• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tampa Foot Fetish Party - A True Story

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
This really Happened....

This is long & kinda drawn out, but I wanted you to get the feel of what it was like. . .

The first Foot Fetish Party in Tampa Florida was on Wednesday, October 20, 2004.
I arrived at The Pleasure Palace at about 8:20 PM.
After handing over my 70 dollars to the very cute 'receptionist', I strolled into a large open area. Directly in front of me & in the back was the 'bar'. They do not serve beer there, strangley enough. Only hard liquer. Since I do not drink, I got bottled water.
To my right was a dance floor area, surrounded by a few round tables & chairs. A few were high stools & small round high tables. There were a few guys hanging around. A really cute girl was there laughing & hangin' with the guys.
Since this was my first time there, I wasn't sure where everyone was.
I went back to the 'receptionist'& asked where the party was.
She pointed to another door behind her desk & to my left.
I entered . . . .
Heaven was what I saw.
There were men & women mingling about, sitting on couches & talking. Small plastic cups of 'drinks' in their hands.
I found a spot in the middle of it all & sat on a very confortable black leather couch.
Directly in front of me sat a GORGEOUS, I mean GORGEOUS black girl.
I stared at her shoes that revealed her scrumptious toes & heels.
After a few minutes of looking around, I started to look at her until we made eye contact.
Being a VERY shy person in the beginning, I just pointed to her feet & said, "Do you want your feet licked?"
She smiled & said, "Sure."
We both got up & I led her to an empty couch near the back.
She took her shoes off to reveal a perfect pair of toes, soles & heels.
She introduced herslf as Apple.
After a short discussion on 'method of payment' (The girls need to be paid before anything happens), I handed over my 20 dollars for a 10 minute foot session.
I sat on the floor & began to slowwly massage her right foot.
After a few moments, I started to lick her sweet sole & heel.
I went to town on both of her sweet soles & toes.
When I started to suck on the ball of her foot, Apple started to squirm & moan. She said she never felt anything like that before & she LOVED it.
Then I started to stroke her sole. Just lightly sliding my fingers up & down her moist sole. Her toes spread & went back on their own. I really stroked her sole then.
She squirmed & giggled alot. I asked her if her feet were ticklish. She said, "YEE, I'm so ticklish." She jumped a bit, but I just kept a-strokin'. heh heh.
After a few moments of tickling her perfect feet, I started to lick & suck them again.
She said that my 10 minutes were up. I handed her another 20....
I continued to lick, suck & tickle her feet. I was on my back on the floor. She put her feet on my face & I licked her toes & soles.
After it was 'all over' I was VERY horny. hahaha.
Apple said that I was the best foot licker she's had in quite a while.
I was all proud of myself. hahaha.
I started to stroll the area to try & calm myself down. I had a long night ahead of me.
I discovered a hallway that had Private Rooms... OOH!
The rules for this event was that NO doors are to be closed. Everything must be out in the open. (Bummer!)
As I walked down the hall, I peeked into the rooms. There were 10 rooms, I believe. EVERY room had some kind of foot action going on.
I went back to the couch & sat down again.
I met this young guy that was so scared & shy that I had to talk to him to help him get some courage & get some foot action going.
Well, this rather lovely lady comes & sits between us. The 3 of us talk for a good 15 minutes about foot fetishism & things of that nature.
She gets up to leave & offers either one of us a session. We both decline, as he is still too shy to make a move & I was still recouperating from Apple's gorgeous soles. Besides, this girl didn't 'do it' for me.
There was a small pool table right next to us, so the shy guy & I decided to play a game of pool.
After I won the first game we started a new one. Then these 2 hot HOT girls came over & started talking to us.
I decided to go with this petite girl name Natalie.
We went into one of the rooms that became empty. It was not the ideal room. There were 2 queen sized mattresses on the floor with white sheets on them. I couldn't get comfortable, but I did my best. I had her lie on her stomach, with her bare little soles up.
Her feet were so tiny. She was so cute & VERY pretty.
I licked them for a few minutes.
Then I started to tickle them. She started squirming & laughing out loud. She rolled around the bed. I said, "Is Natalie a ticklish girl? Yes she is. Kitchy kitchy kooo."
After the 10 minutes were up I decided not to do another with her. I liked her alot, but my back was bothering me becuase I couldn't get in a good position to do some good foot tickling.
So I went back to the couch area.
Then I met THE one for me... Her name is Shay. She reminds me of Cameron Diaz. She had short blond hair, kinda tall & VERY VERY sexy. VERY hot body. She wore short shorts. Her legs were incredible.
Her feet were size 8 1/2 or 9. She sat down & we talked for a few minutes.
She just moved to Daytona Florida from Califoria about a month ago. When I told her that I LOVE tickling, her eyes lit up.
She INSISTED that I tickle her feet.
