• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysterical Hurley Pt.III

Ovda

TMF Master
Hysterical Hurley Pt. III
By
Ovda

Elizabeth laid on the floor completely exhausted from the last of Chuck’s imaginative and sadistic Ticklethons. After about an hour, she was still heaving and whizzing every breath. She threw up, again. Finally Elizabeth collapsed on the floor and passed out.
Elizabeth woke up in the room she has been in for who knows how long. Only this time she noticed what seemed to look like a glass wall dividing the room in half. In the other room was Chuck, and next to him was an object underneath a black tarp.
“I see that you have finally woke. That’s good.” Spoke Chuck with such a demonic bliss on his face. “Well I’m glad. I would not want you to miss this part my dear.”
“Please, Chuck. No more!” pleaded Elizabeth as she was on her knees. “I-I can’t take anymore. Please I’m begging you.”
Chuck just loved the way she begged. That British accent makes it just that much sexier.
Without a second to lose Chuck threw off the tarp to show the hidden object.
Elizabeth was shocked and speechless as looked to that it was an almost exact likeness of her, from her long brunette hair and beautiful blue eyes to her incredible gorgeous legs and beautiful feet. It looked so real it was as if Chuck had cloned her.
“How do you like it?” Asked an excited Chuck. “It is a life size voodoo doll of you.”
When Elizabeth heard that, she blood became ice cold with fear.
“Please, Chuck not that. Anything but that.”
Chuck produced a slender feather and began to slowly drag it up and down doll’s belly. The real Elizabeth began to giggle hysterically as she fell on the floor and started to frantically brush her hands across her belly in an attempt to knock the feather away from her ticklish belly.
After a minute, Chuck stopped, and Elizabeth regained her composure.
“Now let the fun begin.”
Before Elizabeth could say anything, the voodoo doll was suspended horizontally in midair and in spread eagle position. A number of slender feathers appeared and began to tease-tickle torture the voodoo doll.
Instantly Elizabeth began rolling on the ground jerking and squirming wildly about as she felt the feathers mercilessly tickling her naked body. She fought in an attempt to subdue the tickling sensation, but it was like fighting off invisible feathers.
Chuck simply looked on in delight as he viewed his fiendish handy work. When her feet were tickled, she swatted at her feet even though she knew that it was no good she still had to do something. Every once and awhile Elizabeth would make an attempt to get on her feet only to take a step or two and collapse on the floor in uncontrollable laughter.
As time slowly ticked by, Elizabeth ended on the floor limp as a dead person in utter and hysterical laughter. All she could do is laugh as she felt the feathers sliding all over her excruciatingly ticklish body.
Chuck walked through the glass wall to find out just how much fight Elizabeth had in her. In the end he found out that she did not have much left in her due to her ceaseless laughter.
Chuck left the room thus leaving his ticklish beauty to the mercies of the feathers.
A week later Chuck returned to find Elizabeth in a pool of sweat and urine, and still in a state of indescribable hysteria. He made the feathers stop tickling the voodoo doll. Elizabeth was greatly relieved. When she recovered from her ticklish ordeal, she found that she was suspended horizontally and in the spread eagle position next to the voodoo doll.
“P-Please n-no more!” Begged the British beauty. “I-I’ll do any thing you want. I’ll go down on you again, but please no more!”
“I’ve thought of a new form of tickle torture for you, Elizabeth.”
“W-What are you going to do?” inquired Hurley.
Chuck produced a long wispy feather and had it inches from the voodoo doll’s nose. Elizabeth’s beautiful blue eyes grew big with stark terror as she realized what Chuck had in store for her.
“No! Not that!! I’ll go mad!!”
Chuck began to tickle the nose of the doll only for Elizabeth to feel the maddening tickling sensation. Elizabeth began to violently shake her head back and forth in a futile effort to be rid of the sensation. Chuck would tickle the inside of the doll’s nostrils, which simply drove Elizabeth utterly insane. Chuck released the feather to torture the British beauty on its own while Chuck produced two more slender wispy feathers to tickle the inside of Elizabeth’s lovely ears. This just propelled Elizabeth into a state of sheer lunacy. She did her best to relieve herself of the unbearable tickling madness, but it was all in vain.
Chuck caused Elizabeth’s head to stand still so as she would not injure her neck. This caused the tickling to be even more excruciatingly. Tears were streaming down from the corners of her lovely blue eyes. Next, Chuck had disembodied hands appear and begin to tickle torture the voodoo doll. Elizabeth went absolutely bonkers in unbridled hysteria as she felt dozens of invisible fingernails snaking their way across her unbearably ticklish body. She bucked and thrashed about in indescribable agony. What almost sent her to crawl out of her own skin were the fingertips that were tickling around her bellybutton and tickling inside her navel. That with the tickling of her nose and ears drove Elizabeth over the edge of sanity. Chuck left the room leaving Hurley to an cruel and fiendish tickle session.
