• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

quick long awaited tickle

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
A young female I work with recently was proven wrong. I have known S for about 2 years and have admired her size 9 1/2's since I first saw them. I know this will sound unreal, but, she is 21 years old, about 5'9 and 130 with really long blonde hair. She is shapely to say the least!! Her feet are VERY nice, with pronounced arches, and long toes with the 2nd being just slightly longer than the big toe. Any way, back to the tickling, I had tested before and she claimed to not be ticklish, which was devastating to a tickler like me. Well yesterday another opportunity arose. She was sitting with her left leg crossed under her body and was wearing flip-flops. I made an excuse to look over her shoulder at the computer and saw that almost her entire foot was exposed. I decided I couldn't let this pass so I ran my finger up her arch and she flinched and looked at me smiling. I said "thought you said you weren't ticklish?" and she said I'm not, almost defiantly. So doing what any good tickler would do I went right back to the still exposed foot and using a single finger traced up and down her arch. She held her ground for about 5 or 6 seconds before her foot began twitching and she smiled and moved her foot. She still tried to deny being ticklish but I told her I knew better, and that I would be testing her again. She didn't say anything, she just smiled and went back to her computer. I'll keep you informed, as I am looking very forward to the next time I can prove her wrong.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back