, that story was amazing man. dont let that punk stop you from writing more m/m in the future! your the best!

Last edited:
Tickling4Fun said:
Hmmmm I'm just as free to be disgusted by it as you are to enjoy it, I suppose. No need to "calm down" as I'm not upset... just expressing an opinion, that while not everyone shares it, I'm sure I speak for others. And no, I don't read the gay stories... just seeing "m/m" turns my stomach. THere are other things in some stories that are my particular preference (big breast obsession, foot fetish as distinct from tickling fetish) but that's not the same as something that just plains turns me off, no matter how "good a writer" someone might be. I'd rather read writing, good OR bad (of which there is plenty in this world), about topics which I enjoy. Sorry, but that's just reality. No one is making you read my posts, either, haha. Enjoy what you like... all the best.

Its clearly marked M/M, dont know why you read it if it wasnt your cup of tea

ttgore, thank you for another great M/M tickling story, now with brushes (I love how Steve thinks "probably toothbrushes" because he can't see them, only feel them) and feathers!

ttgore said:
He couldn’t help longing to feel the feathers’ caress on his BALLS and on his COCK—!

But Michael said, “How about your feet? Are they ticklish too?”
Exactly what we want to hear! :devil:

---

Tickling4Fun said:
And no, I don't read the gay stories... just seeing "m/m" turns my stomach.
[snip]
I'd rather read writing, good OR bad (of which there is plenty in this world), about topics which I enjoy. Sorry, but that's just reality.

Ah, so you didn't read the story; just saw M/M in the subject line and it disgusted you. Hmm. Tough cookies. TMF Stories is for tickling, regardless of sexes involved. I think you're happy you've annoyed those who enjoy it. Cheers. :)

Awesome Story!!

Reading former posts, it's so nice to be bi, and like everything... *grin*

(not that that's a requirement, for surely it is NOT!)

But: I have ALWAYS loved TTGore's works...

Simply magnificent.

Excellent construction, wonderful pace, and -always- a happy ending.

If I HAD more than two thumbs, I'd put them up, too.

Thank you, and bless you, good and noble sir, for some seriously wonderful entertainment... (bows...)

Thanks very much for your kind comments. Seeing this story again reminds me that it generated a bit of controversy when I first posted it. Ah well, you can't please everybody. . .

I really enjoy your stories.. and honestly don't understand people who go into clearly-marked stories and then complain about their contents.

If you don't like, don't read in the first place. Leave this great writing to those of us who will fully appreciate it. :D

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the near future.

Tickling4Fun said:
Sorry, man... but for straights guys, the whole gay M/M tickling thing is disgusting, the gay aspect wa-aaay outstrips our fetish for tickling and so it's not enjoyable at all. I suggest you find gay tickling sites... just my opinion

I love how some people assume that the TMF is actually the TM/F by default.

Tickling4Fun said:
Sorry, man... but for straights guys, the whole gay M/M tickling thing is disgusting, the gay aspect wa-aaay outstrips our fetish for tickling and so it's not enjoyable at all. I suggest you find gay tickling sites... just my opinion

it's your own fault for reading it. it's not like it isn't labled M/M! :sowrong:

Excellent story man! Dont let idiots like Ticklin4Fun drive you away from writing. There are plenty of people ere that love m/m stories.

Hope to see more of your work in the future! :)

Tickling "My Favorite Uncle" - M/M (non-sexual )

Not looking for any controversy or drama here. Thought I'd add another M/M story!

It was a fun encounter I had with my Uncle, tickling his feet! It was a very "playful" situation. One I have fond memories of. After reading through this thread, I see, some of you may really enjoy it!!!!

" MY FAVORITE UNCLE "

On one particular Sunday afternoon, after our traditional "family dinner", I came to find out just how "hyperticklish" my "Favorite Uncle's" feet were. I always admired his socks and wondered just how ticklish his feet would be when he wore them. THEY WERE !!!!!!!

The table was clear and the dishes done, my relatives decided to spend sometime in the backyard. All but my Uncle. He decided to go into the livingroom and watch some TV. I wasn't in the mood to be outside, so I decided to go and sit in the livingroom. You can imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw him sitting there in his black, thin, nylon dress socked feet! His shoes nicely tucked away behind the overstuffed chair. I couldn't believe it! It was just him and me in the house! Everyone else was outside!! I thought this may be my chance to try and tickle his feet.

As mentioned, he was always one to clown around with us. Especially when his wife wasn't around. This time was no different! I decided to sit on the floor, by the chair, within striking distance of his feet. All I have to say ................. HE STARTED IT !! As I was sitting there, he gave me the impression he was dozing off. That was not the case!!

Sitting there, minding my own business, watching TV, he reached over, with his socked foot and poked me in the ribs. He pulled back rather quickly and acted as if nothing happened. I thought to myself, he was in one of those playful moods. Of course, I didn't want to disappoint him.

