• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two girls, one decision.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A Ticklish Decision.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Agent Shee.
c. 2004

Diana looked nervously at her two girlfriends as she lay tied spreadeagled to the her double bed. She didn't like the sweet, smug smiles on both their faces and was getting even more nervous wondering what they had in mind for her.

"We comfy Diana?" Asked Natalia. "We wouldn't want you uncomfortable while you're making your decision, now would we."

Decision? What decision was she supposed to be making? Her brown eyes darted from one girl to the other and she nervously watched their every move.

"We know how much you like the both of us." Elizabeth spoke.

"Yeah." Added Natalia. "But you must like one of us a bit more, you must like one of us enough to call your official girlfriend. And today. We're going to find out who. And we have decided that who is able to tickle you more sensually and get more out of you within half an hour, is the one you like more. Who ever wins will be your girlfriend."

"And there are some rules." Said Elizabeth "Your pjs stay on, but those cute little lacy ankle socks can come off."

"After all." Spoke Natalia. "We simply must get those ticklish feet."

Both girls had those sweet smug smiles again and that made Diana even more nervous. And the phrase, "We simply must get those ticklish feet," was really putting her on edge.

"And only three tickling implements can be used. Fingers, feathers, and a feather duster. And we flipped a coin and I get to go first." Stated Elizabeth "MY fingers will really enjoy exploring your entire body through those silk pjs. Your entire body, which I classify as virgin ticklish territory." She looked over at her to see her squirm again and watched as her back arched slightly. As it did so, her ribs began to protrude and through her top her nipples begin to show as well. She couldn't resist giving her a taste and so she lightly brushed the tips of her fingers against the crowns of the ribs next to her tummy. Diana suddenly gasped for breath and her back arched again, ribs protruding even more and nipples now becoming erect.

"Well now." Giggled Elizabeth. "Guess who likes me Natalia. This should be a walk in the park, or in this case, a stroke."

Diana was very nervous now. "Look guys, I really like you both; why can't I have two Girlfriends?"

"WE, let YOU, share your affections?" Said Natalia

"WE don't think so." Added Elizabeth. "And so to set the timer for 30 minutes."

Elizabeth knelt behind her head and held a feather by each of her ears. Gently stroking her lobes she got the reaction she was hoping for, as Diana writhed all over and giggled. Quickly she withdrew the feathers and watched Diana writhing subside. Waiting until she stopped moving, Elizabeth then stroked the entire left ear. Diana writhed instantly once more and Elizabeth giggled evilly then quickly stroked the right ear. Diana writhed once more and Elizabeth giggled again then withdrew the feather once more. Now she started stroking Diana ears at will, taking time between strokes and not wanting fall into a rhythm that she could get used to. Diana was bundle of nerves, not knowing where or when the next feather would strike and she jumped and giggled even at the slightest touch of its tip.

"Awwwwww." Elizabeth whispered, giving her one more delicate stroke. "Do my feathers bother you; and isn't it deliciously lovely that you can only protect one ear at a time. Like I said, this is going to be a stroke in the park."

She now turned her attention to the thought of how much fun she would have exploring the deep recesses of Diana's soft and smooth hollows. As she leaned forward and gently kissed the heights and depths of the silk covered left armpit, Diana squirmed intensely. She then reversed one feather and short stroked the armpit with the quill. The feather touched her armpit like a psychotic butterfly, and as hard as she tried to bring her arms down, being tied spread-eagle didn't allow this. Now her whole body was in constant movement, and now hearty giggles were erupting from within her. The quill was now ballet-like over her left armpit, and She stroked her pit as slow as possible. She shivered and shuttered even more at this slight touch, her breath quickened again and arched her back and squirmed more.

"I must explore your armpits more." She said softly, then placed her fingertips into the deep recesses of Diana's virgin pits and pressed then vibrated lightly."

"OHSHEEEEIT." Was her almost breathless response, followed by intense writhing.

"Guess whose going to be your girlfriend hmmmmm." Elizabeth announced.

"You haven't won yet." Replied Natalia.

Elizabeth's fingers were spider-like as they danced all over the helpless and defenceless armpits and this was driving Diana crazy. She wanted desperately to bring her arms down as the silk was enhancing the tickling sensations that she was feeling. The fact that she was tied firm didn't allow this and the fingers kept tickling and tickling and tickling. Diana knew that they knew that she was ticklish all over and she shuddered with each stroke. Her brain was getting overloaded with sensations and each stroke was bringing in more.

