• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy and the Mentor Part 5

TQLR

TMF Expert
Catching up ;-P

Jenny gazed with love upon the sleeping form of her student Katy. The sweat-sheened blonde had a silly grin of pure pleasure plastered across her face and her breathing was deep and heavy. Jenny had tickle-tutored her for hours; forcing the buxom blonde into one orgasm after another.

Smiling with ill concealed love, Jenny unwrapped the fur-lined velcro manacles that held her ankles down at the foot of the bed. Next, she slithered her nude body up next to the gorgeous blonde and reached over to unwrap the restraint on her right wrist. Finally, she unwrapped the left wrist and looked forward to snuggling with her lovely student.

Suddenly, Katy's hand grabbed Jenny's right wrist and quickly wrapped the velcro cuff around it !

"Oh no you don't !" Jenny giggled as she realized Katy had been feigning sleep and she fumbled with her other hand at the velcro binding.

"Oh yes I do !" Katy giggled as she grabbed Jenny's left wrist and pulled it away and across her firm breasts. Katy was much stronger than Jenny and had little trouble in keeping her fingers away from her bound wrist. She made it even easier when she danced her long nails in Jenny's exposed underarm.

"KATEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Jenny squealed, trying to thrash her way away from her rebellious student.

Jenny shouldn't have even bothered. Once the tickling started, she dissolved into a helpless puddle of giggling goo ! 2 minutes of tickling had her weak enough for Katy to bind her other wrist in the soft confines of the fur lined velcro manacle. Now Katy was much taller than Jenny and as such, the still giggling brunette's arms were bound widely across the king-sized bed.

Rather swiftly for one so recently tickled into subconsciousness, Katy straddled Jenny's thighs and snaked her long nails under Jenny's hipbones; forcing the squealing brunette to hike her hips up in an effort to avoid the tickling. Squealing like a little girl, Jenny hiked her ample buns higher and higher until Katy grabbed a firm round bolster and slid it under her tummy.

Jenny tried flailing her bare legs against the naughty blonde but they were flaccid, useless things as the stronger Katy slid down and encased her right ankle in its own manacle.

"NOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Jenny squealed as she realized Katy was going to tie her completely.

But Katy didn't just want to tie her down. She wanted to tie her like never before ! Pulling the restraint on Jenny's right ankle, she tied it off even tighter on the corner of the king-sized bed! Siezing her other weakly flailing ankle, she bound it in the other manacle and cinched it up on the other corner. Now Jenny was spread-eagled WIDE on the bed; her buns hunched high into the air with her legs spread so wide that she was totally exposed.

Katy laid down next to a still giggling brunette and huskily whispered into her ear as she traced her nails up and down her spine.

"Oooooo!!!! I am so gonna tickle you love !" she cooed. "I think..." she husked throatily as she pressed a finger to her lips, "...it's the only way I can thank you for prepping me for that exam !" Tickling the sides of Jenny's huge breasts, she continued to taunt her lover. "Ooooohhhh !!! But you only get really turned on when someone else sees how totally helpless you are when I turn you into a helpless little girl ! I'll see what I can do about that my cute brunette doll !"

With that, Katy hopped off the bed and left the room, leaving Jenny still giggling and gasping; her mind racing at what Katy had in mind for her. Already she was incredibly moist after tickle-tutoring Katy and she knew it wouldn't take the gorgeous blonde long to shove her over the edge.

After many minutes of waiting, which made Jenny even hotter, Katy came back into the bedroom.

Jenny gasped as she looked at her blonde student. Katy was dressed in a leather push-up bra, leather panties, 5" spiked heels, and a sexy leather mask. She looked every bit the wicked domme. For some reason that Jenny couldn't immediately fathom, Katy had her laptop with her.

Katy wiggled her long nails at her tied up lover and started setting up her laptop out of Jenny's immediate sight. After much fingernail keyboard-clicking and other preparations that Jenny couldn't see, Katy was finally ready.

She set the laptop up on the bedstand right where Jenny could see it and Jenny gasped in humiliated horror! On the screen was a window from a webcam and it was Jenny's totally exposed buns and trapped upturned soles that were centered on the screen!

".K.K.Katy !!!!!!" she sputtered as her face began to flush a crimson red. They couldn't see her face, but they could see every bit of her wide-spread, bald mound.

"Oooooo!!!!! Look at your cute buns ! OMIGAWD! They're blushing just as much as your face !" Katy taunted. Tapping away at the keyboard, Katy typed in "COME WATCH ME GET THE HELL TICKLED OUT OF ME !" Jenny shivered and gasped again as Katy hit the "View My Webcam" button. "I just posted a link to the TMF so they can all watch you as I tickle you into a helpless little girl !"

"Now, hon, watch that counter and see how many people are watching your very exposed body !" she teased as she blew Jenny a kiss and lightly tickled her full breasts.

Jenny giggled and wriggled and with a wash of humiliation watched herself respond on the webcam. Her mouth formed an "O" of shock as she watched the counter start to climb! 100....150....200.... the number kept growing ! Hundreds of people were seeing her live with her shapely buns spread wide and stuck up in the air for all to see here bald mound!

Katy sat down on the bed and addressed the internet crowd. "My Tickle-Slave has been VERY naughty! And I thought it only fair that she receive her punishment online, where all of you can watch her get turned into a helpless little girl !"