She drove over 3 hours to get to this place, so she must REALLY love to have her feet licked & tickled.
We literally RAN to find the perfect empty room.
A large bed with see-through white curtains surrounduing the bed.
The bed also had a brass head board.
We jumped on the bed. She removed her shoes. I stared at them for a few moments. I suggested she lie on her stomach. I layed down next to her. She had such beautiful soft soles....I was in love.
I wrapped my left arm around her ankles. . .
I started to scribble all over her soles. She squirmed & laughed out loud, bouncing all over the bed. She held onto the brass head board for dear life, laughimg VERY loudly!
She's most ticklish under her toes. She put up a fight, squirming & trying to pull her feet out from my grasp, but I held on tight. I scritched her soles, heels & the balls of her luscious feet!
After a few minutes, she said she needed a break.
She was breathing heavy & rubbed her feet because they still tickled, she said. I started to kiss & carress them. She LOVED that too.
Then I started to slowwly stroke the tops of her feet & the tops of her toes.
Shay looked at me & smiled.
She went back on her stomach.
I held her beautiful feet in my hands again.
After a few gentle kisses & licks my fingers began to stroke her soles again. Immediately she was screaming & laughing hysterically, holding on the brass head board, thrashing about. At one point she turned herself around on her back. I just continued to tickle her soles. She got away from me at one point. She just kept looking at me laughing hysterically, trying to keep me from tickling her feet.
I carressed them again & she gave them back to me.
After 10 minutes, I gave her another 20 dollars. I wasn't gonna let this one get away so soon.
She said that the edge of a credit card tickled alot.....
Soooo, I pulled out my Discover Card. She laughed, "Why did I just say that? hahah. Now I'm in for it".
I gave her the Evil Smile & said, "Yes, you are gonna get the tickling of your life now."
She squeeled with such delight.
She put herself back in 'position'.
She braced herself. She said, "Oh God..." & held on tight to the brass head board.
I held her left foot in my hands. Then the edge of the credit card made contact with her sole. She SCREAMED so loud & thrashed about the bed that she almost fell off. Hahaha.
After a few moments of this torture, I tickled her soles with my trusty fingers again.
Well, the other 10 minutes were up & we just had to lay there & few moments to calm ourselves down.
After we composed ourselves, we got up off the bed & embraced.
She said she has to leave early beacuse of the 3 + hours driving back home. She INSISTED that we have another tickle session before she left. Of course I agreed.
One of the creators of FootNight is Neil. He was taking some digital photos of some of the 'action' for the web site.
I told him about Shay & how great a time I just had with her.
I told him that she wanted another tickle session with me before she left. He said he would let me know when she's ready for me.
Well, the time came & Neil said that Shay was almost ready to go.
I JUMPED up & ran to her. We hugged again & I asked her if she wouldn't mind letting Neil take some pictures of us. She agreed.
I told Neil that we want a few pictures of us. He said ok, as soon as he was done. So we went to another room. Our previous room was 'occupado'.
We found a room that had a smaller bed & no headboard. That was fine with me. We started right in again & I tickled her soles for about 2 minutes when Neil came in. He said he heard Shay's hysterical laughter & followed the screams. hahaha.
Neil took 2 or 3 pictures of Shay's wrinkled soles up while she was on her stomach. Then 2 of me tickling her soles in the same position. He said they should be on the web site soon.
After he left, we went back to tickling. She thrashed about the bed, & screamed hysterically.
Well, the 10 minutes were up...
Her shorts were all twisted. She had to re-adjust her shorts. hahaha.
She told me that I was the VERY best tickler she's ever had.
I gave her my E mail address & phone number. She gave me her E mail address. I told her we should get together for a private tickle session. She agreed. Since she lives over 3 hours away, i suggested that one day we could meet in Orlando, since it's a more central location. She said that would be great.
I walked her to her car & we embraced one last time.
I had spend all my cash at that point. I was spent.
I went back inside & sat there for about 10 to 15 minutes, watching the others do their foot thang.
It was almost midnight, so I decided to leave.
the shy guy from the beginning of my adventure asked me to play another game of pool. I declined the invitation & said I was leaving.
I shook his hand & thanked him for the game played earlier.
I walked to my car, got in & started her up.
I turned the radio on & the Yankees were about to lose the Playoffs.
I heard the last pitch of the game & the Boston Red Sox were in the World Series. It was a PERFECT ending to a PERFECT evening, since I HATE the Yankees I was laughing as if I was being tickled.

nice story. its good 2 c florida is finally gettin involved in things. maybe sooner or later we might just hear about a gathering but who knows. once again nice story

DUDE!!! WHERE ARE THE FRICKING PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!1

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back