• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy and the Mentor Part 4

TQLR

TMF Expert
Sor Katy was a heavy, deep sleeper at most times, but especially when she'd been drinking. After a night of partying, she was nearly comatose and slept long into the morning hours. This trait was another drawback to her college education as she usually slept through her morning classes.

On Saturday morning, her blue eyes fluttered open to behold a grinning Jenny, her hair done up in the high "Cindy" pony tail. She was wearing a pink ribbon to hold her hair up, and nothing else ! Her hard nipples pointed directly at Katy, and she giggled.

"Someone certainly is frisky this morning !" Katy tried to turn towards her and realized she was unable to move her arms which were stretched out far to each side ! And for some reason her tender feet were tingling and itching abominably !

Jenny giggled with a sensuous grin and peeled away the sheet covering the sexy blonde, revealing her to be completely nude and bound spread-eagled to her bed with some fur lined manacles from her "bag of toys" !

"Looks like somebody wants revenge !" Katy giggled. Only then did she notice her bare feet which were encased in ziploc bags crammed full of her special udder cream !

"OMIGOD!!!! JENNY ! How long have you had them like that ?"

"Teeheheheeeee !!!!" Jenny giggled, "...well, since I first tied you up at about 2 in the morning, so they've been that way for about 7 hours !"

"OH GAWD !!!!!" Katy gasped, "Juh..juh... Jenny, do you know what that will do to my feet ?" Katy's feet were already VERY sensitive and after being bathed in udder cream for 7 hours, she could only imagine how hyper-sensitive they would be !

"Shhhhh !!!!" Jenny shushed her by placing a finger gently on her lips, "...it's not about revenge, it's about studying !"

"Studying ?" Katy said derisively, "...you know I can tickle-torture you out of any lame studying !"

Jenny pouted, feeling the pain of loss should Katy leave, and tears welled up in her hazel eyes. "Bu..but if you don't pass your exams, they'll kick you out of college and I'll never SEE you again !" she wailed piteously.

Katy's heart thumped once, painfully against her chest as she realized she had hurt her new lover's feelings. SHE couldn't stand the chance that she wouldn't be able to spend the next four years with Jenny, either !

"Oooooo Jenny, darling ! I'm sorrry ! You're right – and I don't want to leave here either!" With an evil smirk that returned Jenny's sexy smile to her face, she said with as much bravado as she could, "GO AHEAD ! Do your worst ! I can take anything you can dish out !"

Clapping her hands with glee, Jenny explained how the study session would go. "Now Katy, I took almost the same classes as you are now, and I took copious notes. Most of the professors are soooo lazy they never change their teaching styles, nor do they ever change their tests !" She smiled as Katy's eyes widened with understanding.

"Your test on Monday is going to be 50 questions, and here's how my little study session works ! If you answer the question correctly, we proceed on to the next one. If you don't, you get one minute of tickling and one minute to think about it before I ask it again ! This isn't multiple choice – you have to KNOW the answer ! And after you answer 10 questions correctly you'll get a reward !"

Katy shivered inwardly and hoped she could remember at least SOME of the answers. Jenny had a decidedly wicked look in her eyes and she had no doubt she would LOVE to tickle the helpless blonde with abandon !

"But before we start, let's unwrap and clean these pretty feet !" With that, Jenny moved to the foot of the bed with a warmly wet fuzzy terry cloth washrag and slipped the ziplock bags of udder cream from Katy's bare feet. They literally dripped with the softening cream !

Slowly, the diminutive brunette stroked her wet rag across the tops of Katy's bound feet.

"NEEEEEEHeheheheeeeeee !!!!!" Katy giggled, "...OOOooooo GAWD!!!! JENNY!" The blonde's feet were normally quite ticklish but this was unbelievable ! The tops of her feet had never been THIS ticklish !

She giggled like a little girl as Jenny cleaned off the tops of her feet. But when Jenny started cleaning off her soles, she squealed wildly, jerking mightily at her bonds, and dissolved into helpless, uncontrollable laughter ! The worst part was when Jenny slid the full length of the washcloth between each of the cackling blonde's toes! By the time Jenny had cleaned her bare feet of the last of the cream, Katy was blubbering and hiccupping-desperately trying to breathe ! Jenny had turned her sexy bare feet into tender targets of horrible tickle-torture!

