• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Terminator DVD has tickling!!!

tcrewme

TMF Expert
Hello all,
I purchased the new Terminator DVD and was watching some of the special features. OK no biggie.
Well for all you Female/male people out there, here is a scene for you. In the deleted scenes there is a "Tickling Reese" scene.
Basically Linda Hamilton tickles "Reese"(Can't remember the male actors real name) on the lower belly, her hand is off screen, but she is tickling lower belly OR lower!!!
The interesting thing is that she has that ticklers grin to her, quite interesting. But she starts slow, waking Reese and he says what are you doing? and his smile gets wider and she is still tickling and both of their laughter grows and he says, "I don't think I like this" and the scene ends.
What is interesting is if you listen to Cameron's(the director) comments he says the scene was deleted because is was silly and broke the action of the movie, but he also says they really got into their roles!!! The scene would have been right after the love scene the next morning...
Anyway, it is a great DVD and now even better, although I am not a real fan of F/M tickling. NOw I need a T3 just to see Linda tickled...

Sorry Bro...

I've heard Miz Hamilton isn't going to be in T3, that's why I'm not going to see it. The 2nd one wasn't that good. The FX where great but the storry stunk.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back