A few days later Chuck returned to see his British beauty in such ticklish agony. Elizabeth’s naked body was drenched with sweat. Her eyes were red and puffy from the seemingly endless tickling, her lovely long brunette hair plastered to her head. Chuck made the feathers and hand vanish from tickling the voodoo doll. Chuck released Elizabeth from the hold and she fell on to a mattress.
Chuck went to check her condition. Elizabeth had that far off look in her lovely blue eyes. Drool was dribbling from a corner of her mouth, she was a total wreck. Chuck allowed her to rest, so she could endure even more inhumane and sadistic tickle tortures.
For the next hour Elizabeth could be heard whizzing with each staggering breath from her aching lungs. It was not so much the length of time that she was tickled it was just that Chuck had made Elizabeth so unbearably ticklish that even the mere thought of being tickled caused her to sometimes laugh uncontrollably.
Following her rest Elizabeth found herself in medieval stocks. She was seated on a padded stool with her feet, hands, and head in the stocks. She craned her head to get a good look at Chuck.
“Comfortable?” asked her sadistic tickler.
“Please. No more.” Elizabeth pleaded as she was on the verge of tears. “I can’t take thins anymore. What have I ever done to you to deserve this.”
She lowered her head and began to weep. Chuck sat in front of Elizabeth, lifted her head and looked soulfully into her beautiful blue eyes.
“You have not done anything against me” He replied emotionlessly. “It’s just that I’ve always dreamt of tickle torturing you to my heart’s content. You have no earthly idea how many nights I’ve laid in bed jacking off as I fantasized tickling you to no ends. Now for more laughs.”
Chuck stood up and produced a pair of cats. Elizabeth looked up to see them and fear was clearly etched on her face.
“N-No. Not the cats! Anything but the cats! I beg of you, mercy!”
“We are going to make a game of it.” Gloated Chuck. “Your seat can detect the slightest amount of urine on it. Now the game is one of endurance. If you can keep from wetting yourself for 24 hours you are free to go home.” (of course she is never going to make it. Where would the fun be if she gets to go home?) “But if you do not make it. You and I will go back to the beginning of time where you will be my tickle slave. That’s a couple of billions and billions of years of ceaseless laughter.”
Chuck placed the cats on the floor, took a bucket and smeared a healthy amount of tuna oil and chicken grease all over Elizabeth’s insanely beautiful and hyper-ticklish feet. She laughed hysterically as Chuck slowly dragged the brush up and down her feet.
Chuck took a seat off to the side and enjoyed the show.
“Please kitty cats don’t lick my feet.” Pleaded Elizabeth in a vain effort to detour the kittens. “Shoo, Shoo. Oh please don’t lick my feet.” She frantically spoke all the while the cats drew closer and closer to their tasty treats.
The cats made contact with Elizabeth’s baby soft and delicious feet. The tickling sensation was so intense that she hopped an inch off the stool as she felt the first of countless lick going up her unbearably ticklish feet.
Chuck had made her feet immobile so there was no way that Elizabeth could wiggle her feet about in an attempt to evade the licking of her feet.
Elizabeth became incoherently hysterical in a matter of seconds. She was wildly waving her hands about and her breath-takingly-gorgeous face became twisted and contorted in sheer and absolute agony. Elizabeth’s feet were so sensitive that she felt every barb of the cats’ rough sandpaper textured tongue slide up her feet. What simply sent her crawling up the walls was when the cats would lick in between her toes. As time slowly ticked by, The room was saturated with Elizabeth’s rich alto laughter as it grew in magnitude.
After about an hour of watching Elizabeth, Chuck went over and knelt next to her. “Your bladder should be feeling rather full by now.” He teased her. “Don’t worry. You only have twenty three long agonizing hours to keep from wetting yourself, and you can go home.”
He was amazed at just how horrible tickled Elizabeth was. Her hair matted to her head, her face in indescribably anguish, drool dripping from her mouth.
“HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HAFTA PEE!! SO BAD!!” Elizabeth managed. Her sexy British accent just made all the begging even more desirably. Chuck was right. She felt her bladder swell to twice its normal size. Elizabeth did her best to turn her attention to keeping her butt cheeks tightly together, but with the cats licking her feet it was extremely hard to do so.
“AHAHAHAHA!!! I—CAN’T—BREATHE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh PLEZZZZ! MERCY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“It doesn’t matter if you can’t breathe, Elizabeth. I told you that I’ve made you immortal. You don’t have to eat, sleep, or breathe. Well, I guess it is time for me to go. I’ll see you tomorrow.”