While they had tickled her several times before and bondage had been used as well, this was different as they now had a plan of attack. There was no random tickling here, but a systematic plan to tickle her sensually senseless. The word orgasm exploded in her thoughts, and she knew that might be a part of their agendas.

Elizabeth's fingers now began to scrabble light and spider-like over Diana's ribs and her back arched again.

"That's it..." She said with an evil giggle. "You just arch your back and give me your ribs." Her scrabbling fingers begin spider dancing on Diana's ribs from tips to back one rib at a time.

Diana was really writhing intensely now and combined with the bucking, she was giving Elizabeth some impressive reactions.

"You can get her going all you want." Said Natalia. "But I'll be her girlfriend in the end."

"You wish in your dreams sweetheart." Elizabeth giggled evilly then straddled Diana's waist to keep her still. "I have you now Diana..." She begin to play the full range of Diana's spasming ribs, from the back to the tips, sliding her fingers back and forth. Diana's laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance and Elizabeth delighted in her writhing movement and in the repeated expansion and contraction of her ribs. She also took delight in the never-ending conniptions that Diana was going through. Stopping for a moment and gazing again at her taught and protruding ribs, Elizabeth let her fingers caress the tips, then vibrated them on the tips and Diana again writhed intensely under her. Vibrating lightly along her ribs Elizabeth now again explored each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. Her fingers continued to stroke the ribs back and forth and she delighted in Diana's fervid jerking laughter and writhing.

"Resistance is futile Diana; accept me and this will end."

Diana's jerking laughter was incessant and spasmodic, as Elizabeth thoroughly enjoyed tickling her rib cage. Her heaving chest and ribs expanding and contracting and her incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, was delighting Elizabeth no end. Stopping the methodical attack on her ribs, Elizabeth vibrated her fingers back into her armpits and Diana went wild once more. Her soft taught skin was now more sensitive because of the previous tickling and she arched her back with such strength, that it caused Elizabeth to rise a little.

Elizabeth suddenly stopped tickling, silently got up, walked to the foot of the bed, then turned her back to Diana and straddled her left leg and ankle. Diana instantly knew what she was going for and writhed her foot all over.

"PLEASE ELIZABETH, PLEASE NOT MY FEET! WHY CAN'T I HAVE TWO GIRLFRIENDS, I PROMISE TO BE LOVING TO BOTH OF YOU!"

Elizabeth giggled evilly and her right hand shot out and grabbed the big toe of Diana's foot. Diana writhed her foot even more, feeling fingers clenched around it. But Elizabeth held fast and wriggled her foot to show her what power she had. Diana felt five fingers toying with her sole, spidering the soft pad under her toes and she was desperate to free her foot, desperate to free herself and stop the slow sensually torturous tickling. The giggling returned full bore along with further writhing. Diana felt her sock slowly being removed and she clenched her toes in a valiant attempt to keep it on. All the while she was repeatedly begging Elizabeth not to tickle her feet, begging for her release and promising to love both of them equally. But Elizabeth only giggled evilly and continued peeling off the sock. She was toying with Diana's senses, toying in the fact that she wasn't peeling it off, but just peeling it enough to drive her wild with the knowledge that it was going to come off.

Diana felt the sock slowly leaving her heel and clenched her toes even more in a last ditch effort to keep it on. The mere peeling of it tickled her foot and she continued to try and free her foot from Elizabeth's grip.

"My, my your foot is certainly appealing." Elizabeth giggled. "Not to mention this sock."

Diana squealed at feeling five fingers now spider tickling the heel and she started begging again. Fingers now sliding between her sock and foot were utter torture continued toying with her already frantic senses. She promised Elizabeth anything if she wouldn't tickle her feet, promising again that her and Natalia would both be loved equally and intensely. Elizabeth giggled evilly again and began to slowly peel the sock up the sole. This caused Diana to writhe even more and beg even more as well. Elizabeth was peeling her sock off as slow as possible, knowing that it was driving her totally insane.

"Such a lovely soft tender foot Diana." Elizabeth cooed to her. "And I'll bet that its soft skin will feel smooth on my fingers when I stroke it."

Her tender toes were clenched hard, in a last ditch effort to keep her sock from being taken completely off. And so Elizabeth had to pry the sock off each one and as each toe was uncovered, it clenched itself again and she delighted in seeing that.

"You can clench your toes all you want sweetheart." Elizabeth replied giggling evilly and slowly pulling off the last portion of sock. "But you can't clench your foot and that simply sumptuous sole is now all mine. All 39 and 3/4 square inches of it."

