• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna - Jose Canseco Autobiography

Very interesting find Kmars. Iam sure many of us will be checking out that paragraph to find out. It will be nice to have some info to add to our list of celebrities for someone we have no tickle info on.
Okay, friendly bet starting here, what do you all think the answer to the question about Madonna being ticklish is? I say yes, and many places, especially the feet. Anyone else?

Mitch

Do we have any idea what the title of the book will be?? I couldn't find any reference in the article, but I suspect that little blurb just sold a few hundred more copies... :)

Bandit

Hmm, awful lot of hypotheticals here. The book is speculation just yet, and the reference to Madonna's ticklishness could just be a joke by the writer - some absurd and pseudo-sordid tidbit of celebrity information that a "tell-all" might contain. Nothing solid to suggest that this book, if and when it's ever released, would contain such a morsel.

But a man can hope, huh?

I would say it's her feet more than anything..The next time Madonna and Britney Spears apear on stage together knock each other down and have a tickle fight :)

I'll have to vote for the feet too. Though I'm not sure this book will be worth reading just for that. Unless there's a really good story to go with it.

Rampant 'Roids!

The name of the book is "Juiced : wild times, rampant 'roids, smash hits, and how baseball got big". I have a link to the library system in my area, which includes something like 40-50 different libraries, and the book has been reserved in just about all of them. I KNOW that many people don't give a damn about Jose Canseco anymore, so maybe they all read the article with the reference to Madonna being ticklish. Or maybe they actually wanna read about George W Bush's involvement in the steroid scandal when he was owner of the Texas Rangers. Nah, gotta be the Madonna thing!

Years ago I read a biography of Madonna and the guy had obviously interviewed some of her early lovers in New York. In any event, one of these, an early musician friend, spoke of how, instead off always slaving away to make it big in the music industry, they would often spend days at home just hanging out and tickling each other. Unfortunately I can't recall the name of the book or its author, but the stories sounded genuine.
And I deare say, they would not have done this if she weren't ticklish!!!?

I read the book. Does not mention anything about tickling Madonna or where she is ticklish. Sorry guys.:sowrong:

VIGNYC said:
I read the book. Does not mention anything about tickling Madonna or where she is ticklish. Sorry guys.:sowrong:

Ditto. Nothing.

Well, she did get tickled in the movie "Swept Away", but I don't know if it was 'all her', or just her terriffic acting talent....

Re: really?

99skylinegtr said:
where was she tickled in that seen?

In the tropical hut where she and her shipwrecked boyfriend stayed. :devil:

Or did you mean - Under her arm. Not her armpit, but kind of like her side, directly under her arm near the "pit" area.

?

And of course she did the tickling in "Depserately Seeking Susan"

I, too, rushed to the bookstore to read the Madonna chapter. Nothing about tickling. ZERO. Looked through the index for any other references to Madonna. Again, NOTHING about tickling.

However, here's something from Madonna's ticklish past: In addition to her character being tickled in "Swept Away," she was also tickled, while playing herself, in her documentary "Truth or Dare." One of the members of her entourage gave her a "chinner" (tickled her shoulder/neck/back with his chin), at which point she momentarily scrunched as if she felt ticklish. She really didn't laugh or scream, but had a subtle yet identifiable reaction to the tickling.

So, Madonna the actress has a ticklish underarm, and Madonna in (apparent) real life has a ticklish collarbone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back