Chuck stood up and turned to leave Elizabeth in utter and sadistic ticklish agony.
“HAHAHAHAHA!! DON’T LEAVE ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”
Chuck ignored her pleas and simply vanished.
With no one in the room the tickling just became even more intolerable.
“AHAHAHAHAHA!! OH PLEEZZ!! SOMEONE HELP!!! HAHAHAHA!! IT TICKLES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”
Chuck came back with an hour till the 24-hour deadline, and Elizabeth was still in stitches. He went to see if the seat was wet. Not yet, but that can change.
“I see that you have still yet to wet yourself. Well, I have something that can change all of that.”
Chuck produced two slender wispy feathers. “Now how about those lovely armpits?”
He placed the feathers to tickle the deep hollows of Elizabeth’s armpits. He stepped back and watched as her laughter doubled. Her face became even more contorted with sheer agony.
“Come on, Elizabeth. You must be wanting to pee so bad that you can taste it.”
She nods her head.
Finally it happened. Elizabeth Hurley peed herself.
The cats and feathers melted away, and Elizabeth was so relieved that the pressure on her bladder was over. Suddenly the look of sheer terror over came her, but before she could say a word, she was stretched out in mid-air. Chuck walked over and stood next to her.
“Hello, my ticklish sweet.” Spoke Chuck with such an evil grin from ear to ear. “Are we ready to laugh for all eternity?”
“Please, I’m begging you. Don’t do this.” Elizabeth asked as her entire naked body trembled in terror.
“Where shall I begin? Under your arms? Or the soles of your beautiful feet?”
After a moments pause. “I think I’ll have the vibrating fingers tickle your beautiful body while I give your exquisite feet my undivided attention.”
Chuck took a seat at her feet and the disembodied hands appeared mere inches from Elizabeth’s body with wiggling fingers itching for her horribly ticklish flesh.
“Let’s begin.” Was all that he spoke.
The fingers began their work on her. Elizabeth bucked and thrashed about like she has never done so before the tickling sensation was truly like electricity surging through her body and exploding in her brain. She screamed and hollered like a rapid banshee. It looked as if was really going to crawl out of her skin to get freed of this inhumane and sadistic ticklish situation, but Chuck knew that there was no way he would ever let his ticklish British beauty get away from him.
The fingers were fulfilling their duties in torturing Elizabeth, which left her beautiful feet for him, just the way he likes it.
“Lookie what we have here…Piggies!” Chuck began to play This Little Piggy with her lovely toes. With each touch of her toes Elizabeth shrieked and howled a little more in pure hysteria. Chuck made a dessert feast out of her feet. He smeared chocolate icing all over Elizabeth’s feet and took his sweet time with her sweet feet. She felt every lick of his warm wet tongue as it slide up the sloes of her feet and in between her toes. It simply drove her mad. He had a vast variety of sweets to cover hr feet with: puddings, syrups, whip cream, peanut butter(plain and extra chunky), etc..
As the eons slowly went by at a snail’s pace, Chuck gave Elizabeth a couple of breaks, granted they weren’t much or very long because he simply loved and relished every second of tickling her to his heart’s content and infinity beyond. He would sometime leave her in the room for a few centuries all alone.
One day he came back and gave Elizabeth a rest.
“Well, I’ve been to the future, and I’ve seen when time ends. In one hour it will be all over.”
Elizabeth was so happy had such a huge smile on her face began to laugh in joy because the nightmare will once and for all come to an end.
“You know what that means?” asked Chuck.
“Yes, you bastard. It means that you can no longer tickle me” Replied Elizabeth.
“No. It means that you and I will go once more go back to the beginning of time, and I get to have fun with you all over again.
The shocked look on Elizabeth’s face was a true delight for Chuck as he began to tickle her feet with a stiff shaving brush.

THE END

Amazing!

Great story Ovda! I loved it. Well written and creative. Very sadistic, which we all know I crave.......;)

Please dont tell me this is the end?
How can you not right more about Liz Hurley??
:D :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

ovda, you really are the sickest, most sadistic bastard I know... but I love every single word you write! please post more stories of merciless foot-tickletorture! what about beautiful heather graham getting the tickling she needs so badly - maybe with the help of a cute little tickling-machine?

shock said:
ovda, you really are the sickest, most sadistic bastard I know... but I love every single word you write! please post more stories of merciless foot-tickletorture! what about beautiful heather graham getting the tickling she needs so badly - maybe with the help of a cute little tickling-machine?

Yey! I'm not the only one who wants more, more, more, more, more....:p :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back