Diana was now repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held her. Every ounce of strength she had left was being used to free her foot from its imminent torment.

"I can't help but gaze at your deliciously adorable foot sweetheart." Elizabeth cooed again. "And feeling the power in it and watching it writhe in my grip. But I told you resistance is futile." She bent the toes back and spider tickled the soft pad below them again and this caused more bucking from Diana.

"Shall we play your favourite game..." Elizabeth continued to coo. "Piggies."

That was Diana's least favourite game as it was simply torture on her feet.

"This little piggy fell in love with another girl." She giggled evilly and sensually teasingly tweaked and twisted the big toe. Diana went wild under her, clenched her toes again and Elizabeth had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still.
"Giving me a challenge, hmmmmm?" She grasped the second toe and slowly wriggled it unclenched, and then once more he sensually and teasingly tweaked and twisted.

"This naughty little piggy fell in love with two girls."

Diana continued to go wild under her, bucking madly and begging for release. Her begging was now intense as she continued to writhe.

This little piggy" Elizabeth said grasping the middle toe and unclenching it like the others. "This little piggy was tickled by the first of two lovers, and this little piggy was tickled by the second of two lovers."

Diana was hysterical now and her bed was now rocking. Elizabeth was delighting in every second of her tickle, delighting in the fact that she was out of control and that she had total control of her. Her toes were unbelievably virginally soft and supple and Elizabeth delighted with every touch. The soft skin was heavenly to feel and she spent a little extra time on each toe.

"And this little piggy." She said with evil relish, slowly and torturously unclenching the baby toe followed by more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. This little baby piggy got tickled by two lovers at once, for staying clenched right to the end."

"NO GOD PLEASE DON'T!" More intense begging for release immediately followed her plea and she wriggled the baby toe again.

Elizabeth suddenly stopped playing piggies and she could hear Diana's laboured breath. She could tell that Diana was on the edge and she wanted to keep there for as long as possible.

"I'll save the other five toes for another game of piggies later." She announced.

"No God please! No more toes Elizabeth!" She spoke, writhing her feet all over.

"Time for some tickles." Elizabeth announced, cupping her right hand under left heel then firmly gripping the foot. Again Diana went wild under her, begging for her not to do this and promising her again that they would both be loved equally. Elizabeth's response was a quick spider tickle up the spasming sole, bringing sudden but more intense giggling and violent writhing. Her head and bum repeatedly pounded the mattress and she again put all of her strength into freeing her foot.

Elizabeth picked up the feather again and then slowly brought the feather closer and closer to her curling and clenching toes. There was such strength in her foot that Elizabeth had to grip it harder. Reversing the feather, she now began to short stroke the shaft up and down the full length of the sole. Diana's reaction, which pleased her no end, was still more laughter complete with intense writhing. After a few more minutes of this, she placed the feather on the table beside her and began to scrabble her fingers all over the sole.

Elizabeth looked behind her and to her surprise saw something pulsating between Diana's legs and instantly realized that she was about to have an orgasm.

"And whose getting the hots over a tickle hmmmm?" She asked with a bit of a laugh. "I can't have you doing that as that would be winning too easily." She then stopped, got off her leg and came and sat beside her, stroked her forehead and wiped away the beads and rivulets of sweat, then leaned forward and softly kissed her on the lips. As she held that kiss for a brief and passionate moment. Diana returned the kiss, trying desperately to take Elizabeth's mind off tickling her feet.

Diana was now fully drenched in sweat and an outline of her sweat marks from her body could be seen on the mattress. She watched as Elizabeth got off the bed then went wild as she returned to her foot.

"OHSHEEEEITOHMYGOODDDDNOOOOOO!"

Diana fought like a wildcat once more to free her foot but Elizabeth slowly gripped it again. Ten fingers suddenly spider tickled the arch and her toes splayed out in all directions.

"Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I-I-I'm b-b-b-egging you ahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahah." Her laughter was music to Elizabeth's ears and she continued the torturous spidering.

"I suggest you beg to someone else, as I'm busy."

Then Elizabeth stopped as suddenly as she started, but Diana continued to writhe, but her laughter turning to giggling again. Once again Elizabeth began to play piggies with her toes and instantly the laughter returned along with the writhing.

"You are so out of control." Elizabeth whispered. "I now have total control of you."