Jenny's nipples were throbbing with delight! Watching the sexy blonde screaming and squealing as she cleaned her feet was a TREMENDOUS turn on ! She then realized that tickling someone could be almost as exciting as being tickled !

She waiting until Katy had recovered enough to be sentient and asked the first question. Unfortunately for Katy, she could not remember the answer and so began the first session of "motivation" as Jenny stroked her long nails up and down Katy's hyper-sensitive soles!

Katy squealed with loud uncontrolled laughter ! Jenny was barely stroking her nails across her wrinkled arches but it tickled horribly! And all she could do was lie there and laugh her pretty head off! In the back of her mind, she realized that as little she knew of the material, the buxom brunette would be tickling her senseless for HOURS! That thought started her juices flowing and as her nipples stiffened and hardened, she also realized that she was getting incredibly aroused as sexy Jenny tickle-tortured her.

The minute passed and Katy giggled away as she tried to catch her breath. That didn't last long as she tried guessing the answer and got it wrong. She broke out in tortured laughter once again as Jenny started in on her other bare foot.

After 30 minutes of questions and many long foot tickling sessions, Katy finally got the first 10 questions right.

"You're doing great!" Jenny gushed.

Still giggling, Katy didn't think so! Her blond hair was matted to her face and her tanned skin had a sheen of sweat. That wasn't the only thing that was wet though. She could feel her pulse pounding in her mound as she was now sensitively and totally aroused.

"Now it's time for your reward !" Jenny said and retrieved a vibrating silver egg from Katy's bag of toys.

Her blue eyes grew wide when she saw it and an earthy moan of pleasure came past her lips as Jenny easily slid it deep within her sodden pussy. The brunette took the remote control and knelt down by Katy's left foot.

Hungrily she began to suck on Katy's tender toes and at just the right moment, turned the vibrating egg on high!

Katy thought she would have a heart attack as the most amazing orgasm of her life gripped her and shook her around like a toy. One brutal spasm after another had her pumping her love juices forcefully from her. Her mind reeled and her heart palpitated but she never wanted this delicious feeling to end.

After sucking each and every one of the blonde's cute toes, Jenny turned the vibrator off and let the gasping blonde slowly come down from her orgasmic high. Katy whined in displeasure as the final shudders left her weak and gasping sluttily.

Jenny placed a straw at Katy's lips so she could sip some ice water and said "Now we'll move along to the next set of 10 questions". With a lewd look in her hazel eyes, she whispered to Katy "The quicker you get them right, the faster you get to your reward!"

Katy was lost in Jenny's hazel eyes and couldn't tell which was more exciting/horrifying; the unbearable tickling or the nearly heart-stopping orgasm!

Blowing a kiss to the helpless blonde, Jenny started with the next 10 questions. Katy did somewhat better on these 10 – which was good for her – for Jenny "motivated" her this time by tickling her ribs and flat, toned tummy. She didn't think anything could have tickled worse than her tender bare feet, but Jenny was becoming a masterfully skilled tickler! Finally, she got the next 10 right and the buxom brunette smiled with pride as she lowered her lips to Katy's breast and greedily started suckling.

Katy writhed with pleasure ! Her lover knew JUST how to nibble, lick, and suck her painfully hard nipples until she was shamelessly begging Jenny to let her cum. At just the right moment, Jenny turned the egg on high once more.

Katy's mind was fried from the force of this one! Grunting and moaning like a cheap whore, she reveled in the intensely delightful, almost painful, joy that thundered through her body and made her shudder like she was being electrocuted.

The afternoon proceeded until finally, after tickle-torturing her underarms, inner thighs, and her bare feet once more, Katy got the last question right. Her last reward was far more intense than any that had preceeded it and with a final squeal of delight, the buxom blonde passed out in a sweaty heap.
ry I missed posting this !

TQLR, you got the words! Never forget to use these gifts for writing! Wonderfully written from a sadly neglected series! We are certain more kudos will be coming your way!
Love,
Anna and Heather

UDDERLY Wonerful :D

TQLR
*wiggleing wiht a grin and kiss*
WOW!
WOW! keep the series going :D *giggleing* now when i go to the store and see udder cream for my hands...i can't help but shiver and shudder inside and out thinking about all the uses for it *giggleing* mmmmm WONDERFUL!!!!

another awesome series 'Katy & the Mentor' loved all the posts

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back