• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on CHANGE OF HEART today

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I was watching this dating show called CHANGE OF HEART and they were showing a video date that these two went on. The girl was adorable, thin and long blond hair and they were in a gym working out. There is no sound at this point, just subtitles. She is on this machine and he is behind her and starts tickling her bare arms from the back and she is laughing. The subtitle said "You're tickling me!".

I wish I would have captured that on tape but I wasn't home at the time.

Max

DAMNIT. I hate then I miss stuff like this. RARELY is there arm tickling on tv. Where on her arm was the tickling? And up and down it or what? Could you hear the laughter and was she laughing hard? Need more details!:D

He was tickling up and down the backs of her arms. She was laughing but you couldn't hear how hard since the soundtrack was off.

Hmmm... did she end up changing and going with the new guy or sticking with her old one? Maybe this air's again later..? Around how long did the tickling last?

The tickling only lasted a few seconds and it was the huy trying her out and he ended up not staying with her! Oh well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back