"Oh God please stop!" She barely breathed. "On my God... please... stop!" She was out of control in her writhing and the bed was rocking to the point that it looked as though it could fall apart at any moment.

"Are you ready to tell me that I'm the only one in your life..." She spoke softly and began to five finger stroke her left arch up and down again. Diana's laughter reached its crescendo and her writhing became intense once more.

"Let's see ... Intense writhing, check. Frenzied laughter, check. Non-stop begging and pleading me to stop check. Intense reaction over all, check. Yes, you are either ready to tell me that, or at least you're close to it. It's looks as though I am going to win."

Elizabeth's fingers were pure torture to Diana and her leg bounced up and down, trying to get her foot free. She repeatedly slammed her head and bum onto the mattress and her laughter never stopped. Elizabeth had her on the edge and knew that he could keep her keep there as long as possible.

"Uh uh, if she admits that I'm the one, then it's game over for you. And so it's time to stop pussy footing around."

Diana jerked when she felt a single feather touch and slowly meander up her left thigh. Even through the silk of her pjs, she could feel the feather's wandering path and it was a new kind of torture to her; a sensual kind of torture and she shivered and shook. The feather was incessant as it slowly went up and down her left thigh and the more it went up and down the more she shivered and shook. Elizabeth now stroked up her left thigh across her tummy then back down the right one. Now both of her tender thighs were being teased and it doubled the torture. What really set her off was when he started stroking her womanhood and the teasing tendrils were merciless on her silk-covered lips.

"We said sensual tickling right?" Elizabeth spoke.

"No, no!" Was all Diana could say.

"Yes, yes my future lover." Elizabeth taunted back at her.

Her silk pjs offered little protection from the feather and its teasing tendrils were even worse than on her thighs. She could feel her lips baring the brunt of the sensual stroking and there was nothing she could do to stop Elizabeth. She tried not to react but her loins were being stretched to the limit and she could now feel a primeval urge bubbling deep inside of her.

"Oh my gawdddddd! pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease donnnn't dooooo thiiiiiis!" She was in complete and utter turmoil as the feather felt oh so sensual and so damn good on her lips, but its tickling tendrils were such torture. Slowly her womanhood was being divided and conquered as she jerked and desperately tried to close her legs.

Elizabeth thoroughly delighted in her reactions, and continued stroking, teasing and tickling the tender lips. She watched the silk-covered lips with great fascination and relish as they pulsated and expanded apart from each other. Now even through the pjs, the feather tip was able to dip in-between the spasming lips and tormented the tender bud below. This was pure sensual agony for Diana and she was doing everything possible to try and close her legs.

"Oh Diana sweetheart, when I become your girlfriend, I'll do this to you every night. You will love it...

Diana was shivering and shuddering with every stroke and giggling uncontrollably. She suddenly jerked and arched her back when the buzzer went off.

"Awww, you blew it." Natalia smiled and clapped her hands together.
"Thirty minutes and no admission that she wants you."

"In your dreams!" Responded Elizabeth. "Didn't you see the look on her face, that look that said she wanted me and me alone. She didn't have to say it; her lips were doing all the talking for her."

"Who's dreaming now." Natalia sat next to Diana and stroked her left forearm. "Going second has its advantages you know. As you are now more sensitive then when Elizabeth started and that sensitivity is all mine to play with. And the fact in that seeing what doesn't work on you means I won't make the same mistakes that she did."

Diana shivered again and looked pleadingly with her eyes.

"And I now know which piggies to max out and how. How to tease those lips into sensual oblivion, not to mention all your delicious tickle spots

Diana writhed again and pleaded more with her eyes.

"Ahhh Diana." She cooed in her right ear. "I love teasing you to start off with. It really makes your nerve endings come to attention."

Her nerve endings were standing at attention. In fact they were so rigid they were at the breaking point and she was on the edge. She was getting more and more tingly with each word Natalia spoke of, with each movement of her body and she wanted to beg and plead, but her voice wouldn't function properly. She wanted to get up and run, but the bonds prevented that. She wanted this decision to be made for her, but that hadn't happened nor was it going to be.

Natalia vibrated her fingers in Diana's armpits the poor girl instantly writhed all over. The smug look on her face was still there as her fingers found the deep recesses and spidered about. Diana knew that Natalia loved watching her react to her touch and how she like to make sure that she got the maximum reaction from each and every touch. Her surgical tickles were inciting wave after wave of guttural laughter and intense writhing. She knew how Natalia loved the fact that she was under her total control, that she could turn her on and off at will. Every time she'd stop tickling her, the laughter would immediately but slowly subside along with the writhing. Diana hated the fact that Natalia knew how to not turn her off completely, How she would apply light to firm random strokes in random places, keeping her on the edge and a high level of uncertainty.