Already, Jenny was unconsciously wriggling her sexy butt as the waves of humiliation and ticklish-anticipation were thundering down into her loins. She shivered as realization hit her that everybody in the world could see her moist, glistening bald mound!

"Let's count her ribs now, shall we ?" Katy chirped. Straddling over her lover, she started at the top and taunted an already giggling Jenny. "Kootchy-Koo tickle-slave! One....." wriggle..."Two..." wriggle...."Three!!!"

Jenny was squealing and barking her laughter as Katy tickled her ribs! Her upturned bare feet were clenched into little feety-fists as she cackled out her laughter.

"That's my cute little tickle-toy!" Katy taunted. Turning her head to the camera, she asked the watching internet crowd, "Tell me where I should tickle this helpless little girl next !" she demanded.

Through tear-filled eyes, Jenny saw the responses coming in. Overwhelmingly, they wanted Katy to tickle her feet!

"Feet it is !" Katy crowed as she theatrically drew out a long, stiff goose feather. But she didn't use the fluffy end ! No, she wrapped her arm around Jenny's upturned right foot and started tracing the stiff quill up and down her incredibly tender wrinkled bare soles!

Jenny screamed in helpless laughter as she wriggled on the bed and rubbed her hard nipples against the sheets! She was being humiliated live, on-line, for all the world to see how helplessly ticklish she was ! That thought slammed into her lust-addled mind and a thundering orgasm possessed her! Lewdly, she slammed her hips up and down as the mike picked up her squealing laughter and earthy groans of pleasure!.

Katy asked a growing audience where she should tickle next, and one response pinged into her mind and immediately traveled to her rapidly moistening pussy. "Lick her cute bare feet!"

The blonde turned to the camera and did a sexy dance and coyly said, "I've a special request....and a favorite of mine. But I'll need some help from you all with some special equipment !"

Sauntering off screen, Katy soon returned with the silver vibrating egg! Responses from the web almost choked the server as the TMF responded.

Jenny was whimpering with shame and delight at the same time as Katy traced the silver egg up and down her very moist and very puffy pink lips. With a wink at the camera, she easily slid the egg inside her lover who gasped with delight and shivered; her cute bare feet pointing up into the air as much as her manacles would allow.

"Now, you just tell me when to turn it on and off !" Katy said in her sultry voice as she knelt by Jenny's bare foot. Slowly, she started to drag her tongue from between the brunette's toes, across the balls of her feet, flicking in her high wrinkled arches, and swirling around her pudgy heels.

Jenny was blubbering now; crying hysterically and laughing like a woman possessed. Each long lick of Katy's tongue was tickling her bare feet insanely and she wanted to cum so very badly, but the word never came.

Finally, while Katy was nibbling her cute little toes, the message flashed on the screen "TURN IT ON!"

Katy did just that and Jenny nearly passed out as she squealed and grunted out her lust! No longer did she care about what people were seeing over the webcam – although it was incredibly erotic – she just wanted to cum! Although she couldn't see it through her tightly closed eyes, Jenny's love juices were clearly visible to all that watched on the webcam! Each shuddering explosion jetted out for all to see!

Katy turned off the egg and nuzzled and kissed a still vibrating Jenny. "Oooooo, baby! You just squirted all over my clean sheets and everybody watched you do it !" she teased. Jenny who was still gasping for breath; unable to stop the shuddering that still possessed her body. "Let's just see what other way they want me to tickle-torture you !"

Jenny gasped desperately for air; knowing that the next round would surely make her pass out; if not from lack of oxygen, but lack of blood flowing to her brain.

"Last call for my tickle-slave !" Katy crowed as she strutted in front of the camera.

Many hundreds of requests roared in...most of them "TURN IT ON!" but Katy chose her next favorite and combined it with the Turn It On Requests.

Drawing out her stiff goose-feather, Katy stroked it up and down Jenny's shamelessly exposed buns; crawing a cackling, maniacal laugh from the over-tickled brunette. She shimmied the feather's tip in between Jenny's bun-cleavage and elicited the strongest laughter she had ever forced from the buxom brunette.

Sensing that her darling Jennifer was close to passing out, Katy flicked the tip of her feather across Jenny's obviously hard clit and said "Cum for me now – tickle slave! And make me a promise that you'll do whatever I tell you to !"

Jenny squealed with delight and managed to gasp out "YESSSSSHEHEHEHEE
AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" Just as Katy turned the egg onto high!

Many a TMF member watched with delight as Jenny slammed her hips up and down violently! Her grunting and groaning had male and female alike delighting in her tickle-torture....but Katy wasn't going to stop.

She wanted to teach her tickle-toy a lesson and wickedly kept tickling the helpless brunettte's hard clit; forcing her into one brutal orgasm after another. Finally, fingers and toes ruthelessly clenched, Jenny gasped with delight and succumbed to the most delicious unconsciousness she had ever experienced.

That was excellent...figures I didn't get to see the show:rolleyes: ;) :D

man, that was completely mind blowing! if only that could happen for real. talk about a hit rate!

SQUEEELING!!!!

WHEW...where was she went i went to collage *giggles* :))
next time the cam session is TQLR you had BETTER let me in on the link *LOL*
love and giggles and feathers make the world go round!!!

This series has injected some badly needed f/f! Excellent tale!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back