• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My grandmother

tickle1

TMF Regular
My grandmother stella has severe liver cancer she has tumors on and inside covering about 70% of her liver and her body parts. Her doctor says she probably will die within the next 2 to 6 weeks. So if anybody
wants to say a prayer for her or anything please do and thank you. I am leaving my home on 11-2-2001 to go see her at home in wisconsin so you will not be hearing from me for a little while. I do want to thank
you for reading this. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any guidence at all. Sorry about all the misspelled words if any.

Thanks,
JOHN MEETERS
The TMF's #1 fan in vegas

My grandma has had cancer for a while now. She also does not have a lot of time left. Tickle1 I know what you feel. Im sorry. You bet I will say a prayer for her and I am sure many on here will. My prayers go out to you and your family.

My sympathy for your grandmothers condition. A tough card to have drawn. May her time left be painless and clear minded.

As to guidence, talk to her, talk to her a lot, ask her all the questions you can think of about your family and her life. Listen.

Take care.
Myriads

thank you both sandman and myriads

Thank you both for writing back. I will do all i can do on my end to keep her going as far as she can in life. Thanks to sandman and to myriads for their responses. I wish you guys the best of luck with your grandmothers. Thanks again. I have so much faith in this forum now that i will be on it everyday that i can. All the best to all of you on this board in life health and happiness thanks again. If you want to e-mail me please do so at [email protected] thanks.

John R. Meeters

I will keep her in my prayers as well. I hope God will provide her with a peaceful journey home where she will be free from pain and free from the troubles of the world.

God Bless,
Jan

For her, good passage and a thanks for your being here, sir. For you, condolensces and understanding. Saying it sucks is like saying "ow" when you've been shot repeatedly. I hope for the best for you here.

Beyond that, listen to Myriads. The man's wise in what he says, IMHO.

dvnc

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back