"Are we having fun Diana? She giggled softly and evilly and simultaneously single finger stroked both her armpits. Then the fingers ran lush and rampant in the deep hollows and once again Diana writhed.

"Oh Diana." Natalia leaned forward, whispered in her left ear and reached over to the bedside table. "You're not only a hot body but a hot tickle as well. And now it's feather time; and you know what I can do with a feather."

Diana squealed and writhed all over, as the feather was slowly dragged down her right forearm, over her nose and down across her breasts to her tummy. The feather continued down her tummy and then entered her inner thighs. Diana felt the sensually soft torturous tendrils caress there and she squealed again and instantly tried to close her legs. Natalia began stroking the feather incessantly and she lengthened the strokes from very short at first, to ones ranging from the knees to her womanhood. Diana became even more desperate to close her legs as Natalia took great delight in now flicking the feather around her instantly pulsating lips.

"Having a little problem Diana?" He asked, teasing her again. "Is an orgasm first going to be your downfall. If I said coochie coochie coo, would that help?"

She squealed again and strained at the bonds holding her legs. She was in a battle of wills Natalia and the feather, which was being used to slowly drive her out of her mind and she tried desperately to hold in her reactions. She writhed all over gyrating her hips and trying to imbed herself into the mattress to get away from the feather.

"I can threaten your sensuality at will with this feather and get deliciously delightful results. And now that I hear your laughter beginning crack, I must continue."

She once again felt the feather caressing her lips, going down between her legs and writhed intensely. She clenched her eyes and mouth tightly shut, putting all her strength into not uttering a sound. But her laughter was cracking and she knew that Natalia knew it. She was on the edge of losing her sanity, on the edge of bursting out laughing and she desperately tried to contain herself. Each and every tendril of the tip was sensually torturing her to the max, and every second put her in further agony.

"Just a few more strokes you know where and I'll have you saying you're mine; along with gutturally screaming cackles to my heart's content."

The feather continued stroking her lips and she jerked then shook like crazy. Her back arched again then fell back on the bed and again she tried to burrow into it to get away from the feather. Then as fast as the feather began stroking her lips it stopped. The silence was deafening as she waited for the next strike, which came abruptly as the feather lightly landed upon her left nipple. Dancing around the silk covered and tender nipple and areola, it sent wave after wave of tickling sensations through her. Each sensation exploded in her brain and she continued to strain at the bonds that held her down. It fluttered all over the breast now and tormented her even further, and the squeals were now becoming more audible.

"Just a few more strokes." Natalia giggled evilly at her reactions and the torment that caused them as she continued to tease her with the feather and this was playing absolute havoc with her senses. "Awwww, we are dangerously close to cracking aren't we." She giggled evilly, and then once more stopped the stroking.

Diana grabbed eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where the tickling would begin again. She dare not answer, as that would allow the laughter to escape and she was trying desperately to hold it in as long as possible.

Natalia began to stroke her ribs from tips to back, stroking the left ribs slowly, stroking the feather back and forth and taking a second's rest between ribs. She continued to buck and writhe as the feather was not only pure torture but also incessant as well, as she stroked and stroked and stroked. Natalia stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off Diana's forehead then resumed the torturous tickling. Her senses were being blown away, her nervous system was being stripped away layer by layer and her mind was in constant overload.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Stop it, stop it, stop it!" She was almost breathless.

Natalia stopped tickling again and let her rest. She watched as Diana's writhing subsided, and knew she was still on the edge and that any more tickling would keep her there. She was still out of control and Natalia knew that she was all hers.

"Let's get those ticklish feet shall we."

"No, no." She spoke almost breathless. "No feet, no more feet!"

Natalia giggled quietly and kissed Diana on the lips. She rose, went to the foot of the bed, sat down and then wrapped her right arm around Diana's right ankle and gripped her foot by the ankle. Instantly she could feel the foot spasm and begin to writhe.

"Foot feathering time!" She said, giggling evilly and began softly and slowly stroking the tips of her toes. Instantly her toes spasmed and splayed out all over the place and Diana writhed all over. This feather that had been torturing her other ticklish places unmercifully, was now setting it sights on her feet. Natalia stroked the tips in one direction then stroked the soft pads underneath in another. When he did this she clenched her toes and tried to wrestle her foot away from Natalia's grasp. She was all evil giggles as she watched this, and increased her grip on Diana's foot.

