• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Phantom tickling story F/F

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
For those of you who are familar with the 1996 movie "The Phantom" you may enjoy this story. For those of you who aren't, the characters: Catherine Zeta Jones (Sala) and Kristy Swanson (Diana) are the chief characters.

Anyway enjoy the story

Banhgarra Jungle, 1936

Diana Palmer struggled furiously in her bonds, things were not going well. Diana had been kidnapped while traveling aboard the Clipper, by a group of Russian Maverick pilots. Now she was in the lower deck of a yacht, seated in a chair with her arms raised and tied above her head. Her ankles were tied together as well. Diana couldn't figure out why she was kidnapped, but she knew that it had to be somewhat about money because her family was rich.

The chief pilot, Sala, walked into the room. Sala had long dark hair, and she was dressed entirely in black. Sala took a drag on her cigarette, and smiled at the goregous woman bound before her. And Diana was a beautful woman, age twenty six, light brown hair, and approximately 5"7".

"What do you want from me demanded Diana, what's this all about"?

Sala took another drag on her cigarette, and smiled.

"Silly girl she laughed, do you have to ask, I mean you are Dave Palmer's niece".

"If this kidnapping is about money, you're not getting anything, not one red cent snapped Diana".

"Oh, you are so brave said Sala, rich and defiant". But your family will pay if they want to see you again". "And there is being a neogatiation going on right now as we speak my dahling" added Sala as she took the last drag on her cigarette.

She walked right in front of Diana, and stared down at her bound ankles.

"Nice boots complimented Sala, expensive huh"?

"Not really said Diana looking at the floor".

"Awww calm on, we can talk it's just us girls replied Sala.

An idea ran across her mind.

"Mind if I take a look" asked Sala?

Not waiting for an answer, she undid the scarf around Diana's ankles. Diana tried to move her ankles away from Sala.

"Quit that commanded Sala as she lifted Diana's foot from the floor and tugged her boot off. Once the boot came off, an envelope fell out.

Diana gasped at forgetting that she stashed the spider web symbol in her boot. She quickly put her stocking foot over the envelope. Luckily she had size nine feet. Sala held the boot up and looked it over.

"I was right, 5th Avenue New York City said Sala reading the inscription, oh and just my size too". "I think I will keep these boots as colleteral, is that alright with you"?

"Hell no said Diana with clenched teeth, give me back my boot".

Sala noticed a corner of paper sticking underneath Diana's foot.

"What have we here asked Sala, raise your foot dahling.

Diana kept her foot planted on the floor, she would not give in.

"Alright, if you want to be difficult, I'll git it myself".

Sala tried to lift Diana's foot, but Diana wouldn't let up.
To go for broke, she started to tickle the top of Diana's foot.

"No haahee don't do that yelped Diana as she immediately lifted her foot off the ground.

Sala retrieved the letter, and proceeded to open it. But then she stopped when she realized what she had just done.

"Oh Diana, don't tell me a spoiled rich girl like you is ticklish".

Diana just fumed, she would give up nothing.

"Oh, cat got your tounge teased Sala.

She waved her long fingernails in Diana's face.

"A little tickle torture should loosen up that tounge said Sala with an wicked smile, and us Russians are very good at that.

Diana gulped, for she was very ticklish.

MORE TO COME, VERY SOON

Sala's russian? Interesting! Kristy Swanson was the original B.S yeah?
Love,
Anna and Heather

jersey_tickler,

YOU ROCK!!! I just recently saw this movie again (I saw its original theatrical release) and I thought to myself, "Damn! What a wasted opportunity for a tickle scene!" I hope you'll have Diana get some payback on Sala, after she gets freed and knocks her out.

Now, someone needs to do an "untold" Running Man story where Arnold's character tickles Maria Conchita Alonso's character's tootsies, while he has her tied to that workout bench...

Peace!
~FTKL

really nice start! i like the set up. you can feel the tickle torture is just moments away! looking forward to reading more...

Thank you all for the kind comments, and I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging, but college is a hard life.

Sala grabbed Diana's other ankle and yanked off her remaining boot, leaving Diana in her brown argyle socks. Then she tossed the boot and aside and smiled coyly at Diana.

"I'll be right back dahling"

Sala gave her little wink and walked into another cabin of the boat.
She came back a moment later, wheeling in a table with leather straps attached.

"Now if you'd be so kind to prop your legs up onto this table said Sala sweetly.

"Go to hell snapped Diana, you aren't binding my feet".

"That's where you're wrong gurlie, now give me these legs.

Sala grabbed Diana's ankles and held them down against the table. Diana kicked and cursed but Sala was stronger. In less than two minutes, both Diana's ankles were bound to the table. Then she took out a black blindfold and covered Diana's eyes with it.

Diana was panic stricken, not only was she going to be tickle tortured, but she wouldn't even be able to see where the attack would be coming at.

"Now, let's begin said Sala, I think I will tickle your feet first".

"No cried Diana, NOT MY FEET!

But her plea fell on deaf ears, as Sala grabbed her left foot and started to tickle it very fast and efficently.

Noooooooohaahhaahaaaaaa laughed Diana, sttttoppp, haheeehaahstoooop.

"Stop, nonsense scoffed Sala, we are just beginning sweetheart! Sala repeated the same process to the other foot, sending Diana into even more hyseterics.

After about three minutes, Sala decided to try something else.

"Let's take off these socks, and see what's underneath" said Sala as she rolled up Diana's pant leg.

"No, leave my socks on protested Diana, don't take them off"!

Sala ignored her and pulled down her socks at the ankles. Once they got to her heel, Sala grabbed the toes of each sock and yanked them completely off.

Sala was taken back as she gazed at Diana's bare feet. They were a gorgeous size nine, with unpainted yet nicely trimmed toenails. Sala felt her mouth water, for she had a passion for women's feet.

"Oh Diana, you have beautiful feet cooed Sala, tickle tickle tickle".

Sala attacked both feet and ran all ten fingers against the soles.

HAAAAAAHEEEEEOHHHHHAAAAAAA laughed Diana, PPLLEEEASSSE DDODDDON"T TITTTICKLE MY FEEEEEEET AHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"Cutchie cutchie coo, my little Diana sang Sala as she made invisible zig zags along the soles.

Diana continued to laugh harder as she felt the fingers move faster along her arches, and on the balls of her feet. Diana wiggled her toes like crazy as Sala continued to tickle harder.

"Look at these cute little toes teased Sala as she tweaked Diana's big toe with her middle and index finger. "Tell me Diana, are these piggies ticklish too"?

"No yelled Diana, not my toes"!

MORE TOMMOROW, I PROMISE

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back