Knowing exactly where this was going, I decided to wait for the next time he'd try to poke me. I knew he would do it again. When he does, that's when I would strike. It didn't take long. As I sat there, I saw him stirring and slowly moving his socked foot back in my direction. He was toast!!!

Let me tell you, his foot never made it to my ribs! I pounced! I grabbed his foot and started tickling it like no tomorow! Bingo ..................... he went completely nuts. He tried to push me away with his other foot. Big mistake!!! I now grabbed both his feet and continued my tickle attack. They were completely imobilized! Locked under my arm and at the mercy of my tickling fingers! Nice! He was completely hysterical in the matter of seconds! Jackpot!!! He went absolutely balistic!!!!!

I then came to find out, to my benefit, he was so "hyperticklish" on his feet, he couldn't help but fall victim to his own laughter. Don't you just love when that happens!!! Well, let me say, he was completely, unable to defend himself. So true, I eased up on my grip and continued my assualt. It didn't matter how hard or how lightly I tickled his socked feet! He was a bundle of non-stop laughter. Of course, I changed up my tickling technique because I didn't want to bore him! Like I said, it didn't matter!

In between all his bouts of screaming and laughing, tickling and laughing, he started pleading and begging me to stop! Thank God, everyone was outside! Did I listen? Absolutely not!!! I figured, I may never get this oppurtunity again. I may as well go for broke. I knew I wouldn't have to worry about any repercussions. That's just has he was.

After about twenty minutes of my relentless tickling and him laughing uncontollably. In between his ................. Pleasssse, Pleasssse stops............ I can't, can't ................ take anymores................Pleassssse stoooooops!!!! I finally let up.

As he sat there and tried to regain his composure, I contined to tease his feet with my fingers. As he got himself under control again. Laughing and giggling, giggling and laughing!! When he finally was able to speak coherently, he said to me ...................... Where did you learn to do that?.......... Still giggling from my onslaught.

Being the caring and compassionate Nephew that I am, I apologized for getting carried away. I said, I'll make it up to you sometime with a nice foot massage. He said .............. No need to apologize and everything was fine. Just remind me, next time, who I'm playing with. OH and by the way ............ I'll take you up on that foot massage. That's another story!

Now you all know why he became .................... my "Favorite Uncle"!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:
I'm a straight guy, and I love reading M/M stories, and I actually prefer male ticklers because they have no mercy, this one was awesome, so the point that should be made is that its about the "tickling" itself, not who's doing it, thats makes every story unique

TTGore, I love your story, and I hope to see more from you. As for the Uncle one, I actually think I read that one somewhere... not sure where... oh well, that doesn't make it less good. I love M/M stories... don't know why though. :cat:

Como se dice Homophobe?

There's a saying that it's better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. I can't even (nor do I think it's worth any space in my crainium) remember the name of the fool who's post started this, but a couple of points need to be made perfectly clear because I still do not think the dolt realizes the extent to which he diminished (I am a TMF member but would not claim the unearned right to be considered a part of the "community", as this is only my second ever post in maybe 4 years, nor do I really ever read anything but the stories themselves so have no idea the regard to which the "community" holds him) any positive reputation or credibility with his post. He also, I inferred the obvious, claims not to have read the story after the (I'm sure embarassingly obvious) point was made in regards to the label and the fact that he simply did not have to, or if his assertions regarding his own sexuality are true, simply would not have read the story. Oh yeah "just the M/M is so revolting" he was compelled as the pan-ultimate hetersexual that he is to post his negativity. I find it funny that his was the second post, commenting on a story he didn't read. Then he goes on to say that he has just as much right to be disgusted as those who enjoyed it. What sense does that make? If it is perfectly salient that the story will violate his fragile sexuality sensibilities, again why read it? Better put to elucidate the innaness of his comment, sure he has just as much right to be disgusted by the story as those who enjoyed. The difference is he made conscience decision to be disgusted by reading (oops that's right he-man didn't read it his testosterone level is so high that just the title drove him to such powerful emotions, as disgust, and reactions of publiclly commentary) the story and, I believe, as such forfiets the right of expressing an opinion that was established well before ever being exposed to this particular content. The worth and purpose of expressing an opinion, I believe, is reserved for those who enter into the prose with an open mind so that by the end there the reader is left with both an untarnished and balanced visceral and cognitiver reaction. Who cares what someone thinks about an authors creation who had such a strong opinion that just reading the title (I think the fallaciousness of his assertions not to have read it is quite clear to all and further paradoxical innuendos are merely repititious) believes the public posting of his opinion warrants anything other than disdain is clinically delusional and sexually confused.

A final thought (and I remember this guys name) that was already made by Ticklevid that I thought perfect but felt needed emphasizing was basically the poiint "Thou protest too much". I don't know buddy, I'm straight and I enjoy reading M/M stories and memorializing here even does not threaten my masculinity or sexuality in the slightest.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back