• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The CHAMBER OF LAUGHTER...............

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Most everyone who worked for a living usualy needed the weekend to recoup from the past week. Hi I'm James Beksha,
and today I found myself job hunting once again in the streets of Boston. While most of my friends had themselves
normal jobs either working in a super market, or a burger joint. I on the other hand wanted something a little more glamoruse, and risca, so I found myself pounding the pavement looking for an erotic dancer possition with one of the inner city clubs. See I'm bi-sexual so if I couldn't find something dancing for the beautiful ladies of Boston. Yikes I guess if it meant to I'de have to dance for the guys.

After six hours of filling out applications, and auditioning my stuff. Finaly I sat myself down on a park bench completly exausted. Sweat poured of me, as I whiped my face, and then there across from where I was sitting I spotted a new kind of club. Curious I made my way over, and as I got closer I spotted a sighn that read. Immediat Job openings Must have supergreat sence of hummer inquier within. Thinking to myself this must be a scam I proceeded in only to be stoped by a very muscular man. "If your hear about the job take this and answer the question?" Much to my sudden surprize the paper the man handed me only had one question. Do You Love to laugh? Of course I thought to myself if something I see, or hear is funny enough I do love to laugh, so in the box marked yes I checked it off, and handed it back to the man.

After looking at it the muscular man now replies to me.
"Congradulations, your hired, and welcome to the Chamber, now you are going to have to change, so what I want you to do is go into that room over there, and get ready for work." Call it despraration to make money, but didn't ask no questions I did just, as I was told, and entered the room to change. Once inside of the room I spotted the clubs dress code which read NO SHOES, NO SOCKS, NO NYLONS,
you must be barefooted to enter. After seeing that I was in my glorie because I loved being barefooted, but then I continued reading. No CLOTHING WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY THE SKIMPIST WARDROBE ALLOWED WILL ACCESS BE GRANTED INSIDE. Needless to say what that meant as I opened the bag to see what I was supposed to wear. A pair of thong underware was the only artical of clothing in that bag along with a note that just had two words on it BREATH DEEPLY. Again who was I to question it so after getting on my extreamy tight thong on I stood in the middle of the room and breathed deeply. Suddenly as I did I became extreamly light headed, as if I were going to pass out, and suprizingly I did.

After sevral minutes I finnaly awoke to hear a room of people laughing loudy in hysterics, at something I couldn't tell what because I found myself blindfolded, and if that wasn't worse I couldn't move either. For some strange reason my ankles, and wrists were securly fasted. Next hear the sound of someone talking into both my ears. "Welcome newest employee to the chamber of laughter, your job is merly to laugh." After which whatever that was suddenly stoped, and instantly both my barefeet felt something brush itself softly causing me to giggle, and once I started it was apparent I was not going to stop, so wth my feet being tickled, next I felt something tickling both my inner things, and with the combination of this my giggling, and laughter combined. But the I next felt something begin tickling my ribs, and now I found myself in full blown hysterics laughing my ass in combination with the other parts of y body being tickled. Who would have guessed this kind of a job would only requier one thing Laughter.............THE END

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back