Diana was all giggles too and her writhing was continuous as the feather played havoc with her toes. Natalia now began to play havoc with each of her toes, stroking the tips and in between. Every time her toes would splay out, Natalia would dip the feather in between them and tickle the supple joint. This would set her off with further giggles and writhing and this would delight Natalia no end.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygodddddddddddddd!"

"Keep this up Diana and you'll soon be mine. There's still fifteen minutes on the clock."

Then suddenly she stopped and Diana again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. The rest abruptly came to an end when a flicker of short strokes on her arch with the quill end of the feather started her cackling again and she once more writhed intensely. Natalia delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now he stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot, she bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally the arch.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ahhh. I see you're craving for me to stop. Well I'm not about to stop anytime soon.

Diana cackled even louder as she felt several lighting fast short strokes in the very centre of her arch and her foot writhed intensely. She bucked, arched her back and once again strained at her bonds.

"That's it my sumptuous tickle treat, you just lay there and go crazy for me. Natalia continued the fast and short strokes on her arch and delighted in the soft spasming skin. She now moved the strokes back upward to the soft pad under the toes and increased her speed. She could feel all of Diana's remaining strength being put into her foot and she had to increase his grip to keep it still.

Diana was almost at the end of her rope and she couldn't even push out the words to beg Natalia to stop, she was cackling so hard. She cackled wildly and rocked the bed with her struggles.

"That's better, such a lovely tender foot. "Coochie coochie coo, my tender little tickle."

Natalia's quill on her foot was agony and her arch was getting hotter by the minute. Every micrometer of her skin was being stroked to the max and she was feeling each stroke ten times over. Natalia stroked the quill from heel to toes and back again, taking a few merciless moments to rake and rev it in Diana's tender arch.

"I know you're on the edge Diana and soon you'll be mine. I'm going to win this and you'll be the sweetest prize."

"Y-y-yo-you're dr-dr-driving me crazy! I-i-i-i w-w-want to l-l-ove you b-b-both!"

"So I have to up the anti do I? Well that suits me just fine, as your last ten minutes will have you pledging your love to me forevermore."

Then Natalia suddenly stopped tickling and once more Diana took in air. She felt Natalia get off her left leg and straddle her right one. Tensing for her touch with the feather, she jerked when she felt one of her socks being put back on. This made her nervous as she didn't know what Natalia was going to do and she again began to squirm. She felt her tighten the sock and then firm up her grip on her foot. Then there was silence and she searched in the darkness to see what her next move was going to be. Her breathing got heavier and more laboured and she flinched at even the slightest movement.

Natalia giggled evilly and brushed the toes with the feather and Diana jerked. She was in constant upheaval and heightened sensitivity. Suddenly she felt several short strokes with the quill on her sock-covered arch and the sock seem to greatly enhance the tickles. She arched her back, then fell back on the bad and thrashed and cackled. Her bum and head repeatedly slammed back into the mattress and she intensely writhed once more.

"Ahhhhh, you're mine now Diana." Natalia continued the short stroking and added the instep and soft pad under the toes. "Just a few more minutes with this foot and you'll beg me to take your love."

No matter what Diana did, she couldn't get away from the torturous, tickling quill. Natalia laughed and said that her fingers were her arch nemesis, and she emphasized the word arch. And Diana's arch seemed to include the balls of her feet and just under her toes. As Natalia did this, Diana's toes splayed out in all directions. Her laughter was now non-stop and it caused Natalia to tickle even further. She was now writhing in short but lively and erratic movements. But her entire body now twitched with the hunger that she now wanted to orgasm. She needed to be pleasured, needed to be stroked on her womanhood; she wanted to give in, but didn't want to choose between the two of them. As the tickling continued, she found that release wouldn't be hers and she shook, shivered and shuddered.

"Give in to me Diana." Natalia whispered sweetly. "Make me your love and I will pleasure you forever."

At that moment the buzzer rang and that brought Natalia out of the sensual trance she was almost in.

"Ha!" Elizabeth clapped her hands together. "So she's not yours either! You blew it too!"

"Maybe so, but she still has to decide between us. So, shall we do her together and the winner is whoever's name she utters first." Natalia gently kissed Diana on the lips, "What's say you girl; you ready for round two? Or do you want to save yourself and make that ticklish decision now."

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back